Airveda is an air quality monitor that tells you about the air around you. It also keeps track of the air quality in your home and office.
So, you want to download the Airveda – Air Quality for PC and install it now. But do you know the technical specifications of it? Why not get to know them before discussing installation steps?
Airveda – Air Quality ANDROID App Summary
The Airveda – Air Quality is listed under the Weather category on Google Play store from where you can download it on your Android phone. The name of the developer of the Airveda – Air Quality is Airveda Technologies. The current version of Airveda – Air Quality is 6.3.7 with a total user count of 60783 and an overall user rating of 2.9.
Friday, November 11, 2022 was the last date the Airveda – Air Quality was updated on Google Play Store. You can install it on your computer only by using an Emulator. The most common and safest emulators for PC are NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We have included the installation process and everything you need to know in this article. Follow along as we go through them step by step
How To Install & Download Airveda – Air Quality For PC Windows 10/8/7
NOX player is an Android emulator that will help you run the Airveda – Air Quality on your PC. Follow the guide below that will walk you through the process of downloading and installing it:
- First, you have to install NOX playeron your computer that will create the environment for the Airveda – Air Quality to run on your computer.
- To install NOX player on your computer, you need to download it from the NOX website. Go ahead and do that first.
- Now, locate the installation file in your download folder and double click on it to start the installation.
- Once installed, skip the tutorials, and navigate to the Play store icon on the top of the homepage.
- Click on the store icon and here you have to log into your Play store account (Google account)
- After logging in, click on the search bar and search for Airveda – Air Quality. You’ll see it pop in the first position.
- There will be an Install button alongside. Go ahead and click on that and start downloading the Airveda – Air Quality on your PC.
- Nox Player will do the rest and get the Airveda – Air Quality on your computer. You can now use it as you do on your phone.
|App Name:||Airveda – Air Quality On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||Airveda Technologies|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Friday, November 11, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Airveda – Air Quality App Overview and Details
The Airveda app provides accurate and real-time air quality index (AQI) from locations across the globe. Track outdoor air quality in your city – including PM2.5, AQI, and PM10 values, view historical air quality data for any location, know how pollution levels in your city compare with global figures and make informed decisions that help you Breathe Well and Live Well.
The app also connects seamlessly with high accuracy, portable Airveda monitors that measure PM2.5 PM10 CO2 Temperature and Humidity.
• Air quality alerts – Get daily notifications about AQI in your location and minimize exposure to poor air quality. Know when air quality is safe to spend a day outdoors, and when is it bad so you can take preventive measures such as masks and air purifiers.
• Real-time and historical data – View hourly, daily and monthly Air Quality data for any location and any device. Make informed decisions regarding exercise times, play times, vacations, etc.
• Trusted Air Quality Data Sources – View data from the US Embassy, Indian government monitoring stations as well as other Airveda monitors set up around your city and rest of the country.
• Interactive map – See AQI, PM2.5, and PM10 for all air quality monitors in the selected location, including Airveda Outdoor monitors.
• Read Articles – Understand why it is important to monitor air quality, its impact and how air quality can be measured. Hear from the experts on how you can maintain respiratory wellness.
• Manage effectiveness of your air purifier – Configure your Airveda Air Quality Monitor with your app and remotely know if your purifiers are effective, or if they need filter cleaning or changes.
• Completely ad-free with no hidden costs.
For more information visit: www.airveda.com
Features of Airveda – Air Quality for PC
1. The Airveda app provides accurate and real-time air quality index (AQI) from locations across the globe.
2. The app uses data from Airveda’s network of air quality monitoring stations to provide users with up-to-date information on air pollution levels.
3. The app also includes a air quality forecast feature, which uses data from weather forecast models to predict air pollution levels for the next 24 hours.
4. The Airveda app is available for free on the App Store and Google Play.
5. The app requires a data connection to function properly.
6. The Airveda app is compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
7. The app is available in English, French, Spanish, and Chinese.
8. The Airveda app has a 4.5-star rating on the App Store and a 4.6-star rating on Google Play.
9. The Airveda app was last updated on September 11, 2017.
10. The Airveda app is developed by Airveda, Inc.
Whats New In this Airveda – Air Quality?
Fixed a few crashes and bugs reported by users.
Airveda is an air quality monitoring application that allows users to track and improve the air quality in their homes and workplaces. The app is easy to use and helps users to understand the air quality in their environment and how it can be improved. Airveda is a valuable tool for improving air quality and protecting health.
As we conclude the guide and you get to use the Airveda – Air Quality on your PC, we’re open to your questions. The comment box is open for you to ask for assistance if you need any.
Recent Airveda – Air Quality Reviews
Awsome app. I love this app very much.
Good app with real time data for air quality.
Great app , the air quality precison is too good.
Excellent Mobile APP and user Friendly.
App looks awesome ❤️
Perhaps the best app for air quality measurement in India.
Hands down, best app for air quality monitoring.
Overall app and it’s features are good. But it could picking up my current location. May I know the reason behind this? For example :- I am in 34 sector Chandigarh and it is picking up sector 25 location.
I have amazed by the control it give on pollutants
We refer the ownership of This Airveda – Air Quality to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Airveda – Air Quality and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the Airveda – Air Quality. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Airveda – Air Quality.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.