This Area Book Planner is designed to help you plan and record information about the areas you are studying. It is divided into sections for different types of information, with space for you to make notes, record observations and draw diagrams. The planner also includes a glossary of terms to help you understand and record information accurately.
The technical specifications of the Area Book Planner for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Area Book Planner ANDROID App Summary
Area Book Planner was developed by The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Area Book Planner from Google Play store under the Productivity category. The latest version of Area Book Planner is 5.30.0 on Play store with total users of 29708. The Area Book Planner app has a user rating of 4.5 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Area Book Planner is Monday, November 28, 2022. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Area Book Planner on your computer using the emulators. The step by step guides below will help you do so.
Area Book Planner App Overview and Details
Area Book Planner is used by full-time missionaries of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints to:
• Set goals, make plans, and record progress of the people they serve.
• Work closely with local unit leaders and members.
• Find and contact people who are interested.
• Keep track of their appointments and other activities.
• Navigate their area and plan their time effectively.
Features of Area Book Planner for PC
1. Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints missionaries can use the Area Book Planner to help them plan their work and track their progress.
2. The Planner allows missionaries to set goals and track their progress in various areas of missionary work.
3. The Planner provides a place for missionaries to record their daily activities and thoughts.
4. The Planner helps missionaries to remember people they meet and keep track of their interactions.
5. The Planner can be used to create a daily schedule for missionaries.
6. The Planner can help missionaries to track their expenses.
7. The Planner can help missionaries to keep track of their appointments.
8. The Planner can help missionaries to track their goals.
9. The Planner can help missionaries to track their progress in learning the gospel.
10. The Planner can help missionaries to track their progress in teaching the gospel.
How To Install & Download Area Book Planner For PC Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the Area Book Planner for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the Area Book Planner.
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for Area Book Planner on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the Area Book Planner and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the Area Book Planner on your computer right away.
|App Name:||Area Book Planner On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Monday, November 28, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Area Book Planner?
Visit bit.ly/abplanner to review release notes
The Area Book Planner application is a great tool for keeping track of your daily tasks and appointments. It is easy to use and helps you stay organized. Overall, the Area Book Planner application is a great way to stay on top of your daily schedule.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Area Book Planner on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
Recent Area Book Planner Reviews
Best app ever
Can’t login my account for the missionary
“If we don’t use area book, we don’t understand the atonement.” – The District
It’s make me feel better life
I loved this app during my Mission!!
Best planner that I’ve used
Wish I had this kind of app off the mission too!
Area book planner has been a blessing to me, its has always serve as a reminder to me, about the plans I have in during the day. I really enjoyed when using it.
It’s superb! Provides an opportunity for an effective planning during the day
Have had an opportunity to use this application on Mission and it is wonderful. All you need in one application.
We refer the ownership of This Area Book Planner to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Area Book Planner and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the Area Book Planner. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Area Book Planner.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.