The Atlantic Fleet Lite is a naval simulation game that allows players to experience the excitement of fleet management and combat. In the game, players must manage their fleets to protect their countries from enemy attacks. The game is easy to learn and play, making it perfect for casual gamers.
The technical specifications of the Atlantic Fleet Lite for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Atlantic Fleet Lite ANDROID App Summary
Atlantic Fleet Lite was developed by Killerfish Games and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Atlantic Fleet Lite from Google Play Store under the Simulation category. The latest version of Atlantic Fleet Lite is 1.12 on Play store with total users of 2727012. The Atlantic Fleet Lite app has a user rating of 4.3 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Atlantic Fleet Lite is Friday, February 5, 2016. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Atlantic Fleet Lite on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install Atlantic Fleet Lite For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Installing the Atlantic Fleet Lite using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Atlantic Fleet Lite on your PC:
- Download the Nox player emulator on your computer and install it by double-clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Atlantic Fleet Lite here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
|App Name:||Atlantic Fleet Lite On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||Killerfish Games|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Friday, February 5, 2016|
|Get it On:|
Features of Atlantic Fleet Lite for PC
1. No ads
2. No in-app purchases
3. No pay-to-progress
4. One price = full game
5. Can play offline
6. No internet required
7. No need to create an account
8. No data collected
9. No ads during gameplay
10. No microtransactions
Atlantic Fleet Lite App Overview and Details
No Ads. No In Apps. No Pay-to-Progress. When you buy the full version: One Price = Full Game.
Play the first 10 levels of both the Allied and Axis campaigns, 3 on 3 single battles with ships up to the Light Cruiser Class, 3 historical battles and the opening months of the dynamic campaign. See if you like it, see if it runs well on your device and if so, upgrade to the full featured paid version (sold separately).
Atlantic Fleet is a turn-based tactical and strategic simulation of the Battle of the Atlantic during World War II.
Take command of surface ships, submarines as well as carrier and land based aircraft in a deadly struggle for control of the shipping lanes.
*** 512MB RAM RECOMMENDED ***
Full Version Features:
– No In Apps/Advertising. No Pay-to-Progress. One Price = Full Game
– Stunning full 3D graphics and environments, including underwater
– Unique blend of deep strategic planning combined with quick tactical decisions
– Play as the Royal Navy and her allies or Kriegsmarine (German navy)
– Up to 10 versus 10 ships in combat
– 3 Game Modes:
1) Single Battle Editor with 30 Historical Missions for standalone combat
2) Campaign of 50 missions per faction
3) Full Dynamic Campaign from 1939 to 1945
– Individually saved games for each campaign and faction
– Multiplayer Hotseat for Single Battles
– Sink ships with realistic buoyancy physics, not with hit-point bars!
– Target specific ship subsystems to sink or cripple the enemy
– Destructible ships, subsystems and visual damage to ships
– 60 historical ship classes representing over 630 ships and 350 submarines
– 13 playable aircraft
– Submarine warfare, wolf packs and convoys
– Carrier operations and land-based air strikes
– Too many more to list here, visit killerfishgames.com
Whats New In this Atlantic Fleet Lite?
Removed obb file to fix hang on loading screen for some devices.
The Atlantic Fleet Lite application is a great way to stay organized and track your fleet. The app is easy to use and has a lot of features that are helpful for managing your fleet. Overall, the app is a great tool for managing your fleet and I would recommend it to anyone who is looking for a good fleet management app.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Atlantic Fleet Lite on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
Recent Atlantic Fleet Lite Reviews
ATLANTIC OCEAN WHERE IS THE TITANIC
The game is good but alot of ship like hood and Bismarck doesn’t exist aircraft carrier exist but i can only use them in training and not in single battle or campaign actually i wish the full version of this game was free
Lovable, sweet, enjoyable incredible & realistic just like the film The LAST SHIP.
Amazing. The full version is a steal for the price.
Awful. I hit a ship with a destroyer no less than 141 times. It could still maneuver, fire and shoot torpedoes. It sunk my destroyer in 4 hits. How did the allies ever win with paperthin junk against unsinkable ships lmao. Joke
Make it possible to build ships
We refer the ownership of This Atlantic Fleet Lite to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Atlantic Fleet Lite and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the Atlantic Fleet Lite. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Atlantic Fleet Lite.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.