Manufacturing is the process of transforming raw materials into finished products through the use of tools, machines, and other forms of energy. Basic manufacturing processes are those that are essential to the production of a wide variety of items, including metals, plastics, ceramics, and semiconductors. The most common manufacturing processes include casting, forging, machining, and assembly.
Our goal is to help you get the Basic Manufacturing Process for PC and install it on Windows. Before we do that, don’t you want to know its technical specifications? They go like this:
- 1 Basic Manufacturing Process ANDROID App Summary
- 2 Basic Manufacturing Process App Overview and Details
- 3 Features of Basic Manufacturing Process for PC
- 4 Whats New In this Basic Manufacturing Process?
- 5 Download & Install Basic Manufacturing Process For PC: Windows 10/8/7
- 6 Conclusion
- 7 Recent Basic Manufacturing Process Reviews
Basic Manufacturing Process ANDROID App Summary
The developer of the Basic Manufacturing Process is Engineering Apps and they’ve done a great job at keeping Basic Manufacturing Process simple yet highly interactive. You can find the Basic Manufacturing Process under Education of Play Store. Basic Manufacturing Process’s latest version is 7 with an impressive user base of over 33221. Besides, the overall user rating of 3.6 shows how people love Basic Manufacturing Process.
If you’re wondering if it’s updated or not, the latest update date of the Basic Manufacturing Process is Tuesday, July 27, 2021 with all the latest features you need. Using it on your PC will require using an Android Emulator like BlueStacks, Nox player, or Memu.
We’ll include the guides that you can follow to install the Basic Manufacturing Process on your computer using the best emulator in this article. Follow along:
Basic Manufacturing Process App Overview and Details
The app is a complete free handbook of Manufacturing Systems & processes which covers important topics, notes, materials & news on the course. Download the App as a reference material & digital book for Mechanical engineering programs & degree courses.
This useful App lists 110 topics with detailed notes, diagrams, equations, formulas & course material, the topics are listed in 5 chapters. The app is must have for all the engineering science students & professionals.
The app provides quick revision and reference to the important topics like a detailed flash card notes, it makes it easy & useful for the student or a professional to cover the course syllabus quickly just before an exams or job interviews.
Also get the hottest international engineering & technology news on your app powered by Google news feeds. We have customised it so that you get regular updates on subject from international/national colleges, universities, research, industry, applications, engineering, tech, articles & innovation.
This is the best application to remain updated on your fav. subject.
Use this useful engineering app as your education tool, utility, tutorial, book, a reference guide for syllabus and explore study course material, aptitude tests & project work.
Track your learning, set reminders, edit, add favourite topics, share the topics on social media.
Some of the topics Covered in the app are:
1. Manufacturing Engineering
2. Manufacturing Process
3. Product Simplification and Standardisation
4. Computer Aided Manufacturing(CAM)
5. Product Development
6. Material Properties
7. Toughness and Ductility
9. Fatigue and Creep
10. Ferrous Metals
11. Cast Iron
12. White cast iron
13. Malleable cast iron
14. Wrought Iron
15. Plain carbon steel
16. Heat resisting steels
17. Nickel and its Alloy
18. Non-Ferrous metals
21. Transformation During Heating and Cooling of Steel
22. Hardning and Tempring
23. Hot chamber die-casting
24. Introduction of Casting
25. Permanent Mold or Gravity Die Casting
26. Shell Mold Casting
27. Probable Causes and Suggested remedies of Various Casting Defects
28. Plastic Molding Processes
29. Introduction of forging
30. Forgeability and Forgable Matrials
31. Heating Devices
32. Open fire and stock fire furnace
33. Control of Heating Devices
34. Forging Operations
35. Hot Working of Metals
36. Hot Working
37. Classification of Hot Working Processes
38. Hot Extrusion
39. Hot Drawing and Hot Spinning
40. Comparison of Hot Working with Cold Working
41. Cold Working
42. Cold Working Process
43. Wire Drawing
44. introduction to metal cutting
45. Cutting Tool
46. Mechanics of Metal Cutting
47. Introduction to Lathe Machine
