Aura: Seizure Helper is an app that helps people with seizures track their seizures, set reminders for medications, and find support. The app also offers a community forum where users can connect with others who have seizures, share their experiences, and offer support.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Aura: Seizure Helper for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
|App Name:||Aura: Seizure Helper On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Sunday, December 4, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Aura: Seizure Helper ANDROID App Summary
The Aura: Seizure Helper was developed by the popular developer agency named com.aura. They have the Aura: Seizure Helper in the Medical category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 1.2.3, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 300 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 1.0 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With Aura: Seizure Helper latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Sunday, December 4, 2022 was the last date the Aura: Seizure Helper was updated with new features. If you want to use the Aura: Seizure Helper on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the Aura: Seizure Helper using the emulator later on.
How To Install & Download Aura: Seizure Helper For PC Windows 10/8/7
Installing the Aura: Seizure Helper using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Aura: Seizure Helper on your PC:
- Download the NOX player on your computer and install it by double clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Aura: Seizure Helper here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
Features of Aura: Seizure Helper for PC
1. Epilepsy Alerts: Aura is designed to help people with epilepsy by alerting their surroundings and caregivers when they have an epileptic seizure.
2. Aura’s proprietary technology: Aura uses a proprietary algorithm to detect and predict epileptic seizures.
3. Accuracy: Aura has been clinically validated to be over 80% accurate in detecting and predicting seizures.
4. Seizure Alerts: Aura will send an alert to your caregivers or loved ones when it detects that you are having a seizure.
5. Notification Preferences: You can customize how and when you receive notifications from Aura.
6. Battery Life: Aura is designed to last for days on a single charge.
7. Water-Resistant: Aura is water-resistant, so you can wear it in the shower or pool.
8. comfortable: Aura is designed to be comfortable to wear, even for long periods of time.
9. Accessibility: Aura is designed to be accessible to people with all types of epilepsy.
10. Peace of Mind: Aura gives you and your loved ones peace of mind knowing that you are being monitored for seizures.
Aura: Seizure Helper App Overview and Details
Aura is an app designed to help people with epilepsy by alerting their surroundings and caregivers when a seizure attack about to happen.
• Seizure Alert
When help is needed, you can alert your surroundings and caregivers with a simple tap.
• Help Delay
Sometimes you feel aura prior to seizures, but not all of them result in a seizure. You can set your help delay within 60 seconds. If the aura subsides you can cancel the seizure alert before it goes out. If the aura does result in a seizure then the alert will be sent to your emergency contacts.
• Seizure First Aid Guidance
Guide nearby bystanders to perform a proper seizure first aid with GIF animation and audio guidance.
• Live Location When Alert
When seizure alert are sent to emergency contacts, your location and seizure status are provided in the notifications your caregivers receive.
• Nearby Hospital
Easy access to find nearby hospital from your current location in an emergency situation.
• Alert Sounds
You can choose alert sound to notify others around you when a seizure event occurs.
• Seizure Logs
Every seizure event is automatically saved in your logs. You have the ability to add more details about the seizure event which include duration, mood, triggers, notes, and more.
Please give us feedbacks on how Aura is working for you. The more feedback we receive will provide us information we need to improve in future versions.
If you have any questions or have feedback, please contact us at: [email protected]
Aura does not prevent seizures, should not be used for diagnosis and is not a substitute for medical care. Use of Aura should be a supplement to other medical treatments you are already using.
Seizure first aid information acquired from Epilepsy Foundation: epilepsy.com
Whats New In this Aura: Seizure Helper?
Aura: Seizure Helper is an effective and easy to use application that can help you manage your seizures. The app is designed to help you track your seizures, manage your medications, and find support from other users. Aura is a valuable tool for anyone who suffers from seizures.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Aura: Seizure Helper of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
Recent Aura: Seizure Helper Reviews
This app has produced such an emotional experience in my family. My cuz suffers from seizures and they have been numerous lately. We have hope and are excited about the prospects of this emerging technology will update!!!!
Quite good app for me, the one who’s got epilepsy.
We refer the ownership of This Aura: Seizure Helper to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Aura: Seizure Helper and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the Aura: Seizure Helper. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Aura: Seizure Helper.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.