Amaha is a self-care app that helps you to improve your mental well-being. It has a range of features to help you manage your stress levels, including a relaxation module, a meditation module, and a journal.
So, you want to download the Amaha (InnerHour): self-care for PC and install it now. But do you know the technical specifications of it? Why not get to know them before discussing installation steps?
- 1 Amaha (InnerHour): self-care ANDROID App Summary
- 2 How To Install & Download Amaha (InnerHour): self-care For PC Windows 10/8/7
- 3 Amaha (InnerHour): self-care App Overview and Details
- 4 Features of Amaha (InnerHour): self-care for PC
- 5 Whats New In this Amaha (InnerHour): self-care?
- 6 Conclusion
- 7 Recent Amaha (InnerHour): self-care Reviews
Amaha (InnerHour): self-care ANDROID App Summary
The Amaha (InnerHour): self-care is listed under the Health & Fitness category on Google Play store from where you can download it on your Android phone. The name of the developer of the Amaha (InnerHour): self-care is Amaha Health. The current version of Amaha (InnerHour): self-care is 3.72 with a total user count of 3536232 and an overall user rating of 4.4.
Friday, November 4, 2022 was the last date the Amaha (InnerHour): self-care was updated on Google Play Store. You can install it on your computer only by using an Emulator. The most common and safest emulators for PC are NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We have included the installation process and everything you need to know in this article. Follow along as we go through them step by step
How To Install & Download Amaha (InnerHour): self-care For PC Windows 10/8/7
NOX player is an Android emulator that will help you run the Amaha (InnerHour): self-care on your PC. Follow the guide below that will walk you through the process of downloading and installing it:
- First, you have to install NOX playeron your computer that will create the environment for the Amaha (InnerHour): self-care to run on your computer.
- To install NOX player on your computer, you need to download it from the NOX website. Go ahead and do that first.
- Now, locate the installation file in your download folder and double click on it to start the installation.
- Once installed, skip the tutorials, and navigate to the Play store icon on the top of the homepage.
- Click on the store icon and here you have to log into your Play store account (Google account)
- After logging in, click on the search bar and search for Amaha (InnerHour): self-care. You’ll see it pop in the first position.
- There will be an Install button alongside. Go ahead and click on that and start downloading the Amaha (InnerHour): self-care on your PC.
- Nox Player will do the rest and get the Amaha (InnerHour): self-care on your computer. You can now use it as you do on your phone.
|App Name:||Amaha (InnerHour): self-care On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||Amaha Health|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Health & Fitness|
|Updated on:||Friday, November 4, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Amaha (InnerHour): self-care App Overview and Details
InnerHour embraces a fresh start with Amaha.
Take the first step in your mental health journey with Amaha and get access to self-care, therapy, and community support.
Built by trained psychologists and licensed psychiatrists, InnerHour was your one-stop solution for everything mental health. If you’ve been feeling unlike yourself or struggling with depression, stress, anxiety, or sleep – Amaha is the right place for you.
Get the Amaha experience
Explore self-help tools
Find 6 specialised mental health courses to sleep better, manage anger, tackle stress, overcome depression, beat anxiety, and care for yourself.
Access a personalised self care plan that gives you:
InnerHour helped you make feeling calm a habit with 500+ self care activities – such as affirmations, guided journal and anxiety relief meditation audios. Now, Amaha gives you an improved experience based on the principles of CBT, Mindfulness, and Positive Psychology.
A goal tracker
Set personal goals to feel calm, maintain a journal, sleep better, and build lasting habits for good mental health.
A scientific mood tracker
Use our therapy based mood tracker to build self-awareness, take care of your mood, and get deeper insights into your mental health.
Expert curated resources
Understand the causes of different mental health concerns like depression, anxiety, sleep, and learn different ways to stay calm, practise meditation and process your feelings in a journal with our curated resources.
Need more than just self care? We’ve got your back!
Be a part of the Amaha Community
– Join our groups on depression management, addiction support, and many more on the way, specially created to help you manage anxiety, stress, sleep, and other related concerns.
– Connect with people who might be dealing with similar mental health concerns
– Find a safe space to share what’s on your mind, anonymously
The Amaha app is free to download. A subset of our offerings is available for free forever.
For any questions, reach out to us at [email protected]
Visit our website: https://www.amahahealth.com
Features of Amaha (InnerHour): self-care for PC
1. A fresh start with Amaha
2. The first step in your mental health journey
3. A safe and confidential space
4. Expert guidance and support
5. A personalized approach
6. A wide range of mental health resources
7. A commitment to your privacy
8. A dedication to your wellbeing
9. A team of caring and experienced professionals
10. A passion for helping others
Whats New In this Amaha (InnerHour): self-care?
We've fixed a few pesky bugs and also improved your experience across different aspects of the app! Enjoy, and do reach out to us for any questions or feedback at [email protected]
InnerHour is a self-care application that helps users manage their mental health. The app provides a safe and supportive space for users to track their mood, set goals, and journal their thoughts. InnerHour also offers a community of users who can offer support and advice. The app is a valuable tool for anyone who struggles with mental health issues.
As we conclude the guide and you get to use the Amaha (InnerHour): self-care on your PC, we’re open to your questions. The comment box is open for you to ask for assistance if you need any.
Recent Amaha (InnerHour): self-care Reviews
The app is very nice and customer service was very helpful , thank you
This app has really helped me in my worst days when I was going through lots of negativity and when I was so much depressed…it was my tool for self care thank you ☺️
I think the app is good but for two things it makes it stupid and that is how you have to have plus and pay for more like the plan and stuff and the second thing is how if you don’t want a activity from the relief bot it gives me a option to either do my plan which i don’t have because of plus or speak to a app therapist which i don’t want to do😠😡😤
This app really helps with any kind of sadness or negative thoughts in your life.
I dont use it enough
Although i do not use this often, this is a really good app for everyone who has anxiety and other struggles…i think its pretty easy to use and i really love it too!! but i think it should have more exciting features, but besides that its an amazing app
Awful you have to pay lots for the use of the app
This has really helped me be more productive and motivate myself into doing many good things.
This app is amazing it helped my stress and sleep problems
This app is so good 😍
We refer the ownership of This Amaha (InnerHour): self-care to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Amaha (InnerHour): self-care and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the Amaha (InnerHour): self-care. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Amaha (InnerHour): self-care.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.