your Android devices from your computer
AirMirror is an Android app that allows you to remotely control your Android devices from your computer. With AirMirror, you can access your Android device’s home screen, apps, files, and settings, and use your computer’s keyboard and mouse to control your device. AirMirror is a great way to control your Android device from your computer, and it’s also a great way to keep your Android device backed up and synchronized with your computer.
The latest AirMirror: Remote control for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
- 1 AirMirror: Remote control ANDROID App Summary
- 2 AirMirror: Remote control App Overview and Details
- 3 Features of AirMirror: Remote control for PC
- 4 Install “AirMirror: Remote control” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
- 5 Whats New In this AirMirror: Remote control?
- 6 Conclusion
- 7 Recent AirMirror: Remote control Reviews
AirMirror: Remote control ANDROID App Summary
SAND STUDIO has developed the AirMirror: Remote control for Android. You can find it under the Tools category on Play Store. Since its inception, AirMirror: Remote control has got over 3537643+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 4.5 rating and the latest version of it is 184.108.40.206
The latest update of AirMirror: Remote control is Tuesday, August 16, 2022 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
AirMirror: Remote control App Overview and Details
One-way Audio is available in Screen Mirroring and Remote Camera. One-way Audio allows you to hear all the surrounding sounds from your remote device.
AirMirror fulfills the goal to control one Android phone with another phone.
*This feature needs AirDroid installed on the other end, and log in with the same email account.
You can apply AirMirror with the following features:
Directly control another phone/tablet, do whatever you like, no matter where this device is.
*If the controlled device is not rooted, it is required to process Non-Root setting through AirDroid PC beforehand.
Access another phone’s view from either front camera or rear camera. You can put this phone as a family security camera, guarding your family’s safety.
Check your device’s screen anytime in real-time.
*If you want to control Android devices through PC, you can use AirDroid PC client.
You can easily assist your friend or family to solve mobile device issues through Remote Support.
*This function needs AirDroid Remote Support installed on the other end.
Quick Connection by 9-digit Connection Code
No account is required, your friend or family can connect to you simply by their 9-digit Connection Code.
Send the screen sharing request with one tap, and you can see the device screen in real-time.
AirMirror provides clear voice communication, you can simply call and talk, saving time for texting.
Swipe or tap on the shared screen, the Tutorial Gesture will show on your friend or familyˇs device. Follow to easily solve the problem.
Voice Message and Text
If you are under a surrounding not suitable for making a call, you can still communicate through sending texts, pictures and voice messages.
AirMirror facilitates your life. If there is any problem during your experience in AirMirror, feel free to give us feedback anytime.
Thank you very much for your support of AirMirror!
Features of AirMirror: Remote control for PC
1. One-way Audio allows you to hear audio from the screen mirroring or remote camera source, but the source cannot hear audio from your device.
2. Audio is only available from the video source, and is not recorded on your device.
3. One-way Audio is available in Screen Mirroring and Remote Camera mode.
4. One-way Audio is not available in other modes, such as Screen Sharing or File Transfer.
5. One-way Audio is available when using a compatible audio output device, such as headphones or speakers.
6. One-way Audio is not available when using the built-in speaker on your device.
7. One-way Audio is available when using a compatible audio input device, such as a microphone.
8. One-way Audio is not available when using the built-in microphone on your device.
9. You can adjust the volume of the audio output from the Settings menu.
10. One-way Audio is not available in some countries or regions.
Install “AirMirror: Remote control” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
If you want to run the AirMirror: Remote control on your PC, you’ll need the Memu android emulator. Here is the process of installing both on your PC:
- Download the Memu android emulator on your computer and install it. It will take a few minutes from start to finish.
- While finishing, keep the Open when finished checked and other additional offers unchecked.
- Once installed and opened, you’ll see a familiar interface with familiar apps on the screen, including Play store.
- Click on the Play store and log into your account using your google email and password that you use on your phone.
- You can now search for the AirMirror: Remote control app within Play store. It will show you the app on the search results in the first position.
- Click on the app name and then click install to begin the download process on your computer to install AirMirror: Remote control.
- It may take a few minutes for the entire process. Once complete, you can now open the app from your desktop or the emulator homepage.
|App Name:||AirMirror: Remote control On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||SAND STUDIO|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Tuesday, August 16, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this AirMirror: Remote control?
1. Other bugs fixes and improvements.
AirMirror is a powerful remote control application that allows you to control your computer from anywhere in the world. With AirMirror, you can access your files, applications, and data from any computer with an Internet connection. AirMirror is an essential tool for anyone who needs to remotely control their computer.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the AirMirror: Remote control for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
Recent AirMirror: Remote control Reviews
Worst app scam takes money 🤑
Very nice app
Very nice experience
We refer the ownership of This AirMirror: Remote control to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for AirMirror: Remote control and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the AirMirror: Remote control. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the AirMirror: Remote control.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.