BatLib is an open source library for the automatic identification of bats based on their echolocation calls. The library provides a range of algorithms for feature extraction, classification, and model selection. BatLib is designed to be modular and extensible, allowing for the easy incorporation of new methods and datasets.
This article is all about helping you get to know the BatLib – Bat calls for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
|App Name:||BatLib – Bat calls On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||Elekon AG|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Books & Reference|
|Updated on:||Wednesday, April 15, 2020|
|Get it On:|
BatLib – Bat calls ANDROID App Summary
The BatLib – Bat calls was developed by the popular developer agency named Elekon AG. They have the BatLib – Bat calls in the Books & Reference category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 1.6.1, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 119481 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 4.1 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With BatLib – Bat calls latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Wednesday, April 15, 2020 was the last date the BatLib – Bat calls was updated with new features. If you want to use the BatLib – Bat calls on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the BatLib – Bat calls using the emulator later on.
How To Install & Download BatLib – Bat calls For PC Windows 10/8/7
Installing the BatLib – Bat calls using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the BatLib – Bat calls on your PC:
- Download the NOX player on your computer and install it by double clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for BatLib – Bat calls here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
Features of BatLib – Bat calls for PC
1. The App plays the different ultrasonic calls of the most common european bat species transfor
2. You can identify the different bat species by their ultrasonic calls
3. The App can help you find bats in your area
4. The App can help you identify the different bat species in your area
5. The App can help you learn about the different bat species in your area
6. The App can help you find out where the different bat species live
7. The App can help you find out when the different bat species are active
8. The App can help you find out what the different bat species eat
9. The App can help you find out how the different bat species reproduce
10. The App can help you find out how to protect the different bat species
BatLib – Bat calls App Overview and Details
The BatLib App plays the different ultrasonic calls of the most common european bat species transformed into the audible space with the heterodyne mixer method.
This is is especially useful to compare with the live output produced with the BATSCANNER device for species identification.
1. Enter the frequency displayed by your BATSCANNER to filter species
2. Listen to the typical bat call sequences
3. Compare the sound to what you hear from your BATSCANNER
4. Sounds similar? Display additional information of the bat species like acustic attributes, size, habitat, photos, etc.
More information about our bat products: www.batscanner.ch
Whats New In this BatLib – Bat calls?
– Supports newer Android versions
– Added Myotis dasycneme recording
– Set and filter favorite species
BatLib is a great bat calls application that can help you identify different types of bats. It is easy to use and has a lot of features that can help you learn about bats and their calls.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the BatLib – Bat calls of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
Recent BatLib – Bat calls Reviews
I really like this app, and find it really useful. I especially like the simplicity of the app. the search by frequency is a great function. being able to ‘favourite’ species and toggle the view to show just them is great too, BUT there’s an issue with this function – the app seems to remove my favourites and restore default favourites (which are wrong for my region) every time I close the app.
Nice app ,
certainly very good and well put together, love the simplicity and the usefulness of the design and structure. It is the best app for bats I’ve come across. the only hitch I’ve had so far is there is nothing to filter the species based on which country you live and nothing to tell you where the bats are found!!
ITS LITERALLY JUST A PERSON MAKING NOISES NOISES WITH THERE MOUTH!!!!!
Superb tool with hetrodyne bat detector
Really cool, but you should update it so there are bats from the U.S.
I dont knowg yet.
We refer the ownership of This BatLib – Bat calls to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for BatLib – Bat calls and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the BatLib – Bat calls. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the BatLib – Bat calls.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.