An airport control tower is a tall, windowed structure located on the airport grounds. Airport control towers are responsible for the safety and efficient operation of aircraft at an airport. Air traffic controllers working in the tower direct aircraft for takeoff and landing, and provide information to pilots about weather conditions, runway conditions, and other aircraft in the area.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Airport Control for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
How To Install & Download Airport Control For PC Windows 10/8/7
To install the Airport Control on your computer, you need to install the NOX payer first. To do that, as well as install the Airport Control, follow the easy guide below from start to finish:
- First, start by downloading the NOX player. It should store in your download folder in your computer.
- Locate the installer, double click on it, and let it install on your PC. It will take a few minutes to complete the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll have the option to start the emulator. Go ahead and start the emulator. It will set up the environment for the first time.
- Now, open the Play store app (It’s on the top header, or you can search for it) and it will ask you to log in. Log into your Google account.
- Search for the Airport Control app on the Play store app and the app will show up in the first position. Click and start installing the app on your computer.
Airport Control ANDROID App Summary
Under the Casual category on Google Play store, Airport Control has over 1572919 of downloads reflecting the number of users they have. NexGen Game World has developed the Airport Control and has improved a lot to this day with the latest version, 1.5.2.
Until this latest version, Airport Control has successfully been able to acquire a good user rating of 4.4. This latest version was last updated on Monday, May 16, 2022 which you can check in the technical specification section below.
The only bummer here is you can not just download and install it on your computer without using an Android emulator. However, you can definitely install it on your computer by using one of the most popular emulators: NOX player, BlueStacks, or Memu Emulator.
These tools will help you install and use the Airport Control on your computer without having to use your Phone. To do so, you need to follow the guides we’re about to discuss in this article.
|App Name:||Airport Control On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||NexGen Game World|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Monday, May 16, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Features of Airport Control for PC
1. Play the role of an airport manager.
2. Control the airport traffic with your finger tip.
3. Manage the airport resources.
4. Allocate the airport resources.
5. Plan the airport traffic.
6. Coordinate the airport traffic.
7. Schedule the airport traffic.
8. Control the airport vehicles.
9. Manage the airport staff.
10. monitor the airport security.
Airport Control App Overview and Details
Play role of airport manager and control airport.
Control whole airport traffic with your finger tips. Simple to play just drag plane to their destination and manage chaos of airport your way. Best way to Kill Free Time.
This game also test your brain multitasking ability.
– Land plane, service, pump fuel, Passenger Boarding, Take off.
– Earn Money, Upgrade your service stations.
– Lots of Levels with different difficulties.
– Endless Mode
– HD Graphics
– Different Maps
– Environment Effect
– Google Play service: achievements and leader boards.
Whats New In this Airport Control?
Minor bug fix.
The Airport Control application is a great tool for managing airport operations. It is easy to use and provides a lot of information about the airport. It is a great tool for managing airport operations.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Airport Control of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
Recent Airport Control Reviews
It can be very challenging
Fun game until you get to level 11, then that’s it. You’re stuck and can’t advance. No matter how good I do… Despite taking off 36 airplanes without any crashes… And even though you only need 18 for 3 stars… I still get no stars at the end of this level. A glitch? Please fix… It’s frustrating.
Nice and simple game. Ads are no longer than few seconds.
I enjoy this. Finished playing it all. What game is exactly like this one?
Entertaining for a short while but that’s it.
A good time management game
I bought the 0.99 no ad thing, still get ads but planes!!!! I like it. You’ll like it. It cured my depression after my wife left me. She got on a plane just like the one in the game….but it’s fun!
We refer the ownership of This Airport Control to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Airport Control and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the Airport Control. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Airport Control.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.