Avia Weather is a leading provider of global aviation weather information. We offer METAR, TAF and other weather data in real-time, as well as historical weather data from our comprehensive archives. Our products are used by pilots, airlines, air traffic controllers and other aviation professionals around the world.
Do you know the technical specifics of Avia Weather – METAR & TAF for PC? Why not get to know those aspects before we discuss the downloading and installation processes?
- 1 Avia Weather – METAR & TAF ANDROID App Summary
- 2 Avia Weather – METAR & TAF Download & Install for PC: Windows 10/8/7
- 3 Features of Avia Weather – METAR & TAF for PC
- 4 Avia Weather – METAR & TAF App Overview and Details
- 5 Whats New In this Avia Weather – METAR & TAF?
- 6 Conclusion
- 7 Recent Avia Weather – METAR & TAF Reviews
Avia Weather – METAR & TAF ANDROID App Summary
The Avia Weather – METAR & TAF application developer is Remy Webservices UG. They listed the Avia Weather – METAR & TAF under the Weather category on Play Store. The latest user count of the Avia Weather – METAR & TAF is more than 422753. With a 4.8, the latest VARY of the Avia Weather – METAR & TAF is holding a good position for users.
The latest update date of the Avia Weather – METAR & TAF is Monday, October 24, 2022, meaning that it has the latest features. You cannot use it on your PC without using an Android emulator. The most popular and best emulators are BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Player Emulator.
If you need a complete guide on how to use the Avia Weather – METAR & TAF on your PC using the right emulator, we’ve discussed the methods in this article.
|App Name:||Avia Weather – METAR & TAF On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||Remy Webservices UG|
|Android Version:||Varies with device|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Monday, October 24, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Avia Weather – METAR & TAF Download & Install for PC: Windows 10/8/7
Planning to run Avia Weather – METAR & TAF on the computer is not impossible. In fact, with the help of BlueStacks android emulator, you can finally run the Avia Weather – METAR & TAF and other apps on your computer just fine. Here are the possess and steps you need to know:
- It all starts by downloading the BlueStacks Android emulator. It’s very easy to use, and has apps ready to go.
- Download the BlueStacks emulator and install it on your computer. Decline the other app installation offers as you install it.
- Finish up the installation and you’ll see Play store on the starter page that comes installed in BlueStacks.
- Click open the Play store app, log into your google account, and search for Avia Weather – METAR & TAF on the search bar.
- You’ll get it on the first result. Click on the search result and start the installation by clicking install.
- Once installed, you can launch it from both your desktop and BlueStacks starter page where the app will add a shortcut.
Features of Avia Weather – METAR & TAF for PC
1. META offers reliable and straightforward aviation weather information for pilots and aerospace enthusiasts.
2. The app provides detailed forecasts for various airports around the world.
3. META also offers real-time weather conditions for select airports.
4. Pilots can use the app to plan their flights and know what to expect in terms of weather conditions.
5. Aerospace enthusiasts can use META to track flight conditions and learn more about aviation weather.
6. The app is available in English and French.
7. META is constantly updated with the latest weather information.
8. The app is easy to use and navigate.
9. META is a free app.
10. META is available for iOS and Android devices.
Avia Weather – METAR & TAF App Overview and Details
The reliable and straightforward Aviation Weather app for Pilots and aerospace enthusiasts. The METAR-Reader decodes and presents the current METARs of more than 9500 Airports around the globe. Neither more nor less. A simple Color Coding allows a fast classification by VFR or IFR Conditions – as an option even by NATO Color State. Additionally the current TAF weather forecasts are retrieved and displayed clearly in a decoded form.
Runway crosswind components are automatically calculated based on the current METAR. A Widget which can be configured to display either decoded METAR or raw METAR / TAF is also available.
As a bonus the app offers access to NOTAM for the weather stations, which will be downloaded, in part decoded and which can individually be marked as read. This way you can easily keep track of new and relevant NOTAM.
New weather stations can be found worldwide by ICAO or IATA-Codes, airport name or city. They can be organized in user defined groups – e. g. for your most common routes or alternate airports. Additionally an auto-managed group always presents nearby weather stations.
For use during the night, there is a dark theme which can be activated either manually or automatically by the system (depending on your Android version).
Whats New In this Avia Weather – METAR & TAF?
Change: App deployment as Android App Bundle to reduce install size.
Bugfix: Decoding of major hurricane wind speeds is now supported. Previously speeds over 100 kts could not be decoded.
Bugfix: Decoding of fractions for visibility values with two digit denominator.
Bugfix: Inaccurate conversion of inHg altimeter settings.
This app is a great tool for anyone who needs to know the weather for their flight planning. It is easy to use and gives you all of the information that you need in one place.
Downloading and installing the Avia Weather – METAR & TAF for PC should be an easy task as you know the steps by now. If you found the tutorial helpful, or need more assistance, comment now.
Recent Avia Weather – METAR & TAF Reviews
Absolutely excellent app. Didn’t use it extensively yet, but the 2 or 3 times I’ve used it were very impressive with all weather info accurate and clearly presented
Using it for many years. Very Satisfied .
Very good App
Simple, yet very useful
I’ve been using this app for years and am very happy with it. Does exactly what it says.
We refer the ownership of This Avia Weather – METAR & TAF to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Avia Weather – METAR & TAF and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the Avia Weather – METAR & TAF. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Avia Weather – METAR & TAF.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.