Airborne Flight Reporting System (AFRS) is a data link system used by aircraft to transmit position, speed, and other data to air traffic controllers on the ground. The system uses the Iridium satellite constellation to provide global coverage, and is capable of transmitting data in real-time or near-real-time. AFRS is used by a variety of aircraft, including commercial airliners, general aviation aircraft, and military aircraft.
Before we get to know the steps to download and install the Airborne Flight Reporting Sys For PC for PC, let’s discuss its technical specifications:
- 1 Airborne Flight Reporting Sys App Overview and Details
- 2 Airborne Flight Reporting Sys App Overview and Details
- 3 Download & Install Airborne Flight Reporting Sys For PC: Windows 10/8/7
- 4 Airborne Flight Reporting Sys ANDROID App Summary
- 5 Features of Airborne Flight Reporting Sys for PC
- 6 Whats New In this Airborne Flight Reporting Sys?
- 7 Conclusion
- 8 Recent Airborne Flight Reporting Sys Reviews
Airborne Flight Reporting Sys App Overview and Details
Airborne Flight Reporting Sys App Overview and Details
Built by pilots and aerospace engineers to provide an affordable solution for Flight Data Monitoring & Management, Flight Operational Quality Assurance (FOQA), and air-ground communications. The Airborne Flight Reporting System™ (AFRS™) family of products provides an affordable solution that reduces air crew workload while improving situational assessment, interoperability, and a Common Operating Picture. This app provides flight status and valuable in-flight situational awareness of performance, location, and health and usage of the air vehicle and its systems, passengers and cargo. Data is collected by the app and can transmit the information to our ground control station in real-time or post-flight depending upon the phone’s cellular coverage.
Air and ground crews can use the AFRS mobile app to determine unauthorized movement, approximate hours of service, flight performance, airport departures and arrivals, ground speed, and other performance parameters. Post-flight data review serves as a training aide to evaluate terminal airspace operations such as pattern turns and wind correction angles.
AFRS mobile app is just one component of the family of Airborne FRS™ products. Many more features are available through the app when coupled with optional features such as our Airborne Ground Control™ system (www.AirborneFRS.com) and Airborne Flight Sense™ packages.
Airborne FRS™ is designed by Kaydon Stanzione, a former flight test pilot and engineer, who has developed advanced aerospace and communication systems in global use for military services, transportation, health care, and energy industries. These systems include: the Alert Notification & Incident Command System; HESCOMP; VASCOMP; Orion VIS; and Autumn Alert.
Download & Install Airborne Flight Reporting Sys For PC: Windows 10/8/7
To install the Airborne Flight Reporting Sys on your Windows computer, you will need to install an Android emulator first. Let’s see how to get this done in a few minutes:
- The first thing you’ll do is download the Memu emulator on your computer. You will find it in your Downloads folder.
- Installing it may take longer if your PC has less power. A powerful PC makes the installation faster. Just double click on the file and accept the installation.
- Decline the additional app installations, click on finish, and the Memu emulator will launch on your computer.
- Play store is pre-installed in Memu, and you’ll see it right after the installation is done. Open it up by double clicking.
- Log into your Play store account with email and password, then search for the Airborne Flight Reporting Sys on the search bar.
- From the search results, click on your desired Airborne Flight Reporting Sys result and click on the install button to start the download process.
- Now, wait a while and the Airborne Flight Reporting Sys will be installed on your PC and emulator with a shortcut button to both.
- Run the Airborne Flight Reporting Sys with the shortcut icon. Congratulations, you’ve successfully installed and ran the Airborne Flight Reporting Sys on your PC.
|App Name:||Airborne Flight Reporting Sys On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||Praxis Technologies, Inc.|
|Updated on:||Friday, March 11, 2016|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Maps & Navigation|
|Get it On:|
Airborne Flight Reporting Sys ANDROID App Summary
Praxis Technologies, Inc. is the developer of this Airborne Flight Reporting Sys application. It is listed under the Maps & Navigation category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 139+ users of this app. The Airborne Flight Reporting Sys app rating is currently 1.3.
It was last updated on Friday, March 11, 2016. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Airborne Flight Reporting Sys for PC
1. Flight Data Monitoring
3. Built by pilots
4. Built by aerospace engineers
5. Provides solution
6. 10 Feature List
Whats New In this Airborne Flight Reporting Sys?
1. This free version has many powerful features and is based on our global success of tracking, monitoring and reporting product development.
2. Flight Planning is disabled
3. Fixed Based Operators (FBO) flight management is disabled
4. Included flight monitoring even when cellular data and Wi-Fi are disabled
The Airborne Flight Reporting System (AFRS) application provides a means for pilots to report their flights to the FAA in order to comply with federal regulations. The application is straightforward and easy to use, and it provides a valuable service for pilots.
This concludes our article on Airborne Flight Reporting Sys Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or Airborne Flight Reporting Sys for Windows. Glad to help you out!
Recent Airborne Flight Reporting Sys Reviews
Doesn’t make any sense
Awesome app. Loved it
We refer the ownership of This Airborne Flight Reporting Sys to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Airborne Flight Reporting Sys and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the Airborne Flight Reporting Sys. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Airborne Flight Reporting Sys.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.