The Bank of Ireland Mobile Banking App is a secure and convenient way to access your Bank of Ireland accounts on the go. With the App, you can check your balance, view transactions, make payments and transfers, and more.
The App is available for iPhone, iPad and Android devices, and is free to download from the App Store and Google Play.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Bank of Ireland Mobile Banking for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
|App Name:||Bank of Ireland Mobile Banking On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||Bank of Ireland|
|Android Version:||Varies with device|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Wednesday, November 9, 2022|
|Get it On:|
- 1 Bank of Ireland Mobile Banking ANDROID App Summary
- 2 How To Install & Download Bank of Ireland Mobile Banking For PC Windows 10/8/7
- 3 Features of Bank of Ireland Mobile Banking for PC
- 4 Bank of Ireland Mobile Banking App Overview and Details
- 5 Whats New In this Bank of Ireland Mobile Banking?
- 6 Conclusion
- 7 Recent Bank of Ireland Mobile Banking Reviews
Bank of Ireland Mobile Banking ANDROID App Summary
The Bank of Ireland Mobile Banking was developed by the popular developer agency named Bank of Ireland. They have the Bank of Ireland Mobile Banking in the Finance category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is VARY, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 1636772 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 2.4 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With Bank of Ireland Mobile Banking latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Wednesday, November 9, 2022 was the last date the Bank of Ireland Mobile Banking was updated with new features. If you want to use the Bank of Ireland Mobile Banking on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the Bank of Ireland Mobile Banking using the emulator later on.
How To Install & Download Bank of Ireland Mobile Banking For PC Windows 10/8/7
Installing the Bank of Ireland Mobile Banking using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Bank of Ireland Mobile Banking on your PC:
- Download the NOX player on your computer and install it by double clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Bank of Ireland Mobile Banking here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
Features of Bank of Ireland Mobile Banking for PC
1. Money Insights 365 helps you spot potential savings opportunities.
2. Gives you control over your finances.
3. Helps you budget and manage your money.
4. Helps you stay on top of your bills and payments.
5. Helps you track your spending.
6. Helps you monitor your bank account activity.
7. Helps you find ways to save money.
8. Helps you invest your money wisely.
9. Helps you manage your debt.
10. Helps you stay financially healthy.
Bank of Ireland Mobile Banking App Overview and Details
Your money, your control. We’ve added the Money Insights 365 feature to help spot savings and give you useful tips, all based on your unique spend and save patterns. And with biometrics just added for customers in the Republic of Ireland, now you have the option of faster login using your face or fingerprint.
What else is new?
• Consent management dashboard, for your open banking connections to other banks or service providers
• Don’t recognise a transaction? There’s now a help info link on the transactions screen
• We’ve added a number of small fixes and performance improvements
Get the most from your mobile. Get the BoI app now.
• Manage your cards from your mobile
• Apply for a mortgage, personal loan or overdraft
• Get insurance for home, car, travel and family
• Check your balances and history
• Pay other BoI customers through their mobile phone numbers
• View and export statements for the last 7 years
• Set up, amend or cancel standing orders
• Cancel direct debits
Already registered for 365 online? Now get your device registered:
• Open the app and log in
• We’ll text you an activation code
• Enter the code into the app
• We’ll register your device
• Give the device a unique name and you’re all set
Not registered yet for 365 online? Call us on 0818 214 365 and let’s get you activated.
Need more info? Check out bankofireland.com/help-centre/
Whats New In this Bank of Ireland Mobile Banking?
Spend and save smarter with Money Insights 365, or Mi 365. Use insights to spot savings, and get useful tips based on your spending and saving patterns. We’ve also added biometrics for RoI customers. Even more control at your fingertips, so now you have the option of faster login using your face or fingerprint.
The Bank of Ireland Mobile Banking app is a great way to keep track of your finances on the go. It’s easy to use and has all the features you need to stay on top of your money. Whether you’re looking to check your balance, transfer money, or pay a bill, the Bank of Ireland Mobile Banking app is a great choice.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Bank of Ireland Mobile Banking of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
Recent Bank of Ireland Mobile Banking Reviews
Doesn’t work well on Android. App locks out my account when I try to use it (with valid credentials) Rsorted to resetting account with call centre teams, who helped reset all codes…all details are correct…but the app doesn’t work, and locks out the account Have been unable to make online transactions for over a month now It’s buggy. It’s clunky. And almost impossible to get help for. Nobody can help in-branch or online. Enough to make me move bank Very secure though: can’t access my money!
The app is working great overall and has good features. However, the app is slow overall, please upgrade the app to newer technologies (I can see on startup a popup asking for location acess with android 2.x design)
Very positive and easy to use
Cumbersome.. not suited to my systems, too much checking. You’re taking on KBC …. Their app is 100′ times easier to use
Terrible app, trying to use it but it either keeps crashing or just keeps reloading the home page over and over
It’s safe and easy to use
Easy to use for newbie..
This is the worst app i have ever used if i could give half a star i would
Way behind other banks. As someone migrating everything from Ulster Bank AND KBC I have been using the BOI app quite a bit, and while it does everything I need it to do, it does it less intuitively and with more steps than the other apps. Every screen takes ages to load, there’s no biometric login, the splash screen matches the new branding but the rest of the interface is dated, I can’t open a new account from the app… BOI were the least worst option I could find but this needs serious work.
Needs finger print login and approvals. Way too many steps for online payments. Worst banking app I’ve ever used
We refer the ownership of This Bank of Ireland Mobile Banking to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Bank of Ireland Mobile Banking and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the Bank of Ireland Mobile Banking. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Bank of Ireland Mobile Banking.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.