48. Construction of Lathe Machine
49. Accessories and Attachments of Lathe
50. Specification of Lathe
51. Taper and Tapers Turning
52. Lathe Operations
53. Thread Cutting
54. Introduction to Drilling Machine
55. Types of Drilling Machine
56. Types of Drills
57. Twist Drill Geometry
58. Operations Performed on Drilling Machine
59. Operations Performed on Drilling Machine-Tapping
61. Types of Shapers
62. Principal Parts of Shaper
63. Specification of a Shaper
64. Shaper Operations
66. Principle parts of a Slotter
67. Introduction to Milling
68. Types of Milling Cutters
69. Types of Milling Machines
70. Column and Knee Type Milling Machine
71. Indexing and Dividing Heads
72. Introduction to Welding
73. Welding joints
74. Welding Positions
75. Classification of Welding and Allied Processes
76. Gas Welding Processes
77. Gas Welding Equipments
78. Arc Welding Processes
79. Arc Welding Equipment
80. Resistance Welding
81. Resistance Seam Welding
Each topic is complete with diagrams, equations and other forms of graphical representations for better learning and quick understanding.
Manufacturing Systems & processes is part of Mechanical engineering education courses and technology degree programs of various universities.
Features of Basic Manufacturing Process for PC
1. The app covers important topics in Manufacturing Systems & Processes
2. The app is available for free
3. The app is easy to use and navigate
4. The app contains a wealth of information on Manufacturing Systems & Processes
5. The app is regularly updated with new information
6. The app is suitable for both beginners and experts
7. The app is available in both English and Spanish
8. The app contains a built-in search function
9. The app is compatible with both Android and iOS devices
10. The app comes with a money-back guarantee
Whats New In this Basic Manufacturing Process?
Check out New Learning Videos! We have Added
• Chapter and topics made offline access
• New Intuitive Knowledge Test & Score Section
• Search Option with autoprediction to get straight the your topic
• Fast Response Time of Application
• Provide Storage Access for Offline Mode
Download & Install Basic Manufacturing Process For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Let’s download and install the Basic Manufacturing Process app on PC using the Nox Player android emulator. There are a few steps to get this done as mentioned below:
- Start by downloading the Nox emulator for your PC from their official website. You can find it in your downloads folder.
- Double click on the downloaded file, accept the permissions and install Nox player on your computer.
- Open the Nox Player and locate the Play Store app and log into your Google account using your credentials.
- Click on the search bar and type for the Basic Manufacturing Process app. You’ll see it in the first result from where you can install it.
- After clicking the install button, the Basic Manufacturing Process will start downloading on your computer, then install.
- Once installed, you can now locate the installed Basic Manufacturing Process on Nox player homepage or your desktop. Use it from there.
|App Name:||Basic Manufacturing Process On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||Engineering Apps|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Tuesday, July 27, 2021|
|Get it On:|
The Basic Manufacturing Process is an essential tool for any manufacturer. It provides a framework for understanding and improving the manufacturing process. It is a valuable resource for any manufacturer who wants to improve their manufacturing process.
Did you love the guide and be able to download and install the Basic Manufacturing Process for PC? Don’t forget to ask if you want more info about the emulator, the Basic Manufacturing Process, or the steps altogether.
Recent Basic Manufacturing Process Reviews
I like it
Easy way to study MPR
Is my best mechanical engineering app I have ever come across. I love the app
It’s a nice app for students
pl give description in details with graph and pics and formula which is
used for particular topics.
Its the best coz I can find almost wat I want
For an older version
We refer the ownership of This Basic Manufacturing Process to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Basic Manufacturing Process and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the Basic Manufacturing Process. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Basic Manufacturing Process.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.