ARMS is a game for mobile devices that uses the ARMS® system to let you battle other players in real time. With this system, you can use your device to control your character and battle it out with others.
This article is all about helping you get to know the ARMS® on Mobile® for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
How To Install & Download ARMS® on Mobile® For PC Windows 10/8/7
To install the ARMS® on Mobile® on your computer, you need to install the NOX payer first. To do that, as well as install the ARMS® on Mobile®, follow the easy guide below from start to finish:
- First, start by downloading the NOX player. It should store in your download folder in your computer.
- Locate the installer, double click on it, and let it install on your PC. It will take a few minutes to complete the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll have the option to start the emulator. Go ahead and start the emulator. It will set up the environment for the first time.
- Now, open the Play store app (It’s on the top header, or you can search for it) and it will ask you to log in. Log into your Google account.
- Search for the ARMS® on Mobile® app on the Play store app and the app will show up in the first position. Click and start installing the app on your computer.
ARMS® on Mobile® ANDROID App Summary
Under the Business category on Google Play store, ARMS® on Mobile® has over 32706 of downloads reflecting the number of users they have. Laminaar Aviation Infotech has developed the ARMS® on Mobile® and has improved a lot to this day with the latest version, 2.4.8.
Until this latest version, ARMS® on Mobile® has successfully been able to acquire a good user rating of 1.0. This latest version was last updated on Tuesday, June 7, 2022 which you can check in the technical specification section below.
The only bummer here is you can not just download and install it on your computer without using an Android emulator. However, you can definitely install it on your computer by using one of the most popular emulators: NOX player, BlueStacks, or Memu Emulator.
These tools will help you install and use the ARMS® on Mobile® on your computer without having to use your Phone. To do so, you need to follow the guides we’re about to discuss in this article.
|App Name:||ARMS® on Mobile® On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||Laminaar Aviation Infotech|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Tuesday, June 7, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Features of ARMS® on Mobile® for PC
1. The latest Mobile solution from Laminaar Aviation Infotech Pvt. Ltd. is an extension of the ARMS® V2
2. The new solution is designed to help airlines manage their mobile operations more efficiently
3. The solution offers a number of features including:
4. Mobile Check-in: passengers can check in for their flights using their mobile devices
5. Mobile Boarding Passes: passengers can receive and store their boarding passes on their mobile devices
6. Flight Status Updates: passengers can receive updates on their flights’ status via their mobile devices
7. Destination Information: passengers can access destination-specific information such as weather, maps, and local attractions
8. In-Flight Entertainment: passengers can access and control in-flight entertainment options via their mobile devices
9. Connectivity with Airline Systems: the solution offers airlines the ability to connect their mobile operations with existing airline systems
10. Security and Compliance: the solution is designed to meet all security and compliance requirements.
ARMS® on Mobile® App Overview and Details
The latest Mobile solution from Laminaar Aviation Infotech Pvt. Ltd. is an extension of the ARMS® V2 Suite. A state-of-the-art mobility solution that offers Airlines and Air Operators access to various Crew specific information from across various sub- systems of the ARMS® V2 Suite. AOM provides data to end-users in real time, as well as offline mode. The same investment can also enable the use of rapidly proliferating “Mobile Smartphone Devices” for other functions as well, e.g., for Cabin Crew, MNE Crew and Load Masters, etc., all controlled by a unified Backend Server infrastructure.
“ARMS® on Mobile®”- comprises the Server-side components and the Mobile-side (Client) application. The other big advantage of “ARMS® on Mobile®” is that it is an integral part of the ARMS® V2 Suite; which means it can seamlessly integrate with all the other sub-systems of ARMS® Suite thereby offering a truly integrated end-to-end Mobility solution.
Whats New In this ARMS® on Mobile®?
Bug fixes and performance improvements.
After spending time using the ARMS® on Mobile® application, it is clear that this is a well-designed and user-friendly tool. This app would be beneficial for anyone who uses ARMS® products and services, as it provides a convenient way to access account information and features. Overall, the app is straightforward and easy to use, which makes it a great choice for managing ARMS® accounts on the go.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the ARMS® on Mobile® of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
Recent ARMS® on Mobile® Reviews
I don’t know what I’d should I put …i tried everything but it’s not working
It’s been 3 months the roster flight time summary is blank not showing anything
How to deregister an earlier account and login with new. Unable to login in to ARMs on mobile account post deketin of work profile.
Can’t able to login only.
Reloaded this app on my new device and when I enter the Company code says invalid code. Worked on the old device but not on the new device.
Please give an option to login from another device if someone bought a new smartphone because as of now the app is useless. Not able to login… Gives an Error that “The app is registered on another device”.
Not working in redmi10 ☹️😔
Arms is not working from last one month for spice jet roster, why?? After entering client id it’s not going further
Unable to login with MY staff id in SpiceJet AOM app, some other staff id auto-populates everytime
Calendar sync is buggy. Roster synchronises on phone calendar and within a minute, everything vanishes.
We refer the ownership of This ARMS® on Mobile® to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for ARMS® on Mobile® and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the ARMS® on Mobile®. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the ARMS® on Mobile®.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.