AnyList is the best way to organize your grocery shopping list. With AnyList, you can easily add items to your list, reorder items, and share your list with others.
The latest AnyList: Grocery Shopping List for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
- 1 AnyList: Grocery Shopping List ANDROID App Summary
- 2 AnyList: Grocery Shopping List App Overview and Details
- 3 Features of AnyList: Grocery Shopping List for PC
- 4 Install “AnyList: Grocery Shopping List” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
- 5 Whats New In this AnyList: Grocery Shopping List?
- 6 Conclusion
- 7 Recent AnyList: Grocery Shopping List Reviews
AnyList: Grocery Shopping List ANDROID App Summary
AnyList has developed the AnyList: Grocery Shopping List for Android. You can find it under the Productivity category on Play Store. Since its inception, AnyList: Grocery Shopping List has got over 824286+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 4.8 rating and the latest version of it is 1.10.2
The latest update of AnyList: Grocery Shopping List is Tuesday, September 6, 2022 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
AnyList: Grocery Shopping List App Overview and Details
AnyList is the best way to create grocery shopping lists and collect and organize your recipes. Easily share a list with your spouse or roommates, for free. Changes show up instantly on everyone’s device.
“AnyList makes shared grocery lists simple and intuitive.” —Lifehacker
“AnyList sets the standard for grocery shopping list apps.” —AppStorm
“I don’t recommend going to the grocery store without it.” —Today’s iPhone
==== FEATURES ====
== LISTS ==
• Quickly add and cross off items. Autocomplete suggests common items as you type.
• Add notes to list items to indicate package size, brand, coupons, etc.
• Create multiple lists to organize items by store or occasion.
• Grocery items are automatically separated into categories.
• Create your own custom categories.
• Reorder categories to match the layout of your local store.
• Save items as favorites, then browse your favorites and add them to your current shopping list.
• View recent items from your past shopping trips, then add them back to your current list.
• Easily share lists. Just enter the email address of your spouse or roommate and your list is shared. List changes instantly show up on everyone’s device.
• Lists can be shared with as many people as you’d like.
• Everyone creates their own AnyList account, so you can share some lists, while keeping others private.
• Optional push notifications let you know when a shared list has been modified.
• Sort list items alphabetically or manually.
== RECIPES ==
• Enter your own recipes, or copy and paste them from an email or other source.
• Add ingredients from your recipes to your shopping lists with a single tap.
• Organize recipes into collections by type or occasion. Each recipe can appear in multiple collections.
• Search your recipes by name or ingredients.
• Share your recipe collection with a trusted partner. Any changes to recipes will be instantly visible to both of you.
== SYNC / BACKUP ==
• Sync all of your lists and recipes across all of your devices. Sign in to your AnyList account on your devices, and any change made on one will instantly sync to the other.
• All of your lists and recipes are securely backed up in the cloud as part of your AnyList account. If you get a new device, just sign in to your AnyList account to retrieve your data.
== ANYLIST COMPLETE (PREMIUM FEATURES) ==
All of the features above are available for free. We also offer an optional in-app purchase called AnyList Complete that unlocks the full power of the app with these great features:
• AnyList for the Web: Use AnyList on any Mac or PC with a modern web browser.
• Recipe Web Import. Search for recipes on the web, and import them directly into AnyList. Works with popular recipe websites and blogs.
• Meal Planning Calendar. Plan your meals with month and list views. Easily add some or all of the ingredients for upcoming recipes to your shopping list.
• List Item Photos. Add a photo to list items. For shared lists, photos can be viewed by everyone sharing the list.
• Recipe Photos. Add a photo to your recipes, instead of being limited to icons.
• List Passcode Lock. Protect your lists from casual snooping with a passcode lock.
==== CONTACT US ====
We’d love to hear from you: [email protected]
AnyList includes icons from icons8.com.
Features of AnyList: Grocery Shopping List for PC
-Create grocery shopping lists
-Collect and organize recipes
-Easily share lists and recipes with others
-Add items to your lists from anywhere
-Get reminders when items are running low
-Scan barcodes to add items to your lists
-Create custom lists for anything
-Add notes and photos to your lists
-Sync your lists across all your devices
-Access your lists and recipes offline
Install “AnyList: Grocery Shopping List” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
If you want to run the AnyList: Grocery Shopping List on your PC, you’ll need the Memu android emulator. Here is the process of installing both on your PC:
- Download the Memu android emulator on your computer and install it. It will take a few minutes from start to finish.
- While finishing, keep the Open when finished checked and other additional offers unchecked.
- Once installed and opened, you’ll see a familiar interface with familiar apps on the screen, including Play store.
- Click on the Play store and log into your account using your google email and password that you use on your phone.
- You can now search for the AnyList: Grocery Shopping List app within Play store. It will show you the app on the search results in the first position.
- Click on the app name and then click install to begin the download process on your computer to install AnyList: Grocery Shopping List.
- It may take a few minutes for the entire process. Once complete, you can now open the app from your desktop or the emulator homepage.
|App Name:||AnyList: Grocery Shopping List On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Tuesday, September 6, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this AnyList: Grocery Shopping List?
AnyList v1.10.2 adds support for showing important notices about AnyList directly within the app.
Thank you for using AnyList and if you have any questions or suggestions for improving the app, please get in touch with us at [email protected]
This application is very helpful for busy people who want to make sure they have all the items they need for their grocery list. The application is user friendly and helps make grocery shopping much easier and less stressful. Overall, the AnyList: Grocery Shopping List application is a great tool for anyone who wants to be more organized and efficient when grocery shopping.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the AnyList: Grocery Shopping List for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
Recent AnyList: Grocery Shopping List Reviews
I’ve reached the age where I’m having memory problems. So having the capability to have lists at my finger tips is a God send.
Great app! Easy user interface! Great way to share lists!
I have used this app since 2020. It has made organizing my meals, recipes, and shopping so much easier. Creating a to-do list keeps me on track throughout my day.
I really enjoy this app it is great to use and there isn’t a bunch of intrusive adds killing the experience.
Easy to use, great features.
Excellent for my use
Love that I can strike a line through when done and have a record of all accomplished. Also don’t have to Keep track of little bits of paper anymore
This replaced Out of Milk for me after that app got annoying and started asking for money. This app is way better and cloud sync works perfectly across devices. Excellent app and I will probably buy the paid version to support them.
Love using this app for my daily coffee shop shopping
We refer the ownership of This AnyList: Grocery Shopping List to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for AnyList: Grocery Shopping List and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the AnyList: Grocery Shopping List. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the AnyList: Grocery Shopping List.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.