Your blood pressure is the force of blood pushing against the walls of your arteries. Blood pressure is written as two numbers, such as 112/78 mm Hg. The top number, called the systolic blood pressure, is the pressure when your heart beats. The bottom number, called the diastolic blood pressure, is the pressure when your heart rests between beats. A normal blood pressure is less than 120/80 mm Hg.
The technical specifications of the Blood Pressure: Heart Rate for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
- 1 Blood Pressure: Heart Rate ANDROID App Summary
- 2 Download & Install Blood Pressure: Heart Rate For PC: Windows 10/8/7
- 3 Blood Pressure: Heart Rate App Overview and Details
- 4 Features of Blood Pressure: Heart Rate for PC
- 5 Whats New In this Blood Pressure: Heart Rate?
- 6 Conclusion
- 7 Recent Blood Pressure: Heart Rate Reviews
Blood Pressure: Heart Rate ANDROID App Summary
Blood Pressure: Heart Rate was developed by Begamob Global and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Blood Pressure: Heart Rate from Google Play Store under the Health & Fitness category. The latest version of Blood Pressure: Heart Rate is VARY on Play store with total users of 763938. The Blood Pressure: Heart Rate app has a user rating of 1.0 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Blood Pressure: Heart Rate is Wednesday, January 18, 2023. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Blood Pressure: Heart Rate on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install Blood Pressure: Heart Rate For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Getting the Blood Pressure: Heart Rate installed on your PC can be super easy if you use the NOX player. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators for both PC and Mac. Just use the steps below to download the Blood Pressure: Heart Rate and use it on your PC:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player emulator. Go ahead and do that. You’ll find the installation file in your download folder
- Now, install it on your computer by double clicking the installer. It will take a few minutes if you have a fast computer.
- Once installed, you’re ready to get the Blood Pressure: Heart Rate on your PC. Just locate the Play store app in the NOX homepage and log into your Google account.
- Search for the Blood Pressure: Heart Rate in the search bar of Play store and install it from there. You’ll get a quick launching icon on the NOX homepage after that.
- Click the icon at any time, and you’ll be able to use the Blood Pressure: Heart Rate on your computer every time you open NOX player.
|App Name:||Blood Pressure: Heart Rate On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||Begamob Global|
|Android Version:||Varies with device|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Health & Fitness|
|Updated on:||Wednesday, January 18, 2023|
|Get it On:|
Blood Pressure: Heart Rate App Overview and Details
Heart rate or heartbeat is an important measure in health and fitness. Using Blood Pressure: heart rate, you can measure and monitor your heart rate!
❤ Just use your phone – no dedicated device needed!
❤ In-depth analysis with waveform graphs
❤ CSV export available to print
❤ Health knowledge and insights by experts
❤ Protect your privacy safely: Locally / Google Cloud / Google Fit
🔴 MAIN FUNCTIONS OF Blood Pressure: heart rate 🔴
⭐ Record blood pressure status daily
– The application allows users to fill in blood pressure information according to 3 values: Systolic (systolic blood pressure readings), Diastolic (diastolic blood pressure readings), and Pulse (bp heart rate measurements) with just 1 touch. In a few seconds, the indicators will be automatically updated on the blood pressure app, after calculating and analyzing, the app will give the last result.
– After filling in, data for each day will be shown by a column with a color corresponding to the blood pressure zone it belongs to. You can completely edit or update the entered indicators in the blood pressure diary.
⭐ Determine blood pressure zones
The bp zone includes 6 zones, after collecting numbers from the blood pressure tracker you can know whether you have a normal blood pressure level or an unsafe level (high blood pressure/ low blood pressure).
⭐ Track BP, edit data in blood pressure journal
– Indicate the user’s blood pressure zones so you can easily observe changes over a long period of time or compare to other days
– Review the entire history of the blood pressure record, edit, take notes quickly or delete unnecessary data.
– Indicate quickly the highest, lowest, average and last entered in the blood pressure tracker.
⭐ Expand knowledge related to bp
Provide the necessary knowledge about:
– The definition, causes, and consequences of blood pressure
– Methods to prevent diseases related to blood pressure and heart blood
– Ways to improve your health
Topics are clearly divided, logical, and easy to read and understand.
⭐ New Updated Feature: Heart Rate Monitor
❤ Heart rate measurement
✍Measurement: cover the camera lens with one of your fingertips. Hold it until the measurement is over
✍Display the measured result information and heart analyzer, the heart beat app will display the following information:
-Beats BPM of instant heart rate
-Current status: slow, normal, fast
-Date and time
✍History of heart rate measurement
🔴 WHY SHOULD CHOOSE THIS Blood Pressure: heart rate ? 🔴
✔ Useful, necessary for all ages in blood control processing
✔ Accurate and useful from the knowledge provided
✔ Fast data processing and updating speed after using blood pressure checker
✔ Easy to use, easy to understand
✔ Export and share results in your blood pressure diary to others
With a professional and useful app like Blood Pressure: heart rate, you can keep a close eye on the pressure rate in blood of yourself or your loved ones. Through the process of checking and taking notes in the application, you can recognize the health status of users and promptly react to it before it is too late. Therefore, you will always be in the best state of health.
⚠️Note: Our App serves as a companion App and DOES NOT measure blood pressure or pulse (like others). No app can replace professional medical measurement devices. Thus, to be responsible for your health, please use an FDA-approved blood pressure monitor to measure your blood pressure reliably.
※ If you like the app, then please give us a good rating as the driving force behind our continued development, thank you.
※ Since we can’t reply reviews in the market, if you have any suggestions or questions please mail to our mailbox directly. For market reviews, please just leave your rating and cheers, thanks again.
Features of Blood Pressure: Heart Rate for PC
1. Measuring heart rate is an important way to assess someone’s health and fitness.
2. Heart rate can be affected by a variety of factors, including exercise, stress, and medications.
3. Measuring heart rate can help to identify health problems early on.
4. Heart rate can be measured manually or with a heart rate monitor.
5. Heart rate varies from person to person and can change throughout the day.
6. A normal heart rate is usually between 60 and 100 beats per minute.
7. A heart rate that is too high or too low can be dangerous.
8. Heart rate should be measured regularly to ensure that it remains within a healthy range.
9. If you have any concerns about your heart rate, you should speak to a doctor.
10. There are a number of things you can do to keep your heart rate healthy.
Whats New In this Blood Pressure: Heart Rate?
This application is very beneficial for those who want to monitor their blood pressure and heart rate. It is easy to use and provides accurate results.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Blood Pressure: Heart Rate on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
Recent Blood Pressure: Heart Rate Reviews
We refer the ownership of This Blood Pressure: Heart Rate to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Blood Pressure: Heart Rate and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the Blood Pressure: Heart Rate. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Blood Pressure: Heart Rate.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.