Animal Tracker is an app that allows you to keep track of your pet’s health and activity level. You can record their weight, food intake, and daily activity. You can also set goals and track their progress. Animal Tracker is a great way to make sure your pet is healthy and happy.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Animal Tracker for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
|App Name:||Animal Tracker On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||Max Planck Society|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Tuesday, December 6, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Animal Tracker ANDROID App Summary
The Animal Tracker was developed by the popular developer agency named Max Planck Society. They have the Animal Tracker in the Tools category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 4.2.0, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 194587 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 3.6 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With Animal Tracker latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Tuesday, December 6, 2022 was the last date the Animal Tracker was updated with new features. If you want to use the Animal Tracker on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the Animal Tracker using the emulator later on.
How To Install & Download Animal Tracker For PC Windows 10/8/7
Installing the Animal Tracker using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Animal Tracker on your PC:
- Download the NOX player on your computer and install it by double clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Animal Tracker here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
Features of Animal Tracker for PC
1. Animal Tracker lets you follow the movements of wild animals all over the world.
2. You can see where the animals are, what they’re doing, and how they’re interacting with their environment.
3. You can track multiple animals at once, and see how they’re doing over time.
4. Animal Tracker is constantly updated with new data, so you can always see the latest information.
5. The app is easy to use, and you can set up custom alerts to keep track of your favorite animals.
6. Animal Tracker is available for both iOS and Android devices.
7. The app is free to download and use, with a paid subscription available for additional features.
8. Animal Tracker is a valuable tool for research and conservation efforts.
9. The app can help you learn more about the animals you love.
10. Animal Tracker is the perfect way to keep track of your favorite wild animals.
Animal Tracker App Overview and Details
With Animal Tracker, you can follow the movements of wild animals all over the world that are being tracked in near-real time! These movements are collected by tiny GPS tags carried by the animals and are stored at Movebank, a free online infrastructure used by hundreds of researchers to manage, share, analyze, and archive animal movement data. You can easily participate in our scientific research projects: Upload your real-life observations and photos of our tagged animals to Animal Tracker. Your observations are crucial for our scientists! We can determine the positions of the tagged animals but we are lacking behavioral observations – we can interpret our data much better with your additional observations. Therefore: become a scientist, become an Animal Tracker!
Whats New In this Animal Tracker?
Organize your favorites in groups
Animal Tracker is a great application for those who want to keep track of their pet’s whereabouts. It is a reliable and user-friendly application that helps pet owners to monitor their pet’s location. The application is also helpful in keeping track of the pet’s health and activity level.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Animal Tracker of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
Recent Animal Tracker Reviews
Request could you update some mammal and amphibian and reptile and insect and arachnid and fish signals please
Im not sure how many stars to put on but can i put my pets on this trakcer and how i would like that to now were my pets are please
Kya tiger track ho Sakta hai
Amazing, I plan on visiting Steve very soon
I see turkey vultures all the time in our area and everything else. Nothing is showing up in my area.
I love this app but will it work for my pet if I put a gps on it
it can track animals i never knew existed but it didn’t track my cat? i lost it and i dowload this to find her and it didn’t get any cats in my area
I hate Ronaldo ok.
So I have played I mean it is awesome but I don’t know if I can make it to were I can be able to track my own animals
We refer the ownership of This Animal Tracker to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Animal Tracker and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the Animal Tracker. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Animal Tracker.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.