BaseMap is the perfect app for hunting, giving you access to high-quality, interactive maps and GPS capabilities. With BaseMap, you can plan your hunt, track your progress, and stay safe in the field.
This article is all about helping you get to know the BaseMap: Hunting Maps and GPS for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
- 1 Download & Install BaseMap: Hunting Maps and GPS For PC: Windows 10/8/7
- 2 BaseMap: Hunting Maps and GPS ANDROID App Summary
- 3 BaseMap: Hunting Maps and GPS App Overview and Details
- 4 Features of BaseMap: Hunting Maps and GPS for PC
- 5 Whats New In this BaseMap: Hunting Maps and GPS?
- 6 Conclusion
- 7 Recent BaseMap: Hunting Maps and GPS Reviews
Download & Install BaseMap: Hunting Maps and GPS For PC: Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the BaseMap: Hunting Maps and GPS for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the BaseMap: Hunting Maps and GPS.
- Step 1: You have to download the Nox player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for BaseMap: Hunting Maps and GPS on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the BaseMap: Hunting Maps and GPS and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the BaseMap: Hunting Maps and GPS on your computer right away.
|App Name:||BaseMap: Hunting Maps and GPS On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||BaseMap Inc|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Wednesday, July 27, 2022|
|Get it On:|
BaseMap: Hunting Maps and GPS ANDROID App Summary
The BaseMap: Hunting Maps and GPS was developed by the popular developer agency named BaseMap Inc. They have the BaseMap: Hunting Maps and GPS in the Sports category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 5.2.9, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 483641 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 4.4 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With BaseMap: Hunting Maps and GPS latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Wednesday, July 27, 2022 was the last date the BaseMap: Hunting Maps and GPS was updated with new features. If you want to use the BaseMap: Hunting Maps and GPS on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the BaseMap: Hunting Maps and GPS using the emulator later on.
BaseMap: Hunting Maps and GPS App Overview and Details
***The Official Hunting App of the Bone Collector Brotherhood***
BaseMap is the only outdoor app you will ever need. Turn your phone into a GPS, map your outdoor adventures, and interact with the BaseMap community.
• Know your exact location even without cellular or WiFi service
• See where you are in relation to property boundaries, roads, trails, peaks, or boundaries
• Navigate to trail heads, favorite places, markers, or anything you need to locate with our powerful Search and GoTo features.
XDR (Exact Direction & Range) NAVIGATION TOOL
• Immediately know the exact distance between you and your desired destination.
• Interact with the BaseMap community and share your location.
• Capture and log all your outdoor adventures
• Real-time location sharing so friends can see where you are in case of emergency (connection reqd.)
• SmartMarkers – Automatically capture the weather conditions at the time you add a marker.
• Log your hunts as detailed as you’d like. Record your hunt type, species/size, weapon, unit/GMU and much more.
• Get all of your weather data and forecasts all in one app.
• Temperature, barometric pressure, moon phase, sunrise/sunset, wind, and more.
OFFLINE GPS and Tracking
• Cache maps for offline use and use anywhere…even without service.
• Save as many offline maps as you want with unlimited caching (Pro).
• Cache the largest offline hi res map areas (Pro).
• Know exactly where you are in real time even without cellular coverage.
• Stay safe and always find your way back
• Free gear giveaway every week. Drop your marker closest to the GearDrop marker and win free gear.
GOOGLE EARTH INTEGRATION
• Export markers and view them right in Google Earth
• View the terrain in true 3D
• Over 700 layers and growing
• Nationwide Color Coded Govt Lands
• Nationwide Private Parcel Boundaries and Owner Names
• Nationwide Lakes, Rivers, and Streams
• Water depths for East coast, West, Coast, Gulf coast, and over 4,000 U.S. lakes
• Nationwide Hiking Trails
• Nationwide Wildfires and Timbercuts
• Nationwide Wilderness and Roadless Areas
• State specific hunting layers including hunting unit boundaries, private hunting opportunities, WMA’s, and more
• Multiple Topography and Satellite Imagery basemap options
• Much more
• Nationwide plans so you never have to be restricted to just one state.
• Fastest layer rendering speed
• No Ads
• Sync all your map data between your phone and the BaseMap web application.
• No Ads
• Connect with friends
• Nationwide parcel boundaries
• Hybrid 3D Imagery (map tilt).
• GoTo Navigation
• Nationwide Roads
• Nationwide Trails
• Nationwide Points Of Interest
• Nationwide Lakes, Rivers, and Streams
• Hunting Units
• GPS Location and Tracking
• Multiple Topo and Imagery basemap options
Pro ($9.99/mo or $34.99/yr)
• Everything in Basic plan
• Access to over 700 Layers
• No Ads
• Unlimited Data
• Unlimited Offline Use
• Nationwide parcel owner names
• Nationwide color-coded government lands
• 3D Earth view
• Google Earth Integration
• Import/Export KML and GPX with BaseMap online application
• Real-Time location sharing
Hunting Research ($9.99/yr)
• In-depth hunting research tools
• Filter hunting units by species
• Hunting season dates for every unit and species
• Detailed harvest success graphs for Western big game species
• Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Subscriptions and auto-renewal may be turned off any time in your Apple account
• Your Apple account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
For questions or more information, contact us at: [email protected]
Features of BaseMap: Hunting Maps and GPS for PC
1. BaseMap is the only outdoor app you need for hunting
2. The Official Hunting App of the Bone Collector Brotherhood
3. BaseMap is completely free to use
4. BaseMap offers topo maps, satellite imagery, and even 3D topo for the most accurate mapping possible
5. You can save your maps offline so you can use them even when you don’t have cell service
6. BaseMap has a “hunt mode” that marks your location every few minutes so you can easily find your way back to camp
7. BaseMap has a built in compass and GPS so you can always know where you are
8. BaseMap also has a social media platform so you can connect with other hunters and share your photos and stories
9. You can even buy and sell hunting gear through BaseMap
10. BaseMap is constantly adding new features to make your hunting experience better
Whats New In this BaseMap: Hunting Maps and GPS?
Introducing another industry first from BaseMap…the NavCam™. You can now add Remote Markers with precision by viewing your target in real-time. Utilize remote markers to recover game, plan detailed stalks, scout distant areas, finding sheds, navigate safely, and much more. The NavCam™ will make you much more efficient and effective in the field. Best of all it will work with ANY rangefinder! Give the NavCam™ a try and see what you’ve been missing.
BaseMap is a great hunting maps and GPS application that can help you plan your hunt, find game, and track your progress. The app is easy to use and has a variety of features that can be customized to your needs. Whether you’re a novice hunter or a seasoned pro, BaseMap is a great tool to have in your arsenal.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the BaseMap: Hunting Maps and GPS of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
Recent BaseMap: Hunting Maps and GPS Reviews
The App is amazing very helpful
Not being from this area, base map has helped me to navigate this and find my way around tremendously! Great App
Great up-to-date app
No land owner boundaries as was stated.
The best ever in accrcy, the 90 decree angles are spot on, true north and south, true west and east, I love this app.
The satellite pictures are over 9 yrs old. How do you get an accurate look at where you want to hunt,fish,hike. So basically use Google earth it’s free.
Land ownership, boarders, hunt areas, and download able for the no cell zonez
Really like it, just trying to figure it out, thanks
It’s been just what I was looking for. I esp like the gps feature to keep me on the property I’m hunting. I haven’t had any trouble with the app.
We refer the ownership of This BaseMap: Hunting Maps and GPS to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for BaseMap: Hunting Maps and GPS and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the BaseMap: Hunting Maps and GPS. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the BaseMap: Hunting Maps and GPS.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.