Basket Orbit is a game where you need to help the character to get the ball into the basket. Use the arrow keys to control the character and press the spacebar to make the character jump. Be careful not to fall off the edge of the platform.
Our goal is to help you get the Basket Orbit for PC and install it on Windows. Before we do that, don’t you want to know its technical specifications? They go like this:
Basket Orbit ANDROID App Summary
The developer of the Basket Orbit is PINPIN TEAM and they’ve done a great job at keeping Basket Orbit simple yet highly interactive. You can find the Basket Orbit under Sports of Play Store. Basket Orbit’s latest version is 1.0 with an impressive user base of over 1838. Besides, the overall user rating of 1.0 shows how people love Basket Orbit.
If you’re wondering if it’s updated or not, the latest update date of the Basket Orbit is Tuesday, July 26, 2022 with all the latest features you need. Using it on your PC will require using an Android Emulator like BlueStacks, Nox player, or Memu.
We’ll include the guides that you can follow to install the Basket Orbit on your computer using the best emulator in this article. Follow along:
Basket Orbit App Overview and Details
Shoot as far as possible, improve your skills and shoot even further!
If you shoot really far you might even land on another planet!!
Features of Basket Orbit for PC
1. Shoot as far as possible
2. Improve your skills
3. Shoot even further
4. If you shoot really far you might get a bonus
5. Keep track of your progress with the built in leaderboard
6. Compete with your friends to see who can shoot the farthest
7. Use the practice mode to improve your aim
8. Unlock new and more powerful bows as you progress
9. Take on challenging shooter scenarios
10. Have fun!
Whats New In this Basket Orbit?
Download & Install Basket Orbit For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Let’s download and install the Basket Orbit app on PC using the Nox Player android emulator. There are a few steps to get this done as mentioned below:
- Start by downloading the Nox emulator for your PC from their official website. You can find it in your downloads folder.
- Double click on the downloaded file, accept the permissions and install Nox player on your computer.
- Open the Nox Player and locate the Play Store app and log into your Google account using your credentials.
- Click on the search bar and type for the Basket Orbit app. You’ll see it in the first result from where you can install it.
- After clicking the install button, the Basket Orbit will start downloading on your computer, then install.
- Once installed, you can now locate the installed Basket Orbit on Nox player homepage or your desktop. Use it from there.
|App Name:||Basket Orbit On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||PINPIN TEAM|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Tuesday, July 26, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Basket Orbit is a great application for managing your grocery list. It is easy to use and helps you stay organized. It is also helpful in tracking your grocery budget. Overall, Basket Orbit is a great tool for managing your grocery list and budget.
Did you love the guide and be able to download and install the Basket Orbit for PC? Don’t forget to ask if you want more info about the emulator, the Basket Orbit, or the steps altogether.
Recent Basket Orbit Reviews
No ads super easyy
Some its showin i give up so i had to restart the game ! Very annoying
We refer the ownership of This Basket Orbit to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Basket Orbit and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the Basket Orbit. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Basket Orbit.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.