Background Video Recorder is a free video recorder for Android that helps you record video in the background with a floating window.
We will help you download the Background Video Recorder for PC and install it fast. But you must know the technical specifications of it before that. Here are they:
- 1 Download & Install Background Video Recorder on PC: Windows 11/10/8/7
- 2 Background Video Recorder ANDROID App Summary
- 3 Background Video Recorder App Overview and Details
- 4 Features of Background Video Recorder for PC
- 5 Whats New In this Background Video Recorder?
- 6 Conclusion
- 7 Recent Background Video Recorder Reviews
Download & Install Background Video Recorder on PC: Windows 11/10/8/7
Using the NOX app Player is a great way to download and install the Background Video Recorder on your PC. All you have to do is, follow the steps below, install the Background Video Recorder, and use it on the bigger screen of your computer:
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player on your computer using the official link here.
- Step 2: You’ll install this great emulator from your computer and click on launch to start the interface.
- Step 3: Next step is to log into your Google account in the Play Store app that the NOX app player comes with.
- Step 4: To find the Background Video Recorder, you have to search for it in Play Store after logging into the Play store account.
- Step 5: As you see, the Background Video Recorder appears on the first result. Click on it and you’ll see the Install button to download it.
- Step 6: Download the Background Video Recorder by clicking install. It will take a few minutes to get the app shortcut added to your homepage.
- Step 7: Start using the Background Video Recorder on your computer by launching it using the app icon you can see on the NOX app player homepage.
|App Name:||Background Video Recorder On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Video Players & Editors|
|Updated on:||Thursday, November 3, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Background Video Recorder ANDROID App Summary
DroidCoolApps is the developer of the Background Video Recorder, and they have the app under the Video Players & Editors of Google Play Store. The latest version of the Background Video Recorder from them is 1.0.12 with over 252310 users under the hood. With a 4.4 rating, the Background Video Recorder is clearly a popular choice for users for the job it does.
Latest update date of the Background Video Recorder is Thursday, November 3, 2022, so you’ll find the latest features. However, you can’t just use the app directly on a computer, you need to use an Emulator to do so. Our recommendations for emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, and Memu Emulator.
Do you need a guide to download and install the Background Video Recorder on your computer using an emulator? This article is all about helping you do just that! Stick to the guide below.
Background Video Recorder App Overview and Details
Application to record video in the background using a widget, notification panel or popup on top of all applications.
* Background video recording – recording is performed even if the application is minimized or the screen is off, you can run other applications that do not use the camera.
* Widget – start recording directly from the home screen without launching the app
* Floating window on top of all video management apps
* Timer to automatically start video recording – you can set the date, time and duration of the recording
* Automatic orientation (landscape and portrait) for video recording
* Automatic change of day or night video mode
* Recording to the internal memory of the phone or to an external SD card – the path can be set in the settings
* Video blocking function from overwriting
* Camera selection – you can use any camera for recording (rear/front), but only some devices allow you to select a camera with a wide angle lens
* Share/upload selected video to various services
* Video screen that allows you to select a video to watch using any video playback application, the option to delete selected videos manually
* Photo creation function
Features of Background Video Recorder for PC
• Record video in the background using a widget
• Record video in the background using notification panel
• Record video in the background using popup
• Record video in the background using camera
• Record video in the background using microphone
• Record video in the background using speaker
• Record video in the background using GPS
• Record video in the background using WiFi
• Record video in the background using Bluetooth
• Record video in the background using NFC
Whats New In this Background Video Recorder?
– Fixes auto orientation for recording in background
– Some other minor fixes and improvements
This app is perfect for anyone who wants to record videos in the background without having to launch the camera app first. The app is easy to use and has a clean, simple interface. Overall, this is a great app for anyone who wants to record videos without having to launch the camera app first.
That’s it! We hope that the guide above has been a help for you to install it on your computer. Need to know more about the emulator or the Background Video Recorder? Let us know!
Recent Background Video Recorder Reviews
Very good app
Audio recording volume is very low
Best background video recording application in play store.
Will not take photos via widget. Works within main GUI.
Installed. Says it has a virus.
We refer the ownership of This Background Video Recorder to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Background Video Recorder and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the Background Video Recorder. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Background Video Recorder.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.