s, and PIREPs
Aviation Weather includes METARs, TAFs, and PIREPs. METARs are routine weather reports issued hourly, while TAFs are Terminal Aerodrome Forecasts, issued for selected airports. PIREPs are Pilot Reports, which are ad-hoc reports of actual conditions encountered by pilots in flight. All three types of Aviation Weather products are important for pre-flight planning and en-route decision making.
The latest Aviation Weather – METARs, TAF for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
- 1 Aviation Weather – METARs, TAF ANDROID App Summary
- 2 Aviation Weather – METARs, TAF App Overview and Details
- 3 Features of Aviation Weather – METARs, TAF for PC
- 4 Install “Aviation Weather – METARs, TAF” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
- 5 Whats New In this Aviation Weather – METARs, TAF?
- 6 Conclusion
- 7 Recent Aviation Weather – METARs, TAF Reviews
Aviation Weather – METARs, TAF ANDROID App Summary
Autopilot Studios LLC has developed the Aviation Weather – METARs, TAF for Android. You can find it under the Weather category on Play Store. Since its inception, Aviation Weather – METARs, TAF has got over 2744+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 4.2 rating and the latest version of it is 2.0.20201029.01
The latest update of Aviation Weather – METARs, TAF is Wednesday, November 4, 2020 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Aviation Weather – METARs, TAF App Overview and Details
Aviation weather puts information from aviation weather reporting sites at your fingertips! This app allows the easy access of METAR and TAF reports for reporting stations across the globe.
– Save your favorite stations and always know what the weather is reporting.
– Find reporting stations near your current location.
– Create a flight plan and view current and predicted weather for your flight path.
– View PIREP, AIRMET and SIGMET reports along your intended flight path.
– View METAR history and see how the weather has changed over time.
Features of Aviation Weather – METARs, TAF for PC
1. Get aviation weather information delivered straight to your inbox
2. Stay up-to-date on conditions at airports around the world
3. Get forecasts for upcoming flights and trips
4. Receive alerts for adverse weather conditions
5. Plan flights and trips with confidence
6. Get the most accurate and up-to-date weather information
7. Save time and hassle with aviation weather reports in one place
8. Stay informed about changing conditions en route
9. Get peace of mind when flying in uncertain weather
10. Get the weather information you need to make informed decisions about your flights.
Install “Aviation Weather – METARs, TAF” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
If you want to run the Aviation Weather – METARs, TAF on your PC, you’ll need the Memu android emulator. Here is the process of installing both on your PC:
- Download the Memu android emulator on your computer and install it. It will take a few minutes from start to finish.
- While finishing, keep the Open when finished checked and other additional offers unchecked.
- Once installed and opened, you’ll see a familiar interface with familiar apps on the screen, including Play store.
- Click on the Play store and log into your account using your google email and password that you use on your phone.
- You can now search for the Aviation Weather – METARs, TAF app within Play store. It will show you the app on the search results in the first position.
- Click on the app name and then click install to begin the download process on your computer to install Aviation Weather – METARs, TAF.
- It may take a few minutes for the entire process. Once complete, you can now open the app from your desktop or the emulator homepage.
|App Name:||Aviation Weather – METARs, TAF On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||Autopilot Studios LLC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Wednesday, November 4, 2020|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Aviation Weather – METARs, TAF?
Rebuilt from the ground up. Multiple bug fixes and refined UI.
Aviation weather is extremely important for pilots to understand and be aware of. The METARs and TAF are great tools that help pilots to stay up to date on conditions. It is important to always check the weather conditions before flying to ensure a safe and successful flight.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Aviation Weather – METARs, TAF for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
Recent Aviation Weather – METARs, TAF Reviews
I really like the potential this application has. However, it’s frustrating when it continues to timout and then restart, losing all of my navigation points. There has to be some options for saving a flight plan.
5 stars for potential awesomeness. – Needs to remember favs, and display them on startup. – would like the favs to be automatically updated upon opening app – data/font size could be much larger to better utilize available UI space. – a few other bugs that are hard to define Thank you, looking forward to future revs
App provides a great deal of very useful information for pilots. A great app.
Downloaded this app as I got a drone and working on my FAA part 107 license. A must read and be aware during my preflight check. The app has been very helpful for info prior to flying and an awsome study aide in learning to read METARs. Great work, I do wish under the settings that you could get both local and utc time at once, even maybe a destination time also.
Please add the possibility to hide the decoded TAF metar…pilots seldom use decoded ones…removing a favourite does not seem to work. Put metar and taf on 1 page allowing a better overview..declutter the info.
We refer the ownership of This Aviation Weather – METARs, TAF to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Aviation Weather – METARs, TAF and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the Aviation Weather – METARs, TAF. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Aviation Weather – METARs, TAF.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.