Aircraft Recognition – Plane I is an app that helps you to identify different types of aircraft. It is easy to use and provides you with all the information you need to know about the aircraft you are seeing. With this app, you will never have to worry about not knowing what kind of plane you are looking at again.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Aircraft Recognition – Plane I for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
- 1 How To Install & Download Aircraft Recognition – Plane I For PC Windows 10/8/7
- 2 Aircraft Recognition – Plane I ANDROID App Summary
- 3 Features of Aircraft Recognition – Plane I for PC
- 4 Aircraft Recognition – Plane I App Overview and Details
- 5 Whats New In this Aircraft Recognition – Plane I?
- 6 Conclusion
- 7 Recent Aircraft Recognition – Plane I Reviews
How To Install & Download Aircraft Recognition – Plane I For PC Windows 10/8/7
To install the Aircraft Recognition – Plane I on your computer, you need to install the NOX payer first. To do that, as well as install the Aircraft Recognition – Plane I, follow the easy guide below from start to finish:
- First, start by downloading the NOX player. It should store in your download folder in your computer.
- Locate the installer, double click on it, and let it install on your PC. It will take a few minutes to complete the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll have the option to start the emulator. Go ahead and start the emulator. It will set up the environment for the first time.
- Now, open the Play store app (It’s on the top header, or you can search for it) and it will ask you to log in. Log into your Google account.
- Search for the Aircraft Recognition – Plane I app on the Play store app and the app will show up in the first position. Click and start installing the app on your computer.
Aircraft Recognition – Plane I ANDROID App Summary
Under the Auto & Vehicles category on Google Play store, Aircraft Recognition – Plane I has over 48685 of downloads reflecting the number of users they have. Little Bird Solutions has developed the Aircraft Recognition – Plane I and has improved a lot to this day with the latest version, 1.13.1.
Until this latest version, Aircraft Recognition – Plane I has successfully been able to acquire a good user rating of 3.9. This latest version was last updated on Wednesday, October 16, 2019 which you can check in the technical specification section below.
The only bummer here is you can not just download and install it on your computer without using an Android emulator. However, you can definitely install it on your computer by using one of the most popular emulators: NOX player, BlueStacks, or Memu Emulator.
These tools will help you install and use the Aircraft Recognition – Plane I on your computer without having to use your Phone. To do so, you need to follow the guides we’re about to discuss in this article.
|App Name:||Aircraft Recognition – Plane I On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||Little Bird Solutions|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Auto & Vehicles|
|Updated on:||Wednesday, October 16, 2019|
|Get it On:|
Features of Aircraft Recognition – Plane I for PC
1. A guide to identifying civilian airliners
2. Simple tips for quickly identifying planes
3. Learn the common characteristics of different types of airliners
4. Get to know the different types of civilian airliners
5. Familiarize yourself with the most popular airlines
6. Understand the basics of how an airliner is constructed
7. Discover the secrets of aircraft registration numbers
8. Find out how to tell the difference between an airliner and a private jet
9. Learn about the different types of engines used on civilian airliners
10. Get the inside scoop on airline flight numbers
Aircraft Recognition – Plane I App Overview and Details
A simple guide to identifying civilian airliners. Never go without knowing what plane you’ve spotted again.
A great app for aircraft enthusiasts and curious plane spotters alike.
With this app you can identify over 100 commercial jet airplanes. You can filter by features of the aeroplane, such as the number of engines or wing position. You can see high resolution images of each aircraft and a brief description with technical information such as variants, engines etc.
Use this app for:
– Plane spotting
– Aircraft spotting
– Aircraft identification
– Airplane information
At the moment the app only has commercial jet aircraft. I have plans to increase the number and variety of aircraft listed in the app. If you have any suggestions please feel free to get in touch.
The app is open source, you can find the code here – https://github.com/edwardharks/Aircraft-Recognition
If you notice any errors with the aircraft data you can submit a Github issue or fix it yourself and submit a pull request.
Whats New In this Aircraft Recognition – Plane I?
UI improvements and new aircraft
Overall, the Aircraft Recognition – Plane I application is a great tool for those who are passionate about aircraft. It provides users with a wealth of information on different types of aircraft, as well as allowing them to test their knowledge with the built-in quiz function. The only downside is the cost, but considering the amount of content and features included, it is definitely worth the price.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Aircraft Recognition – Plane I of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
Recent Aircraft Recognition – Plane I Reviews
Why it’s need internet.
Perfect program easy simple and fast use.
I like it, but there’s a ‘but’. But, mostly I’d like to be able to identify (general aviation / light aircraft) that are flying above me, so silhouettes from below and the side would be very useful. Nevertheless, I still like it.
Absolutely fantastic! instead of searching for information on Wikipedia, you can do the same on a more accessible platform for just aircraft
Suggestion 1: Add filter Yoke OR Joystick Suggestion 2: Add filter Winglets OR no Winglets
I hope there will be more airplanes in the future. But currently its a 5 star app! Great work!
This is so educative but we need more updates like the Spaceship2
No help. Narrows it down to 19 planes. No help whatsoever.
What an App nice can u make some fighter jets also pls big request
Don’t have the an225
We refer the ownership of This Aircraft Recognition – Plane I to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Aircraft Recognition – Plane I and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the Aircraft Recognition – Plane I. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Aircraft Recognition – Plane I.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.