AT&T Mobile Transfer is the easiest way to transfer content from your old phone to your new phone. With just a few clicks, you can transfer your contacts, photos, videos, and more. And, it’s all done wirelessly, so you don’t have to hassle with cables or connectors.
The technical specifications of the AT&T Mobile Transfer for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
AT&T Mobile Transfer ANDROID App Summary
AT&T Mobile Transfer was developed by AT&T Services, Inc. and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download AT&T Mobile Transfer from Google Play store under the Productivity category. The latest version of AT&T Mobile Transfer is 3.19.9 on Play store with total users of 16002676. The AT&T Mobile Transfer app has a user rating of 4.7 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the AT&T Mobile Transfer is Friday, July 15, 2022. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the AT&T Mobile Transfer on your computer using the emulators. The step by step guides below will help you do so.
AT&T Mobile Transfer App Overview and Details
AT&T Mobile Transfer allows you to transfer your content (contacts, pictures, videos, music, messages and more) from your old device to your new device wirelessly. Simply download the app to both devices, follow the prompts to connect the devices and transfer your content.
Features of AT&T Mobile Transfer for PC
1. AT&T Mobile Transfer allows you to transfer your content (contacts, pictures, videos, music, messages) from one device to another.
2. There is no need to install any software on your computer – simply connect both devices to the same Wi-Fi network and start transferring.
3. AT&T Mobile Transfer is available for iPhone, iPad, and Android devices.
4. You can transfer content from your old device to your new AT&T device, or from your AT&T device to another carrier’s device.
5. AT&T Mobile Transfer is fast and easy to use.
6. You can transfer up to 10GB of data.
7. AT&T Mobile Transfer is secure and your data is protected.
8. You can choose which content you want to transfer.
9. AT&T Mobile Transfer is free to use.
10. AT&T Mobile Transfer is a convenient way to transfer your content from one device to another.
How To Install & Download AT&T Mobile Transfer For PC Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the AT&T Mobile Transfer for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the AT&T Mobile Transfer.
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for AT&T Mobile Transfer on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the AT&T Mobile Transfer and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the AT&T Mobile Transfer on your computer right away.
|App Name:||AT&T Mobile Transfer On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||AT&T Services, Inc.|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Friday, July 15, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this AT&T Mobile Transfer?
Bug fixes and improvements.
The AT&T Mobile Transfer application is a great way to transfer files between two devices. The app is easy to use and is available for both iOS and Android devices. The app is free to download and use, and is a great way to transfer files between two devices.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the AT&T Mobile Transfer on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
Recent AT&T Mobile Transfer Reviews
Fast,easy and no hastle!
Easy to use!
Quick transfer of my photos and files.
Just glad it was able to transfer my info to my new phone
This transfer app is easy to use. I tried Samsung Smart Switch and it was a nightmare.
Once the old device has generated the QR code, it’s a cinch to let data transfer from old to new.
Only thing I don’t like is att doesn’t transfer apps otherwise it’s very good
Kept freezing and closing
So far so good
We refer the ownership of This AT&T Mobile Transfer to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for AT&T Mobile Transfer and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the AT&T Mobile Transfer. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the AT&T Mobile Transfer.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.