Bay Alarm Link is a home security and automation system that allows you to control your security system, lights, and appliances from your smartphone or tablet. You can also receive alerts if there is an emergency, and view live video footage of your home.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Bay Alarm Link for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
|App Name:||Bay Alarm Link On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||Bay Alarm Company|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Thursday, November 3, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Bay Alarm Link ANDROID App Summary
The Bay Alarm Link was developed by the popular developer agency named Bay Alarm Company. They have the Bay Alarm Link in the Lifestyle category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 6.42.5, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 12723 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 3.7 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With Bay Alarm Link latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Thursday, November 3, 2022 was the last date the Bay Alarm Link was updated with new features. If you want to use the Bay Alarm Link on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the Bay Alarm Link using the emulator later on.
How To Install & Download Bay Alarm Link For PC Windows 10/8/7
Installing the Bay Alarm Link using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Bay Alarm Link on your PC:
- Download the NOX player on your computer and install it by double clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Bay Alarm Link here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
Features of Bay Alarm Link for PC
1. arm and disarm your security system from anywhere
2. receive real-time alerts if your system is triggered
3. view a history of all activity on your system
4. add and remove users from your system
5. manage your system’s settings
6. control multiple security systems from one app
7. set up customized rules and preferences
8. receive battery and system status updates
9. get help from customer support
10. access exclusive deals and discounts
Bay Alarm Link App Overview and Details
The Bay Alarm™ App allows you to control your security system on-the-go. You can connect to your home or small business system to arm or disarm, manage user codes, view sensor activity, and receive push notifications of system events.
The App requires a compatible control panel & applicable service. Many people save money by upgrading to cellular alarm communications and eliminating their home or office phone line. For more information about upgrading your alarm system contact Bay Alarm Company today.
The Bay Alarm App offers the following features:
– System Arming/Disarming
– All/ Perimeter or Multi-Area Operation
– Real-time weather for your local zip code
– Sensor activity zone setting
– User code management includes the ability to add, delete or edit users from your system on XR150, XR550 (software v 1.05) and XT systems (v 1.17)
– Receive push notifications and view history of alarm events, arming/disarming, and troubles by other users on your system
– Allows editing & management of user profiles for the XR150 & XR550
All features may not come standard with your App. Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Whats New In this Bay Alarm Link?
Miscellaneous Camera Improvements.
The Bay Alarm Link app is a great way to keep your family safe and connected. With its easy-to-use interface and variety of features, it’s the perfect tool for any family. Whether you’re looking for a way to keep track of your kids’ whereabouts or want to be able to quickly call for help in an emergency, the Bay Alarm Link app is a must-have.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Bay Alarm Link of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
Recent Bay Alarm Link Reviews
Great app! Easy to use! Everything I need for my home alarm system.
Very slow to connect. Takes at least 4 times before it will open up.
The app openly does not work at all because of communication failure. That case, I have to run to turn off the alarm from main panel.
App definitely needs improvement. Never loads or works. If I could give zero stars I would.
I couldn’t connect for about one month and my wide still can’t connect.
100% better than ADT
I would give this app a zero if I could. The app is essentially unusable. I’m lucky if I can connect 1 out of 5 times to either arm or disarm the system. And due to how my system is configured, this app is my primary control panel. I can only consistently connect, when the moon is full and not connected to WiFi. Good luck to anyone else that needs to use this app.
Worked well when we first got our alarm installed in 2020, but recently the app sometimes has trouble connecting to the system and crashes when trying to connect to our doorbell camera. Can be very frustrating.
83% reliable… That ain’t bad
Easy to use.
We refer the ownership of This Bay Alarm Link to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Bay Alarm Link and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the Bay Alarm Link. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Bay Alarm Link.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.