This app is designed to help you move your apps to your SD card so you can free up space on your device. It’s easy to use and doesn’t require root access.
Before we get to know the steps to download and install the Auto Move To SD Card For PC for PC, let’s discuss its technical specifications:
- 1 Auto Move To SD Card App Overview and Details
- 2 Auto Move To SD Card App Overview and Details
- 3 Download & Install Auto Move To SD Card For PC: Windows 10/8/7
- 4 Auto Move To SD Card ANDROID App Summary
- 5 Features of Auto Move To SD Card for PC
- 6 Whats New In this Auto Move To SD Card?
- 7 Conclusion
- 8 Recent Auto Move To SD Card Reviews
Auto Move To SD Card App Overview and Details
Auto Move To SD Card App Overview and Details
New Feature for users with SD Card
1. File Manager – User can see all the internal storage directory and it’s sub directory.
2. File Manual Transfer – 1) From Internal to Internal and SD Card and 2) From SD Card to Internal and SD Card
3. Default Selection view with preview options too
4. Added Tutorial Screen
– Show the Introduction of application features with description
1. Support multiple languages.
2. Schedule Transfer to custom path : with this feature you can set a particular date and time along with custom path to transfer files.
3. Multiple auto transfer
Now select multiple folders for auto transfer to SD Card.
Worrying about low internal memory on your phone? If you are using a SD Card (Memory Card) on your phone then this app is very useful to you.
With this app you can automatically transfer files from internal memory to your SD Card memory.
Auto Transfer from Internal to External memory (SD Card) :
With this feature, auto transfer helps to transfer files from internal storage to external storage automatically and avoiding your internal memory to exhausted. This feature supports all image, video, audio, document, apk and other type of files.
Auto transfer will without opening this app, will transfer files from selected folders whenever a new file is added to these selected folders.
You can specifically select folder from which auto transfer of files should function.
Manual Transfer :
With this app, you can manually transfer all types of files from Internal to External or External to Internal Storage.
The app also shows statistics of internal and external memory.
Benefits of this application :
– The app helps you automatically transfer files from internal to external memory saving efforts and time of yours.
– The app helps keeping internal memory empty enough to make phone work faster and efficient.
– The app also allows manual transfer of files from internal to external or vice versa.
Download & Install Auto Move To SD Card For PC: Windows 10/8/7
To install the Auto Move To SD Card on your Windows computer, you will need to install an Android emulator first. Let’s see how to get this done in a few minutes:
- The first thing you’ll do is download the Memu emulator on your computer. You will find it in your Downloads folder.
- Installing it may take longer if your PC has less power. A powerful PC makes the installation faster. Just double click on the file and accept the installation.
- Decline the additional app installations, click on finish, and the Memu emulator will launch on your computer.
- Play store is pre-installed in Memu, and you’ll see it right after the installation is done. Open it up by double clicking.
- Log into your Play store account with email and password, then search for the Auto Move To SD Card on the search bar.
- From the search results, click on your desired Auto Move To SD Card result and click on the install button to start the download process.
- Now, wait a while and the Auto Move To SD Card will be installed on your PC and emulator with a shortcut button to both.
- Run the Auto Move To SD Card with the shortcut icon. Congratulations, you’ve successfully installed and ran the Auto Move To SD Card on your PC.
|App Name:||Auto Move To SD Card On Your PC|
|Updated on:||Wednesday, August 17, 2022|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Get it On:|
Auto Move To SD Card ANDROID App Summary
GoNext is the developer of this Auto Move To SD Card application. It is listed under the Tools category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 3367895+ users of this app. The Auto Move To SD Card app rating is currently 3.0.1.
It was last updated on Wednesday, August 17, 2022. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Auto Move To SD Card for PC
1. File Manager – User can see all the internal storage directory
2. User can see all the files and folders on the SD card
3. User can manage the files and folders on the SD card
4. User can create, delete, rename, and move files and folders on the SD card
5. User can copy, move, and delete files on the SD card
6. User can open files on the SD card
7. User can share files on the SD card
8. User can search for files on the SD card
9. User can format the SD card
10. User can eject the SD card
Whats New In this Auto Move To SD Card?
The Auto Move To SD Card application is a great way to automatically move files from your device to an SD card. It is easy to use and helps you keep your device organized.
This concludes our article on Auto Move To SD Card Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or Auto Move To SD Card for Windows. Glad to help you out!
Recent Auto Move To SD Card Reviews
It’s nice to move things quick and easy I just wish that when items are “”moved”” from internal to sd that it would delete from internal or where ever you move it from. Hince the word “move” not “copy”. Plus I wish there was a way to merge duplicate photos or files
Can’t get anything done due to ads. Every click and you have to wait through an ad.
What a very stupid app
Does exactly what is needed! Great job!
Very amazing app
Verry amazing App
Let me get back to you on that
We refer the ownership of This Auto Move To SD Card to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Auto Move To SD Card and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the Auto Move To SD Card. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Auto Move To SD Card.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.