Beach Access.CA is a website dedicated to providing information on beach access in Canada. The website provides a map of Canadian beaches, as well as information on facilities, amenities, and activities available at each beach. Beach Access.CA also provides tips on how to enjoy the beach safely and responsibly.
The technical specifications of the Beach Access .CA for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Beach Access .CA ANDROID App Summary
Beach Access .CA was developed by Beach Access .CA and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Beach Access .CA from Google Play Store under the Travel & Local category. The latest version of Beach Access .CA is 1.9 on Play store with total users of 14. The Beach Access .CA app has a user rating of 1.0 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Beach Access .CA is Sunday, August 8, 2021. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Beach Access .CA on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install Beach Access .CA For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Getting the Beach Access .CA installed on your PC can be super easy if you use the NOX player. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators for both PC and Mac. Just use the steps below to download the Beach Access .CA and use it on your PC:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player emulator. Go ahead and do that. You’ll find the installation file in your download folder
- Now, install it on your computer by double clicking the installer. It will take a few minutes if you have a fast computer.
- Once installed, you’re ready to get the Beach Access .CA on your PC. Just locate the Play store app in the NOX homepage and log into your Google account.
- Search for the Beach Access .CA in the search bar of Play store and install it from there. You’ll get a quick launching icon on the NOX homepage after that.
- Click the icon at any time, and you’ll be able to use the Beach Access .CA on your computer every time you open NOX player.
|App Name:||Beach Access .CA On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||Beach Access .CA|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Travel & Local|
|Updated on:||Sunday, August 8, 2021|
|Get it On:|
Beach Access .CA App Overview and Details
This app shows you where to access the public foreshore in the Capital Regional District of British Columbia, Canada. GPS coordinates are provided for access from land and from sea. The app currently displays data from Volume 1 & 2.
Volume 1 – Greater Victoria, includes foreshore accesses from View Royal (Millstream Estuary) to Saanich (Sayward Beach), including: Esquimalt, Victoria and Oak Bay.
Volume 2 – Saanich Peninsula, includes foreshore access from Central Saanich (Sayward Beach) to the Highlands (Goldstream Park), including: North Saanich and Sidney.
Volume 3 – Juan de Fuca, includes foreshore accesses from Colwood (Millstream Estuary) to Port Renfrew, including: Langford, Metchosin, East Sooke, Sooke, and Jordan River.
Volume 4 – Southern Gulf Islands, includes foreshore accesses on Saltspring, Saturna, Mayne, Galiano, Gabriola and North & South Pender Islands
Volume 5 – Southeast Vancouver Island, includes foreshore accesses from Mill Bay to Campbell River, including the Northern Gulf Islands…
Features of Beach Access .CA for PC
1. The app shows you where to access the public foreshore in the Capital Regional District of British Columbia.
2. It includes a map of the area so you can see where the public foreshore is located.
3. You can search for specific locations within the app.
4. The app provides information on what activities are allowed in each location.
5. You can find out if a location is open to the public or if there are any restrictions in place.
6. The app includes contact information for each location so you can get in touch with the relevant authorities.
7. The app is regularly updated with new information.
8. It is available in both English and French.
9. The app is free to download.
10. It is compatible with both iOS and Android devices.
Whats New In this Beach Access .CA?
– minor change for compatibility in the future
The California Coastal Commission has denied a permit for a private beach club in Newport Beach, citing concerns about public access to the shoreline. The denial is a victory for public access advocates, who have long fought to keep the state’s beaches open to everyone. The Commission’s decision means that the beach will remain open to the public, and that everyone will be able to enjoy its beauty.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Beach Access .CA on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
Recent Beach Access .CA Reviews
We refer the ownership of This Beach Access .CA to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Beach Access .CA and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the Beach Access .CA. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Beach Access .CA.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.