Ascension: Deckbuilding Game is a deck-building game in which players compete to gather the most powerful army. The game is set in the world of Ascension, a world of fantasy and adventure. In the game, players take on the role of heroes, and must use their deck of cards to defeat monsters and gain rewards. The game is easy to learn and provides hours of fun.
The technical specifications of the Ascension: Deckbuilding Game for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
- 1 Ascension: Deckbuilding Game ANDROID App Summary
- 2 Download & Install Ascension: Deckbuilding Game For PC: Windows 10/8/7
- 3 Ascension: Deckbuilding Game App Overview and Details
- 4 Features of Ascension: Deckbuilding Game for PC
- 5 Whats New In this Ascension: Deckbuilding Game?
- 6 Conclusion
- 7 Recent Ascension: Deckbuilding Game Reviews
Ascension: Deckbuilding Game ANDROID App Summary
Ascension: Deckbuilding Game was developed by Playdek, Inc. and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Ascension: Deckbuilding Game from Google Play Store under the Card category. The latest version of Ascension: Deckbuilding Game is 2.4.16 on Play store with total users of 528971. The Ascension: Deckbuilding Game app has a user rating of 4.0 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Ascension: Deckbuilding Game is Tuesday, December 6, 2022. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Ascension: Deckbuilding Game on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install Ascension: Deckbuilding Game For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Getting the Ascension: Deckbuilding Game installed on your PC can be super easy if you use the NOX player. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators for both PC and Mac. Just use the steps below to download the Ascension: Deckbuilding Game and use it on your PC:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player emulator. Go ahead and do that. You’ll find the installation file in your download folder
- Now, install it on your computer by double clicking the installer. It will take a few minutes if you have a fast computer.
- Once installed, you’re ready to get the Ascension: Deckbuilding Game on your PC. Just locate the Play store app in the NOX homepage and log into your Google account.
- Search for the Ascension: Deckbuilding Game in the search bar of Play store and install it from there. You’ll get a quick launching icon on the NOX homepage after that.
- Click the icon at any time, and you’ll be able to use the Ascension: Deckbuilding Game on your computer every time you open NOX player.
|App Name:||Ascension: Deckbuilding Game On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||Playdek, Inc.|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Tuesday, December 6, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Ascension: Deckbuilding Game App Overview and Details
Dark forces have taken over the Dreamscape. Team up with Pasythea, collect her legendary weapons, and return order to her world!
Use the Insight resources and Dreamborn cards to save the Dreamscape. Bind Monsters to your deck and use them in battle! Transform cards into incredible Heroes and Constructs and acquire Pasythea! Pair Deliverance with Dreamscape and Delirium for an even more exciting game!
Ascension: Deck Building Game, is the award winning deck building card game for mobile. Play alone or with friends to battle against the Fallen One for honor and victory. Conceived and designed by Magic: The Gathering tournament champions, Ascension will provide hours of engaging and strategic game play for enthusiast and experienced players alike.
• Universal Application: Plays on phones and tablets
• Beautifully detailed cards
• Full asynchronous support for multiplayer online games
• Cross-platform online play
• Play against multiple offline A.I. opponents
• Multiple expansions available to purchase to expand the Ascension experience!
*AN INTERNET CONNECTION AND PLAYDEK ACCOUNT ARE REQUIRED FOR ONLINE PLAY.*
Per our Terms of Service, you must be 13 years old or older to use the Playdek online games service.
Also by Playdek:
– Twilight Struggle
– D&D: Lords of Waterdeep
– Fort Sumter
Having an issue? Looking for support? Please contact us at: [email protected]
You can follow us on Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Instagram!
You Tube: https://www.youtube.com/playdek
Features of Ascension: Deckbuilding Game for PC
1. Team up with Pasythea to take on the dark forces that have taken over the Dreamscape.
2. Collect Pasythea’s legendary weapons to help you in your quest.
3. Use your weapons and abilities to battle your way through the dark Dreamscape.
4. Discover new areas and secrets as you explore the dark Dreamscape.
5. Collect valuable items and resources to help you in your fight against the darkness.
6. Face challenging enemies and bosses as you progress through the game.
7. Unlock new abilities and weapons to help you in your fight.
8. Defeat the dark forces and save the Dreamscape from their tyranny.
9. Enjoy an immersive and atmospheric experience as you battle through the game.
10. Experience a unique and original story as you play through the game.
Whats New In this Ascension: Deckbuilding Game?
Fixed layout issues with some devices; Bug fixes.
Ascension: Deckbuilding Game is a great game for people who enjoy deckbuilding games. The game is easy to learn and provides a lot of replay value. The game is also great for people who enjoy cooperative games.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Ascension: Deckbuilding Game on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
Recent Ascension: Deckbuilding Game Reviews
Newest update breaks the game as of 5/13. Buying or defeating cards freezes the game permanently when playing against AI, until exiting to the lobby and resuming. This doesn’t affect AI players. Edit: fixed
If i could give it zero i would. Game doesnt load. Just sits on the title screen.
Won’t install. Seems to require far more more space than it says it should? Once it gets to 100% it just fails. Shame
Fantastic! Exactly what I was hoping for
Did full install. But didn’t even get past game title screen,and no loading bar.
Game wont open past title screen, completely broken Tried reinstalling and it still won’t work
Good game I wish you made more expansions
Extremely good game to play on phone
Edited to add: yay! I can open it again! I love this game. However, recently the app has been crashing or been unable to open due to a bug. It will also err and crash after a very long turn. I am assuming that it’s no longer capable of keeping track of all the cards and the triggers of the multi-unite cards. (To be fair I doubt I could keep track of them either) I tried reinstalling the app but it still keeps crashing. Please fix this bug so I can give this appreciate rating it really deserves.
Great game and a well designed app. My wife and I have played hours of this together.
We refer the ownership of This Ascension: Deckbuilding Game to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Ascension: Deckbuilding Game and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the Ascension: Deckbuilding Game. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Ascension: Deckbuilding Game.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.