The albatross is the largest member of the family of birds known as the albatrosses, which contains 13 species in four genera. The albatrosses are highly efficient in the air, able to glide for long periods of time without flapping their wings.
The technical specifications of the Albatross for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Albatross ANDROID App Summary
Albatross was developed by RC Electronics and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Albatross from Google Play Store under the Sports category. The latest version of Albatross is 2.4 on Play store with total users of 1280. The Albatross app has a user rating of 5.0 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Albatross is Sunday, August 29, 2021. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Albatross on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install Albatross For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Getting the Albatross installed on your PC can be super easy if you use the NOX player. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators for both PC and Mac. Just use the steps below to download the Albatross and use it on your PC:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player emulator. Go ahead and do that. You’ll find the installation file in your download folder
- Now, install it on your computer by double clicking the installer. It will take a few minutes if you have a fast computer.
- Once installed, you’re ready to get the Albatross on your PC. Just locate the Play store app in the NOX homepage and log into your Google account.
- Search for the Albatross in the search bar of Play store and install it from there. You’ll get a quick launching icon on the NOX homepage after that.
- Click the icon at any time, and you’ll be able to use the Albatross on your computer every time you open NOX player.
|App Name:||Albatross On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||RC Electronics|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Sunday, August 29, 2021|
|Get it On:|
Albatross App Overview and Details
Albatross is used in GPS triangle competitions. It helps pilots with better and faster decision on the task and support them with many flight and statistic parameters. Albatross offers to user a full customization of graphic / audio / feedback for better experience. It works the best in combination with Snipe and Raven unit from RC Electronics. User have option to fine tune all measuring parameters, displayed information, along with voice and beep announcements / warnings. All this helps for better end result and experience flying GPS triangles with scale gliders in model sport.
Features of Albatross for PC
• Albatross is used in GPS triangle competitions
• It helps pilots with better and faster decision on their next move
• It can be used to predict the weather
• It can be used to track other aircrafts
• It can be used to calculate the fuel consumption
• It can be used to find the shortest route
• It can be used to monitor the engine performance
• It can be used to calculate the take-off and landing performance
• It can be used to monitor the crew performance
Whats New In this Albatross?
– bug fix for not finishing flight automatically
– bug fix for not creating flight file in some case
– bug fix for not showing map when external unit was not connected to Albatross
Albatross is a great application for tracking your flights and managing your travel itinerary. It is easy to use and has a user-friendly interface. Overall, Albatross is a great tool for managing your travel plans and keeping track of your flights.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Albatross on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
Recent Albatross Reviews
Good features and continuous support and updates
We refer the ownership of This Albatross to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Albatross and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the Albatross. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Albatross.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.