The air we breathe is a mixture of different gases. The main gas in air is nitrogen. Oxygen is also present in air, although in smaller amounts. The air also contains very small amounts of other gases, including carbon dioxide, argon, and neon.
The air we breathe also contains particles, which are tiny pieces of matter suspended in air. The particles in air can come from many sources, including dust, pollen, soot, and smoke.
The quality of the air we breathe has a big impact on our health. Air pollution can cause a range of health problems, including respiratory infections, heart disease, and cancer.
Pollen is a type of particle that is found in air. Pollen is produced by plants, and it is a major cause of allergies. When pollen particles are inhaled, they can trigger an allergic reaction, causing symptoms such as sneezing, runny nose, and watery eyes.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Air Quality & Pollen – AirCare for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
- 1 How To Install & Download Air Quality & Pollen – AirCare For PC Windows 10/8/7
- 2 Air Quality & Pollen – AirCare ANDROID App Summary
- 3 Features of Air Quality & Pollen – AirCare for PC
- 4 Air Quality & Pollen – AirCare App Overview and Details
- 5 Whats New In this Air Quality & Pollen – AirCare?
- 6 Conclusion
- 7 Recent Air Quality & Pollen – AirCare Reviews
How To Install & Download Air Quality & Pollen – AirCare For PC Windows 10/8/7
To install the Air Quality & Pollen – AirCare on your computer, you need to install the NOX payer first. To do that, as well as install the Air Quality & Pollen – AirCare, follow the easy guide below from start to finish:
- First, start by downloading the NOX player. It should store in your download folder in your computer.
- Locate the installer, double click on it, and let it install on your PC. It will take a few minutes to complete the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll have the option to start the emulator. Go ahead and start the emulator. It will set up the environment for the first time.
- Now, open the Play store app (It’s on the top header, or you can search for it) and it will ask you to log in. Log into your Google account.
- Search for the Air Quality & Pollen – AirCare app on the Play store app and the app will show up in the first position. Click and start installing the app on your computer.
Air Quality & Pollen – AirCare ANDROID App Summary
Under the Weather category on Google Play store, Air Quality & Pollen – AirCare has over 283030 of downloads reflecting the number of users they have. Gorjan Jovanovski has developed the Air Quality & Pollen – AirCare and has improved a lot to this day with the latest version, 8.8.7.
Until this latest version, Air Quality & Pollen – AirCare has successfully been able to acquire a good user rating of 4.2. This latest version was last updated on Saturday, November 26, 2022 which you can check in the technical specification section below.
The only bummer here is you can not just download and install it on your computer without using an Android emulator. However, you can definitely install it on your computer by using one of the most popular emulators: NOX player, BlueStacks, or Memu Emulator.
These tools will help you install and use the Air Quality & Pollen – AirCare on your computer without having to use your Phone. To do so, you need to follow the guides we’re about to discuss in this article.
|App Name:||Air Quality & Pollen – AirCare On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||Gorjan Jovanovski|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Saturday, November 26, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Features of Air Quality & Pollen – AirCare for PC
1. AirCare tracks air quality, pollen and UV in one app
2. Get real-time updates on air quality, pollen and UV levels
3. See historical data on air quality, pollen and UV levels
4. Save and compare data on air quality, pollen and UV levels
5. Receive alerts when air quality, pollen or UV levels change
6. Share data on air quality, pollen and UV levels with others
7. Connect with others to discuss air quality, pollen and UV levels
8. Learn more about air quality, pollen and UV levels
9. Help improve air quality, pollen and UV levels
10. Save money on air quality, pollen and UV products and services
Air Quality & Pollen – AirCare App Overview and Details
AirCare – the only app you’ll need to track air quality, pollen and UV! Featured by Forbes, BBC, NASA, Google, and awarded by the UN.
What you get:
– AQI – Air Quality Index: Stay safe from air pollution in any country around the world
– Pollen Tracking and Forecasts: Avoid allergies by following 3 types of pollen in the US and Europe (Tree, Grass and Weed Pollen)
– UV Index Tracking and Forecasts: Don’t get sunburn on the beach, know when to seek shade
– Fire Hotspots – Know where NASA satellites picked up wildfires on the ground
– Breakdown of Air Pollutants: See details about PM10, PM2.5, NO2, CO, SO2, O3 in the air
– Home Screen Widgets
– Push Notifications on Level Changes
– Apple Watch Support
– Education and Community Section
Where do we get out data from:
AirCare uses a multitude of satellite, ground and weather stations to calculate the most accurate AQI for a location. Our sources include:
– Purple Air (PurpleAir.com)
– Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
– Sensor Community (Luftdaten)
– 40+ other government, university and volunteer sensors
Download AirCare now and find out why millions of people have already used the app to know what they breathe!
Whats New In this Air Quality & Pollen – AirCare?
Bug fixes and improvements
This application has been very beneficial in helping to improve the air quality and pollen levels in my area. I have seen a significant decrease in the amount of pollen in the air and my allergies have improved as a result. I would recommend this app to anyone who suffers from allergies or respiratory problems.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Air Quality & Pollen – AirCare of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
Recent Air Quality & Pollen – AirCare Reviews
Still no any kind of widget for free version. Unacceptable. Btw, to expensive for something that has leas festures than some free apps. Looks nice, though.
Nekako me cini vekje aplikacijava. Otkako se apdejtirase potesko mi e da se snajdam vo samata aplikacija I mi deluva netocna. Koga kje otvoram prozor vozduhot e katastrofalen, ne moze ni da se vdise, a spored aplikacijata postojano e samo blago pokaceno zagaduvanjeto.
This app rocks!
Velika tačnost aplikacije.
every day there is an update, all the useful functions are now paid so yes even 1 star is a lot
This app become useless
It’s precise, location wise so I’m happy with it. But sometimes it opens to a black screen and needs to be restarted. Other than that, it’s good. 👍
Nacinot na prikazuvanje na mernite stanici, za razlika od porano ic ne e intuitiven.
We refer the ownership of This Air Quality & Pollen – AirCare to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Air Quality & Pollen – AirCare and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the Air Quality & Pollen – AirCare. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Air Quality & Pollen – AirCare.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.