The Barnes & Noble Nook is a simple, elegant e-reader with a colour touchscreen display and built-in light. It’s easy to use and has a great selection of books, magazines and newspapers to download. The Nook is also lightweight and portable, so you can take it with you wherever you go.
We will help you download the Barnes & Noble NOOK for PC and install it fast. But you must know the technical specifications of it before that. Here are they:
Download & Install Barnes & Noble NOOK on PC: Windows 11/10/8/7
Using the NOX app Player is a great way to download and install the Barnes & Noble NOOK on your PC. All you have to do is, follow the steps below, install the Barnes & Noble NOOK, and use it on the bigger screen of your computer:
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player on your computer using the official link here.
- Step 2: You’ll install this great emulator from your computer and click on launch to start the interface.
- Step 3: Next step is to log into your Google account in the Play Store app that the NOX app player comes with.
- Step 4: To find the Barnes & Noble NOOK, you have to search for it in Play Store after logging into the Play store account.
- Step 5: As you see, the Barnes & Noble NOOK appears on the first result. Click on it and you’ll see the Install button to download it.
- Step 6: Download the Barnes & Noble NOOK by clicking install. It will take a few minutes to get the app shortcut added to your homepage.
- Step 7: Start using the Barnes & Noble NOOK on your computer by launching it using the app icon you can see on the NOX app player homepage.
|App Name:||Barnes & Noble NOOK On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||Barnes & Noble|
|Android Version:||Varies with device|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Books & Reference|
|Updated on:||Saturday, October 22, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Barnes & Noble NOOK ANDROID App Summary
Barnes & Noble is the developer of the Barnes & Noble NOOK, and they have the app under the Books & Reference of Google Play Store. The latest version of the Barnes & Noble NOOK from them is VARY with over 12152354 users under the hood. With a 4.1 rating, the Barnes & Noble NOOK is clearly a popular choice for users for the job it does.
Latest update date of the Barnes & Noble NOOK is Saturday, October 22, 2022, so you’ll find the latest features. However, you can’t just use the app directly on a computer, you need to use an Emulator to do so. Our recommendations for emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, and Memu Emulator.
Do you need a guide to download and install the Barnes & Noble NOOK on your computer using an emulator? This article is all about helping you do just that! Stick to the guide below.
Barnes & Noble NOOK App Overview and Details
Get the FREE Barnes & Noble NOOK App for your Android smartphone or tablet to enjoy all your favorite digital content. Access our vast online library of over 4 million eBooks, graphic novels, comics, manga and magazines. Plus discover over 300,000 audiobooks. Enjoy recommendations just for you curated by our expert booksellers. Customize your experience with multiple font and page styles, customized bookshelves and social sharing tools. And never lose your spot— the Barnes & Noble NOOK App syncs across all your devices.
Barnes & Noble at Your Fingertips
-Browse the latest new eBook and audiobook releases, bestsellers, promotions, and expert recommendations just for you!
-Discover books in every genre, about every subject, for every age: contemporary fiction, romance, mystery and thriller, classics, sci-fi and fantasy, manga, kids, young adult, non-fiction and more!
-Digital content purchased from Barnes & Noble will automatically appear in this app.
-Explore over 75,000 free eBooks and more than 10,000 free audiobooks.
-Sync your books, bookmarks, notes and highlights across all your devices for a seamless reading experience.
-Listen safely while you drive with Android Auto.
Rich, Customizable Reading and Listening
-Adjust font styles, line spacing, margins, page animations, narration speed, background color, and screen brightness for more comfortable reading.
-Add notes, bookmarks, and highlights as you read or listen. Share favorite highlights with friends across social networks.
-Set the Sleep Timer to coordinate audiobook listening to your schedule.
-Download, read, or listen to free eBook and audiobook samples, and add favorites to your Wishlist.
-Organize your Library into custom shelves.
-Search inside the book and look up words with the in-app dictionary.
-Store content on your device or in the cloud.
– Accessible to blind and low-vision users leveraging Android assistive technology that includes screen magnification and TalkBack.
One App for the Whole Family
-With Profiles, family members can share an account while still enjoying their own customized experience.
-Share eBooks audiobooks, magazines, newspapers and comics across Profiles—no need to purchase again! Reading position, bookmarks, highlights and notes are saved to each Profile.
-Child Profiles allow parents to control what each child sees.
Features of Barnes & Noble NOOK for PC
1. Get the FREE Barnes & Noble NOOK App for your Android smartphone or tablet to enjoy all your favorit
2. eBooks, magazines, comics, and more—all in one app
3. Shop over 4 million titles including bestsellers, new releases, and classics
4. Read free samples of eBooks and preview before you buy
5. Get personalized recommendations based on your reading habits
6. NOOK Newspapers™ and NOOK Magazines™—day or week, enjoy your favorite subscriptions right on your Android
7. Download your NOOK Books™ to read offline, even if you’re not connected to the Internet
8. Customize your reading experience with font size, line spacing, and margin settings
9. Pick up right where you left off—your NOOK Book will open to the last page you read
10. Search inside the book to find just what you’re looking for—or use the X-Ray feature for more information about characters, places, and events in the book
Whats New In this Barnes & Noble NOOK?
• Audiobook streaming has arrived! Listen to your audiobooks without needing to download. (Streaming can be disabled in the B&N NOOK app settings.)
• If you wish to download the book for offline listening, you can still do so by long pressing the book in your library.
• When using Android Auto all purchased audiobooks are now available to stream or download.
• Additional bug fixes and performance improvements.
The Barnes & Noble NOOK application is a great way to keep track of your reading and to find new books to read. It is user-friendly and has a ton of features that make it a great tool for anyone who loves to read.
That’s it! We hope that the guide above has been a help for you to install it on your computer. Need to know more about the emulator or the Barnes & Noble NOOK? Let us know!
Recent Barnes & Noble NOOK Reviews
Great, except i can see no way to order online and I’m disabled / no car to get to b and n. I wish nook was still here.
Loved it! Well written, quick read and just what I needed. Will definitely be rereading this one over and over.
Service is hit or miss, it never remembers the recordings we make from device to device and now I can’t order books anymore through the app. Pretty frustrating.
I object to the sharing of any information that contains my name and or location.
I have had a Nook for years. Loved it even better that I can read on my phone. But I can’t purchase thru the app? With that, I will keep my books that I have on the app. However I am done.
I would love to have a function where I could save a list of my favorite authors and then get notifications off when they had out new books.
thank you Mr. Bajaria
Wants permission for things it does not need, like your camera. It’s a book app! Next, since their update about a year ago I can’t buy through the app for most of the books I read and have to go to the website to get buy them. I have sent emails and everything. I suggest you go elsewhere for a book app.
I loved loved until i stopped being able to order directly from the app. Now, might go back to paper books.
Always loved the app. But I no longer see how to buy books. It is like the option. Is gone
We refer the ownership of This Barnes & Noble NOOK to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Barnes & Noble NOOK and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the Barnes & Noble NOOK. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Barnes & Noble NOOK.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.