The Atoll BLE Controller is a low cost, low power Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) device that enables control of BLE devices from a single central device. The controller can be used to connect and control up to eight BLE devices, including lights, sensors, and actuators. The controller is powered by a CR2032 coin cell battery and can be used for up to three years on a single battery. The Atoll BLE Controller is compatible with iOS and Android devices.
So, you want to download the Atoll BLE Controller for PC and install it now. But do you know the technical specifications of it? Why not get to know them before discussing installation steps?
Atoll BLE Controller ANDROID App Summary
The Atoll BLE Controller is listed under the Tools category on Google Play store from where you can download it on your Android phone. The name of the developer of the Atoll BLE Controller is Atoll Solutions. The current version of Atoll BLE Controller is 1.1.1 with a total user count of 103 and an overall user rating of 1.0.
Thursday, April 7, 2022 was the last date the Atoll BLE Controller was updated on Google Play Store. You can install it on your computer only by using an Emulator. The most common and safest emulators for PC are NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We have included the installation process and everything you need to know in this article. Follow along as we go through them step by step
How To Install & Download Atoll BLE Controller For PC Windows 10/8/7
NOX player is an Android emulator that will help you run the Atoll BLE Controller on your PC. Follow the guide below that will walk you through the process of downloading and installing it:
- First, you have to install NOX playeron your computer that will create the environment for the Atoll BLE Controller to run on your computer.
- To install NOX player on your computer, you need to download it from the NOX website. Go ahead and do that first.
- Now, locate the installation file in your download folder and double click on it to start the installation.
- Once installed, skip the tutorials, and navigate to the Play store icon on the top of the homepage.
- Click on the store icon and here you have to log into your Play store account (Google account)
- After logging in, click on the search bar and search for Atoll BLE Controller. You’ll see it pop in the first position.
- There will be an Install button alongside. Go ahead and click on that and start downloading the Atoll BLE Controller on your PC.
- Nox Player will do the rest and get the Atoll BLE Controller on your computer. You can now use it as you do on your phone.
|App Name:||Atoll BLE Controller On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||Atoll Solutions|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Thursday, April 7, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Atoll BLE Controller App Overview and Details
The Atoll BLE Controller (ABC) app helps you manage your BLE Tags and Beacons from Atoll Solutions.
– Scan for nearby BLE Tags and Beacons
– Update device configuration
– Update device firmware
– Interact with device services
Atoll Solutions offers a wide range of standard and customizable Tags and Beacons for all your Location Intelligence needs. These devices augment your business with location intelligence and can be used wherever you need low power sensors, trackers or location identifiers.
The tags may be deployed at fixed locations or on mobile objects, and come in one of the following form-factors:
Beacon – these tags advertise using a standard iBeacon or Eddystone format. Fixed tags are used to identify physical locations e.g. for way-finding or tour-guide. Mobile tags are used to identify moving entities e.g. for asset tracking.
Sensor – these tags will typically use custom advertising payloads to broadcast sensor data. Fixed tags are used to monitor sensor data at a fixed location or object e.g. for environmental sensing. Mobile tags are used to monitor moving entities e.g. for worker safety monitoring.
Widget – these tags will support user interaction using a button and a buzzer or LED, and will use a connected BLE profile like Find-Me Profile. Fixed tags can be used for alert notification or to initiate some action e.g. for access control. Mobile tags will typically be used for finding objects e.g. for item tracking.
Atoll Solutions currently offers BLE based AgTags for all these scenarios. Coming soon, we will also have UWB based AuTags that will provide higher precision location for all these scenarios.
The AgTags are compatible with location platforms such as Cisco Meraki. For custom location based applications, it may be used with customised BLE applications designed for specific use cases e.g. item tracking.
Features of Atoll BLE Controller for PC
1. Manage your BLE Tags and Beacons from Atoll Solutions
2. Check the status of your Tags and Beacons
3. Update the firmware of your Tags and Beacons
4. Configure the settings of your Tags and Beacons
5. View the battery level of your Tags and Beacons
6. View the log data of your Tags and Beacons
7. Export the log data of your Tags and Beacons
8. Delete your Tags and Beacons
9. Reset your Tags and Beacons
10. Support for multiple languages
Whats New In this Atoll BLE Controller?
Minor bug fixes
The Atoll BLE Controller application is a great tool for managing your Bluetooth Low Energy devices. It allows you to connect and disconnect devices, as well as manage their settings. The application is easy to use and has a lot of features that make it a great choice for anyone looking for a BLE controller application.
As we conclude the guide and you get to use the Atoll BLE Controller on your PC, we’re open to your questions. The comment box is open for you to ask for assistance if you need any.
Recent Atoll BLE Controller Reviews
We refer the ownership of This Atoll BLE Controller to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Atoll BLE Controller and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the Atoll BLE Controller. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Atoll BLE Controller.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.