AlertTraveler is a travel app that helps you stay safe while traveling. It gives you real-time alerts about safety threats in your area, and provides tips and advice on how to stay safe while traveling.
The latest AlertTraveler for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
AlertTraveler ANDROID App Summary
Terra Dotta, LLC has developed the AlertTraveler for Android. You can find it under the Travel & Local category on Play Store. Since its inception, AlertTraveler has got over 13086+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 4.4 rating and the latest version of it is 1.51.32
The latest update of AlertTraveler is Friday, May 27, 2022 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
AlertTraveler App Overview and Details
Important: AlertTraveler requires a username and password provided by a participating institution. Only download this app if you have been instructed to by your institution.
AlertTraveler offers a world of up-to-date country and city travel intelligence in your pocket, including location safety scores and practical information. Keep up to date with timely alerts based on your GPS location, the travel itinerary you submitted to your institution, and by creating opt-in subscriptions.
Easily access emergency phone numbers: The SOS button offers a menu of emergency numbers for your current GPS location. AlertTraveler also allows your institution to send check-in requests that you can respond to, right through the app.
– Completely refreshed look and feel
– Get insights on your current safety situation using the Safety Map and Safety Feed
– View city and country intelligence to support planning and subscribe to receive timely updates
– Communicate with your home institution through check-in requests and messaging
– Emergency contacts, based on your GPS location, are right at your fingertips
Features of AlertTraveler for PC
1. AlertTraveler requires a username and password provided by a participating institution.
2. AlertTraveler is a free service.
3. AlertTraveler is available to all faculty, staff, and students.
4. AlertTraveler allows users to subscribe to receive email and/or text alerts for specific areas of interest.
5. AlertTraveler offers a variety of alert types, including weather, traffic, and construction alerts.
6. AlertTraveler is easy to use and is available 24/7.
7. AlertTraveler is a reliable source of information.
8. AlertTraveler is confidential and secure.
9. AlertTraveler is constantly being updated with new features and improvements.
10. AlertTraveler is backed by a team of experts.
Install “AlertTraveler” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
If you want to run the AlertTraveler on your PC, you’ll need the Memu android emulator. Here is the process of installing both on your PC:
- Download the Memu android emulator on your computer and install it. It will take a few minutes from start to finish.
- While finishing, keep the Open when finished checked and other additional offers unchecked.
- Once installed and opened, you’ll see a familiar interface with familiar apps on the screen, including Play store.
- Click on the Play store and log into your account using your google email and password that you use on your phone.
- You can now search for the AlertTraveler app within Play store. It will show you the app on the search results in the first position.
- Click on the app name and then click install to begin the download process on your computer to install AlertTraveler.
- It may take a few minutes for the entire process. Once complete, you can now open the app from your desktop or the emulator homepage.
|App Name:||AlertTraveler On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||Terra Dotta, LLC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Travel & Local|
|Updated on:||Friday, May 27, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this AlertTraveler?
– Improved activation experience
– Performance improvements
– Minor bug fixes
AlertTraveler is a great application for travelers. It helps you stay informed about your travel plans and itinerary. It also allows you to share your travel plans with others.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the AlertTraveler for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
Recent AlertTraveler Reviews
I couldn’t able to signup, there is only sign in option showing.
Just doesn’t work… I try to log in, a splash logo appears and disappears, and nothing occurs. Issue persists across separate installations months apart
We refer the ownership of This AlertTraveler to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for AlertTraveler and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the AlertTraveler. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the AlertTraveler.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.