Blood donors are needed to help those who are injured, have surgery, or are fighting a disease. By donating blood, you can help save a life. Donating blood is a simple process that takes about an hour. You can donate blood every 56 days.
Our goal is to help you get the Blood Donor for PC and install it on Windows. Before we do that, don’t you want to know its technical specifications? They go like this:
Blood Donor ANDROID App Summary
The developer of the Blood Donor is American Red Cross and they’ve done a great job at keeping Blood Donor simple yet highly interactive. You can find the Blood Donor under Medical of Play Store. Blood Donor’s latest version is 2.9.0 with an impressive user base of over 1524047. Besides, the overall user rating of 4.5 shows how people love Blood Donor.
If you’re wondering if it’s updated or not, the latest update date of the Blood Donor is Friday, November 11, 2022 with all the latest features you need. Using it on your PC will require using an Android Emulator like BlueStacks, Nox player, or Memu.
We’ll include the guides that you can follow to install the Blood Donor on your computer using the best emulator in this article. Follow along:
Blood Donor App Overview and Details
The American Red Cross Blood Donor App puts the power to save lives in the palm of your hand. Donating blood, platelets and AB Plasma is now easier than ever.
· Find local blood drives and donation centers quickly and easily
· Convenient, easy appointment scheduling and rescheduling
· Complete your RapidPass®
· Get notified when your blood is on its way to a patient
· View the results of your mini-physical
· Receive appointment reminders and special blood shortage alert messages
· Keep track of total blood donations
· Stay updated on special promotions
· Earn badges for special donation milestones
· Join or create a lifesaving team, recruit other blood donors and view rankings on the Blood Donor Teams Leaderboard
Copyright © 2022 The American National Red Cross
Features of Blood Donor for PC
1. The American Red Cross Blood Donor App allows users to schedule and keep track of their blood donation appointments.
2. The app also allows users to view their donation history and track their progress towards their personal blood donation goals.
3. The app also provides users with information on where to donate blood and how to become a blood donor.
4. The app also allows users to share their blood donation experiences with others.
5. The app also provides users with educational resources on blood donation and its importance.
6. The app also allows users to contact the American Red Cross with any questions or concerns they may have.
7. The app also allows users to sign up for alerts and notifications regarding blood donation opportunities and events.
8. The app also allows users to make financial contributions to the American Red Cross to support its lifesaving work.
9. The app also provides users with access to the American Red Cross’s social media channels.
10. The app also allows users to connect with other blood donors and share their experiences.
Whats New In this Blood Donor?
This release includes the following enhancements:
Appointment time slots appear under drive search results for faster scheduling
Donor rewards program recognition displays on home screen and donor card, if applicable
Other general improvements and bug fixes
Download & Install Blood Donor For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Let’s download and install the Blood Donor app on PC using the Nox Player android emulator. There are a few steps to get this done as mentioned below:
- Start by downloading the Nox emulator for your PC from their official website. You can find it in your downloads folder.
- Double click on the downloaded file, accept the permissions and install Nox player on your computer.
- Open the Nox Player and locate the Play Store app and log into your Google account using your credentials.
- Click on the search bar and type for the Blood Donor app. You’ll see it in the first result from where you can install it.
- After clicking the install button, the Blood Donor will start downloading on your computer, then install.
- Once installed, you can now locate the installed Blood Donor on Nox player homepage or your desktop. Use it from there.
|App Name:||Blood Donor On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||American Red Cross|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Friday, November 11, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Thank you for considering becoming a blood donor! Donating blood is a quick and easy way to help others in need, and it feels great to know that you are making a difference. The process is simple and only takes a few minutes, but it can have a big impact on someone’s life.
Did you love the guide and be able to download and install the Blood Donor for PC? Don’t forget to ask if you want more info about the emulator, the Blood Donor, or the steps altogether.
Recent Blood Donor Reviews
Easy to navigate. Wish all sites where like this
Not very user friendly. Trying to follow the directions from Red Cross and there is nothing that says pre-donation information! I thought this would speed the process up, but I guess not.
RapidPass closes the app after completing the questionnaire. I’m unable to use it send it to my email or take a screenshot before the app closes.
Very easy to understand, informational and funtional!
Speedy and sophisticated app that makes it very easy to schedule my platelet donations. I’m impressed with the design and function! The only hiccup is the Rapid Pass QR code sometimes takes a long time to load.
The app is VERY noisy. Don’t need multiple, duplicate notifications. As many as 4 in a couple of minutes. Please fix or will have to turn them off. Otherwise the app is functional and simple.
Lots of useful information in the App. Love it.
Very helpful and easy to use.
We refer the ownership of This Blood Donor to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Blood Donor and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the Blood Donor. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Blood Donor.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.