Avenza Maps is an award-winning, offline mapping app used by outdoor enthusiasts and professionals for hiking, biking, camping, boating, and more. The app allows users to download and use high-quality, offline maps on their mobile devices without the need for cell phone reception or data coverage. Avenza Maps is available for both iOS and Android devices.
Installing and using the Avenza Maps: Offline Mapping for PC will be easy if you know its technical specifications first. Let’s get you through them real quick:
- 1 Avenza Maps: Offline Mapping ANDROID App Summary
- 2 Avenza Maps: Offline Mapping App Overview and Details
- 3 Features of Avenza Maps: Offline Mapping for PC
- 4 Download & Install Avenza Maps: Offline Mapping On Your Pc: Windows 10/8/7
- 5 Whats New In this Avenza Maps: Offline Mapping?
- 6 Conclusion
- 7 Recent Avenza Maps: Offline Mapping Reviews
Avenza Maps: Offline Mapping ANDROID App Summary
Avenza Systems Inc. has developed the Avenza Maps: Offline Mapping application for Android mobiles. You will find this app under the Maps & Navigation category on Play Store. Avenza Maps: Offline Mapping has over 3886629 users with a great 4.6 rating overall. The latest version of Avenza Maps: Offline Mapping is currently 4.1.4.
The latest upstate time of the Avenza Maps: Offline Mapping is Wednesday, November 23, 2022, meaning that the developers keep it up to date. As you cannot use it directly on a computer, you have to use an Android emulator. We prefer using BlueStacks, Memu, or Nox Player as the best ones in the market.
To help you install the Avenza Maps: Offline Mapping on your PC, we’ll also include a detailed guide in this article.
Avenza Maps: Offline Mapping App Overview and Details
Avenza Maps, the best app for hiking, biking and all trails. Featuring maps from National Geographic, national parks and more! On your next adventure, stay on track with GPS using offline mobile maps. Make your own maps? Import your custom maps and never get lost off the grid.
Explore the largest mobile Map Store of hiking, topographic, cycling, city, nautical, travel, and trail maps. Featuring maps from professional publishers including National Geographic, National Park Service, and the US Forest Service. Discover maps for your next camping, fishing, or backpacking trip with your family and friends. Navigate confidently when off-roading or taking those backcountry trails. Precisely identify your location with what3words and stay safe wherever you are.
Avenza Maps is free and the best map app for recreational use. Maps are available for free or purchase from the in-app Map Store. Plus subscription is available for unlimited custom map imports. Pro subscription is available for professional users with full access to all features and mapping tools.
Avenza Maps for your offline adventures on all trails!
ENHANCE YOUR MAPS WITH THESE FEATURES
– Locate your realtime GPS position and find direction, even when offline
– Record GPS tracks during your activities
– Navigate to features using compass tools
– Add photos and notes to any location
– Add placemarks to your map and style them with recreational symbols
– Measure distances and estimate times
– Supports KML, GPX, and CSV Formats
EXPLORE THE MAP STORE
Search and download maps by activity, category, and specific publishers with premium maps from:
– National Geographic
– Backroad Mapbooks (BRMB)
– New York-New Jersey Trail Conference
– USFS (United States Forest Service)
– USGS (United States Geological Survey)
– FAA (Federal Aviation Administration)
– NOAA (National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration)
– BLM (Bureau of Land Management)
– DeLorme Atlas & Gazetteer / Garmin
– National Park Service
– And thousands more!
A free account lets you access all of your map downloads.
GET MORE WITH AVENZA MAPS PLUS
For recreational and power users who need more
– Unlimited import of your own geospatial PDF, GeoPDF®, and GeoTIFF maps
– Create geofences for up to 50 individual features and up to four geofence layers
GET EVEN MORE WITH AVENZA MAPS PRO
For professionals and organizations who require an offline mapping solution with location awareness with more features and tools
– Unlimited import of your own geospatial PDF, GeoPDF®, and GeoTIFF maps
– GPS averaging, additional coordinate display formats, custom symbol sets
– Connect high-accuracy GPS devices including Trimble, Bad Elf, and Dual via Bluetooth
– Created unlimited geofences and get global geofence notifications
– Convert tracks to areas
– Map orientation lock
– Import and export Esri® Shapefiles
– Import and manage custom symbology sets
– Priority technical support
Avenza Maps Pro subscription required for commercial, academic, government, and professional use.
We can help! Go to support.avenzamaps.com
CONNECT WITH US
Features of Avenza Maps: Offline Mapping for PC
1. Avenza Maps is the best app for hiking, biking and all trails.
2. Featuring maps from National Geographic.
3. You can use Avenza Maps offline.
4. The app provides detailed topographic maps.
5. You can plot your own GPS tracks on the map.
6. You can measure distance and area on the map.
7. You can add photos and annotations to the map.
8. The app supports geotagged PDFs.
9. You can share your maps with others.
10. The app is available for iOS and Android.
|App Name:||Avenza Maps: Offline Mapping On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||Avenza Systems Inc.|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Maps & Navigation|
|Updated on:||Wednesday, November 23, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Download & Install Avenza Maps: Offline Mapping On Your Pc: Windows 10/8/7
Installing Avenza Maps: Offline Mapping on a windows computer requires you to install the popular Memu emulator first. If you want a way of how to install it, here is a step by step guide of getting it done:
- Step 1: Download the Memu android emulator on your computer from here and install it.
- Step 2: In the app, you can see the regular interface you usually see in a tab or an android phone.
- Step 3: To access the Play store, you need to log into y oru Google account with your Gmail account.
- Step 4: Log in, go to the search bar of Play store, and search for the Avenza Maps: Offline Mapping. It will appear in the first result.
- Step 5: Click on the Avenza Maps: Offline Mapping, and install the app on your computer. You won’t take more than a minute or so to complete the process.
Whats New In this Avenza Maps: Offline Mapping?
Thanks for using Avenza Maps! What’s new in this version:
– Elevation now available in the Draw and Measure panel.
– Imported placemarks can get updated elevation values.
– Improved error messaging in the Edit Placemark screen.
– Fixed error where elevation was displayed as 0.0 for all placemarks.
– Fixed error displaying incorrect elevation status in the Edit Placemark screen.
– Fixed error retrieving elevation while Draw and Measure is open.
Avenza Maps is a great offline mapping application that can be very useful when travelling or hiking in areas with limited or no cell service. It is easy to use and has a variety of features that can be helpful in different situations. Overall, Avenza Maps is a great application to have on your phone when travelling or hiking in remote areas.
Did the guide help you download and install the Avenza Maps: Offline Mapping for PC? We’re glad if you have found it helpful. If you have questions regarding the emulator or the Avenza Maps: Offline Mapping, let us know below.
Recent Avenza Maps: Offline Mapping Reviews
Avenza maps are always available and easy to use. The map selection is amazing and still maps if trail is not listed.
awesome app. you’ll always no where you are.
I live in Northern B.C. this app is perfect for all our outdoor adventures…hiking, quading, hunting, fishing, Mushroom picking, this app works amazing! Love being able to track all the ground we cover
Amazing, I have been using Avenza for Fire Mapping Wildfires since 2017.
Great mapping app, see your location in real-time and best part is no cell service required!
Great app for storing and using offline maps. Do like the GPS coordinates when moving the bullseye around.
Really helpful in my line of work
We refer the ownership of This Avenza Maps: Offline Mapping to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Avenza Maps: Offline Mapping and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the Avenza Maps: Offline Mapping. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Avenza Maps: Offline Mapping.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.