Ripley’s daughter, Amanda, is faced with the same terrifying enemy that her mother faced all those years ago. The Weyland-Yutani Corporation will stop at nothing to get their hands on the alien, even if it means sacrificing Amanda. She must use all her skills to survive and find out the truth about what happened to her mother.
Do you know the technical specifics of Alien: Isolation for PC? Why not get to know those aspects before we discuss the downloading and installation processes?
Alien: Isolation ANDROID App Summary
The Alien: Isolation application developer is Feral Interactive. They listed the Alien: Isolation under the Adventure category on Play Store. The latest user count of the Alien: Isolation is more than 17503. With a 4.2, the latest 1.2.5RC3 of the Alien: Isolation is holding a good position for users.
The latest update date of the Alien: Isolation is Tuesday, September 13, 2022, meaning that it has the latest features. You cannot use it on your PC without using an Android emulator. The most popular and best emulators are BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Player Emulator.
If you need a complete guide on how to use the Alien: Isolation on your PC using the right emulator, we’ve discussed the methods in this article.
|App Name:||Alien: Isolation On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||Feral Interactive|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Tuesday, September 13, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Alien: Isolation Download & Install for PC: Windows 10/8/7
Planning to run Alien: Isolation on the computer is not impossible. In fact, with the help of BlueStacks android emulator, you can finally run the Alien: Isolation and other apps on your computer just fine. Here are the possess and steps you need to know:
- It all starts by downloading the BlueStacks Android emulator. It’s very easy to use, and has apps ready to go.
- Download the BlueStacks emulator and install it on your computer. Decline the other app installation offers as you install it.
- Finish up the installation and you’ll see Play store on the starter page that comes installed in BlueStacks.
- Click open the Play store app, log into your google account, and search for Alien: Isolation on the search bar.
- You’ll get it on the first result. Click on the search result and start the installation by clicking install.
- Once installed, you can launch it from both your desktop and BlueStacks starter page where the app will add a shortcut.
Features of Alien: Isolation for PC
1. Ellen Ripley is the protagonist of the story.
2. She is an astronaut who is sent to investigate a strange planet.
3. She is accompanied by a team of soldiers and scientists.
4. The planet is inhabited by a race of aliens who are hostile to humans.
5. Ellen Ripley is the only one who survives the encounter with the aliens.
6. She is rescued by a ship and taken back to Earth.
7. Ellen Ripley is haunted by her experience on the planet and the death of her team.
8. She is determined to find out what happened to her team and to stop the aliens from reaching Earth.
9. Ellen Ripley is a brave and resourceful heroine who will stop at nothing to protect Earth from the aliens.
10. The film is a classic sci-fi thriller that is sure to keep you on the edge of your seat.
Alien: Isolation App Overview and Details
When she left Earth, Ellen Ripley promised her daughter she would return home to celebrate her 11th birthday. She never made it.
Fifteen years later, Amanda Ripley learns that the flight recorder from her mother’s ship has been recovered. Amanda enters Sevastopol space station to finally solve the mystery of her mother’s disappearance, only to confront an unknown menace.
Engage in a terrifying quest for survival as you navigate the labyrinthine Sevastopol station. Unprepared and underequipped, you will need all your wits and daring to get out alive.
A SURVIVAL HORROR MASTERPIECE
The stunning AAA visuals, arresting narrative and terrifying atmosphere of Creative Assembly’s classic – faithfully replicated on mobile. This is the complete survival horror experience brought to mobile without compromise.
TAILORED FOR MOBILE
Run, hide and survive using a redesigned interface, offering total touchscreen control and full customisation options. Resize and reposition on-screen buttons and joysticks, or play with a gamepad or any Android-compatible mouse & keyboard.
INSPIRED BY THE 1979 FILM ‘ALIEN’
A game that returns to the roots of Ridley Scott’s sci-fi horror masterpiece, using its atmosphere, art direction and production values to deliver the same terrifying thrills.
