Looking for a fun and challenging game to play? Look no further than Boat Master! In this game, your goal is to park your boat in the correct spot, without hitting any obstacles. This may sound easy, but it is quite challenging, especially as the levels get harder. There are also bonus levels where you can earn extra points. So, test your skills and see if you can become a Boat Master!
This article is all about helping you get to know the Boat Master: Boat Parking & Na for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
|App Name:||Boat Master: Boat Parking & Na On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||Tommy Vaux|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Monday, November 22, 2021|
|Get it On:|
- 1 Boat Master: Boat Parking & Na ANDROID App Summary
- 2 How To Install & Download Boat Master: Boat Parking & Na For PC Windows 10/8/7
- 3 Features of Boat Master: Boat Parking & Na for PC
- 4 Boat Master: Boat Parking & Na App Overview and Details
- 5 Whats New In this Boat Master: Boat Parking & Na?
- 6 Conclusion
- 7 Recent Boat Master: Boat Parking & Na Reviews
Boat Master: Boat Parking & Na ANDROID App Summary
The Boat Master: Boat Parking & Na was developed by the popular developer agency named Tommy Vaux. They have the Boat Master: Boat Parking & Na in the Simulation category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 1.6.8, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 958996 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 3.4 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With Boat Master: Boat Parking & Na latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Monday, November 22, 2021 was the last date the Boat Master: Boat Parking & Na was updated with new features. If you want to use the Boat Master: Boat Parking & Na on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the Boat Master: Boat Parking & Na using the emulator later on.
How To Install & Download Boat Master: Boat Parking & Na For PC Windows 10/8/7
Installing the Boat Master: Boat Parking & Na using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Boat Master: Boat Parking & Na on your PC:
- Download the NOX player on your computer and install it by double clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Boat Master: Boat Parking & Na here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
Features of Boat Master: Boat Parking & Na for PC
1. Marinas from all around the world
2. Over 100 boats to choose from
3. Realistic boating physics
4. Challenging gameplay
5. Beautiful graphics
6. Relaxing soundtrack
7. Customizable boats
8. Endless gameplay
9. Free to play
10. Regular updates
Boat Master: Boat Parking & Na App Overview and Details
Boat Master is a marina berthing (parking) simulation game where players have to berth different boats in varying conditions. It is designed to replicate the controls and conditions of berthing a real boat in a marina as closely as possible.
– Drive and berth a motorboat and superyacht (see screenshots below) with 2 engines and bow and stern thrusters using two realistic control schemes to simulate realistic berthing and driving at speed (see screenshots below for details).
– Drive a yacht with a single engine, steering wheel and realistic physics effects like prop walking
– Drive a speedboat with a single engine & steering wheel as well as realistic tilting when turning at speed.
– Drive a dual engine control Euro Cruiser with a steering wheel but no thrusters.
– Complete levels with varying berthing conditions and situations, including:
– A hands-on tutorial level explaining the different controls
– Wind and current which vary in direction and strength in different levels
– Different berth locations and widths
– Randomly timed thruster failure in harder levels
– Berth the boat as quickly as you can without damaging it with the built-in time-based scoring system as well as the new 3 star rating system, where you need to meet certain requirements to achieve a 2 or 3 star rating along with completing the level.
– Complete 5 navigation levels per boat which feature realistic navigation markers and signs, as well as other AI controlled boats and Jet Skis which you must evade to complete the level. Some of these levels are also complete night levels where it is difficult to see what is around the boat as a new feature to realistically increase the difficulty of later levels.
– Realistic water physics with drag based on speed and realistic boat handling
– Console and PC level graphics with modern post-processing effects like Bloom, Ambient Occlusion and Filmic Colour Grading. When you start the game, if you select ‘Balanced’, the game will automatically choose the best settings for your device, balancing graphics and performance. You can also change these settings manually in the ‘custom’ mode.
– Battery saver mode, which limits FPS and graphics to improve battery life.
– Full Tablet support
– Try the first level of each of the paid boats after watching an ad
DISCLAIMER: This app is not a substitute for real life boat berthing or driving training, some boats that are not the motorboat (like the superyacht) are / will be paid DLC (they are behind an in-app purchase that costs real money to unlock).
Samsung Galaxy S6 or device with equivalent hardware or above (may work on slightly older devices like a Galaxy S5 with all graphics settings turned down)
Samsung Galaxy S7 / Google Pixel or equivalent (Snapdragon 820/821)
It is recommended on these devices that you turn on Colour Grading and Vignette in settings for a better graphical experience.
Newer, more powerful phones will also be able to handle the more demanding settings like Bloom and Ambient Occlusion, which will improve the game graphics even more.
Want to get information about upcoming updates to Boat Master before they are released, such as gameplay videos, progress updates and screenshots? Follow us on Facebook for all of this inside info and more!
Whats New In this Boat Master: Boat Parking & Na?
This update to Boat Master fixes more issues, such as the next level button not working correctly in the tutorial and for some boats, completion zone errors, and camera issues on the Jet Ski.
Boat Master is a great way to park your boat and navigate to your desired destination. The app is user-friendly and easy to use. Overall, Boat Master is a great tool for boaters.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Boat Master: Boat Parking & Na of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
Recent Boat Master: Boat Parking & Na Reviews
Great training for new boaters
Great Game,only thing is I would like to see a free roam mode where you can just drive your boat,and some ferries where you can ferry passengers.
Once passed the tutorial the berth won’t go green even when in the middle of the berth… So a waste of time playing as you can’t progress
I discovered this simulator after using a learning to use a motor boat with dual engines and a thruster for the first time, including berthing it. It was a large Sea Ray 44 Sundancer. Previously i’d only used single engines in small aluminium punts. This simulator is outstanding to become more confident with the technique of berthing, I used the same technique i used in training to berth quickly without crashing. now i’m looking forward to going back out on the water without as much stress.
It’s good and well made but no matter how well I park the boat I can’t complete the level because the parking block doesn’t turn green. I’m pretty much dead centre of the block and apparently I haven’t parked it correctly?
5 STARS LOVE IT
This game is so laggy and I wish it would have better quality and graphics
Very good game
Does not turn green after successful berthing try to update and fix the problem
We refer the ownership of This Boat Master: Boat Parking & Na to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Boat Master: Boat Parking & Na and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the Boat Master: Boat Parking & Na. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Boat Master: Boat Parking & Na.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.