Your family has been murdered and the killer is still in the house! You must find a way to escape before the killer finds you. Blood House Escape is a suspenseful escape game that will keep you on the edge of your seat. With its challenging puzzles and dark atmosphere, Blood House Escape is sure to give you a heart-pounding experience.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Blood House Escape for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
Download & Install Blood House Escape For PC: Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the Blood House Escape for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the Blood House Escape.
- Step 1: You have to download the Nox player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for Blood House Escape on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the Blood House Escape and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the Blood House Escape on your computer right away.
|App Name:||Blood House Escape On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||Amphibious Games|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Friday, October 23, 2015|
|Get it On:|
Blood House Escape ANDROID App Summary
The Blood House Escape was developed by the popular developer agency named Amphibious Games. They have the Blood House Escape in the Action category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 1.03, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 606611 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 4.1 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With Blood House Escape latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Friday, October 23, 2015 was the last date the Blood House Escape was updated with new features. If you want to use the Blood House Escape on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the Blood House Escape using the emulator later on.
Blood House Escape App Overview and Details
An escape game that takes you into a blood house.
You find yourself alone in an unfamiliar room with no memory of how you came to be there. You don’t have much time…Solve the puzzles, find the keys and escape from this place.
↗ An addictive and scary adventure game!
↗ Hidden objects, locks & keys and more challenges await
↗ Addicting mini puzzles!
↗ Gorgeous graphics and different themed rooms!
↗ Easy and fun to play!
↗ it’s FREE!
Visit Facebook for HINTS and BUG REPORTS: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Amphibius-Developers-Inc/465722280238627
Contact us if you have problems or comments with the app.
Features of Blood House Escape for PC
1. A spooky, blood-filled setting
2. An immersive escape game experience
3. A sense of isolation and unease
4. Challenging puzzles to solve
5. A race against the clock
6. A feeling of suspense and tension
7. A need for teamwork
8. A sense of accomplishment upon escaping
9. A desire to play again
10. A fear of the dark and unknown
Whats New In this Blood House Escape?
The Blood House Escape application was a great way to get me out of the house and into the sunlight. I enjoyed the puzzles and the challenge of finding my way out of the house. The graphics and sound were both well done and added to the atmosphere of the game. I would recommend this game to anyone looking for a fun and challenging escape game.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Blood House Escape of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
Recent Blood House Escape Reviews
Me win level 8 the end win exit ez
Fun and challenging
Nice challenging game, need more like them , if you develop any more notify me
Fun game. But… what is the point of saving your game if you got to start all over if you exit? Having to do a room all over again even if you saved, is not right.
8 short levels to complete. Game was good – puzzles was logical, interesting and wasnt too difficult to do. Didnt need hints but gameplay is a different story. Controls wasn’t smooth, tricky at times and certain spots needs very precise tap to get the response you want.
It was easy, but fun 🙂
Struggling in the jar sort
We refer the ownership of This Blood House Escape to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Blood House Escape and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the Blood House Escape. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Blood House Escape.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.