IMPROVISE AND SURVIVE
Explore Sevastopol station and scavenge for hidden resources, crafting items and tech to improvise weapons and deterrents against the ultimate threat.
ADAPT TO THE ALIEN’S MOVES
To evade the Alien as it hunts you down, make calculated moves and use your environment, from crawling through ventilation ducts to hiding in the shadows.
THE COMPLETE COLLECTION
Loaded with all seven DLCs including ‘Last Survivor’, a recreation of Ellen Ripley’s final mission on board the Nostromo.
Alien: Isolation requires Android 10 or later and 11GB of storage. For installation we recommend having at least 22GB of free space.
• ASUS ROG Phone II
• Google Pixel 3 / 3XL / 6 / 6a / 6 Pro
• Motorola Moto G100
• OnePlus 6T / 7 / 8 / 8T / 9 / 10 Pro 5G
• Nothing Phone (1)
• Samsung Galaxy S10 / S10+ / S10e / S20 / S21 5G / S22 / S22+ / S22 Ultra
• Samsung Galaxy Note10 / Note10+ / Note20 5G
• Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 / S7 / S8 / S8+ / S8 Ultra
• Sony Xperia 1 / XZ2 Compact
• Xiaomi Mi 9 / Mi 11
• Xiaomi 12
• Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro
• Xiaomi Pocophone F1
If your device is not listed above but you are still able to purchase the game, your device is capable of running the game but is not officially supported. To avoid disappointment, devices that are not capable of running the game are blocked from purchasing it.
Supported Languages: English, Čeština, Deutsch, Español, Français, Italiano, 日本語, Polski, Português – Brasil, Pусский
© 2021 20th Century Studios. Alien: Isolation game software, excluding 20th Century Studios elements © SEGA. Originally developed by The Creative Assembly Limited. Creative Assembly and the Creative Assembly logo are either registered trademarks or trademarks of The Creative Assembly Limited. SEGA and the SEGA logo are either registered trademarks or trademarks of SEGA Corporation. Developed for and published on Android by Feral Interactive. Android is a trademark of Google LLC. Feral and the Feral logo are trademarks of Feral Interactive Ltd. All other trademarks, logos and copyrights are property of their respective owners. All rights reserved.
Whats New In this Alien: Isolation?
• Adds support for the following devices: Pixel 6a, Xiaomi 12, OnePlus 10 Pro 5G, Nothing Phone (1)
• Adds support for the Razer Kishi gamepad
• Fixes a number of minor issues
I would recommend the Alien: Isolation application to anyone who is looking for a suspenseful and thrilling game. The game is well-designed and the graphics are top-notch. The gameplay is intense and will keep you on the edge of your seat. Overall, I had a great experience with the game and would definitely recommend it to others.
Downloading and installing the Alien: Isolation for PC should be an easy task as you know the steps by now. If you found the tutorial helpful, or need more assistance, comment now.
Recent Alien: Isolation Reviews
Amazing game 100stars
It was an amazing horror experience. Need more games like this on Android, please consider it.
Is no fun
Excellent port. Plays just like the PC and console version
If it gets too creepy make the music quieter. An amazing atmospheric port that is true to the original. Both control schemes (touch and controller) are well configured and responsive.
My initial thoughts after paying the high price of this game were that it was really well put together with heart-stoppingly scary gameplay plus a great story. However, frustratingly I keep losing saved data and am constantly returned to the mid-point of the level with the android. A game that costs this much should be bug-free so a real let-down. But for this it’s a 5 star game.
It start working after manual download files(I want refund because this gane is not supported on my Poco X3 Gt. It has dimnsity 1100 chipset processor).
Will the game be getting support for oppo phones? It works fine so far on mine
Best Game And Please Enable 60fps option On My Realmi GT Neo 3t
I’m deeply impressed how good graphic this game have. Touch controlls made very good. I recomand this game with all my heart. Finally exelent port of exellent game on android. I was waiting so long for this experience
We refer the ownership of This Alien: Isolation to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Alien: Isolation and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the Alien: Isolation. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Alien: Isolation.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.