BBC Learning English is a website provided by the British Broadcasting Corporation (BBC) to help learners of English. The website offers a wide variety of resources, including lessons, articles, and audio/video content, all of which are designed to help learners improve their English language skills. The website also provides a community forum where users can interact with each other and share their experiences learning English.
This article is all about helping you get to know the BBC Learning English for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
|App Name:||BBC Learning English On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||BBC Media App Technologies|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Friday, June 10, 2022|
|Get it On:|
BBC Learning English ANDROID App Summary
The BBC Learning English was developed by the popular developer agency named BBC Media App Technologies. They have the BBC Learning English in the Education category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 1.4.3, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 9415712 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 4.3 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With BBC Learning English latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Friday, June 10, 2022 was the last date the BBC Learning English was updated with new features. If you want to use the BBC Learning English on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the BBC Learning English using the emulator later on.
How To Install & Download BBC Learning English For PC Windows 10/8/7
Installing the BBC Learning English using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the BBC Learning English on your PC:
- Download the NOX player on your computer and install it by double clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for BBC Learning English here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
Features of BBC Learning English for PC
1. All your favourite BBC Learning English lessons and presenters in one place
2. Easy to navigate and find the lessons you want
3. Save your favourite lessons and access them offline
4. Share lessons with your friends
5. Get personalised recommendations for lessons based on your interests
6. Take part in interactive quizzes and track your progress
7. Learn on the go with the mobile app
8. Access exclusive content not available on the website
9. Get involved in the BBC Learning English community
10. Get help and support from the BBC Learning English team
BBC Learning English App Overview and Details
The official BBC Learning English app brings together all of your favourite lessons and presenters in one fantastic, simple-to-use package. It’s the best way to keep your English up to date!
Thank you to everyone for your positive comments and feedback.
This month (May) is going to make the app even better. We are introducing our first series for low level learners – English My Way. We also have a brilliant new series to help you speak more naturally – British Chat. This series has no script – it’s just ordinary people using real English to talk about everyday topics.
And don’t forget, you asked to be able to download our audio programmes. Every audio programme now has a download button so you can listen off-line.
So, whether you want to study grammar, improve your pronunciation, develop your English through topical new stories or learn the latest phrases to use in your everyday conversations, our app has the series for you.
Take us with you; we’ll always be there to help you become a brilliant English speaker.
The best way to learn a language is to practise a little bit every day. Our app helps you do that with daily updates of amazing, fun and topical lessons, transcripts and quizzes. Watch your English grow!
Features that will help you learn
Audio programmes that you can download. Watch or listen to each programme without using the text support. Then watch or listen again using the built-in transcripts and subtitles. Once you’ve practised your listening and reading skills, use the quizzes to test your understanding. The app will remember your scores so you can keep trying until you get the result you want.
When you’re listening to an audio lesson, the programme will keep playing in the background even if the screen is turned off. So you can be on the bus, travelling by train, flying, walking or running and still have the perfect lesson in your ear.
– New lessons daily
– Notifications to help you continue your learning
– Easy-to-find programmes listed by series name or category: (Everyday English, Learn English with the News, Business English, Grammar, Vocabulary and Pronunciation)
– Follow your favourite series
All of our most popular programmes are available, including:
– The English We Speak
– 6 Minute English
– English at Work
– English in a Minute
– The award-winning Tim’s Pronunciation Workshop
– News Review
About BBC Learning English
BBC Learning English is one of the world’s most popular providers of free English language teaching material. For more than 75 years it has been helping millions of learners, in over 100 countries, become better English speakers. Find out more about BBC Learning English and access other free English language teaching materials by visiting our website: www.bbclearningenglish.com
If you choose to receive push notifications, a unique identifier relating to your device will be stored by Urban Airship on behalf of the BBC to provide you with the service. You can choose to disable notifications from the BBC Learning English app in your phone’s ‘Settings’.
No other personal data relating to you (such as a username or email address) is processed.
The app is published by BBC Media AT (BBC Media Applications Technologies Limited) which is a wholly owned subsidiary of the BBC (British Broadcasting Corporation). Full details of BBC Media AT are available on the Companies House website at: http://data.companieshouse.gov.uk/doc/company/07100235 BBC © 2019
Whats New In this BBC Learning English?
We release regular updates to the Learning English app to fix issues and improve performance.
This application is very helpful for those who want to improve their English skills. It provides a lot of useful and practical tips that can be easily applied in real life situations. The audio and visual materials are also very helpful in reinforcing the concepts learned. Overall, this is a great application for anyone who wants to improve their English skills.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the BBC Learning English of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
Recent BBC Learning English Reviews
Very cool and useful
This app is very helpful in learning english.
It’s a good app for learning English language thanks
2023-02-20 the app didn’t have any content. Deleted.
We refer the ownership of This BBC Learning English to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for BBC Learning English and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the BBC Learning English. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the BBC Learning English.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.