In the European Union, air passenger rights are enshrined in EU Regulation 261/2004. These rights cover a wide range of potential problems that might be encountered by passengers, including cancellations, delays, overbooking, and denied boarding.
The regulation requires that passengers be informed of their rights in the event of any of these problems, and that they be given assistance as needed. In some cases, passengers may also be entitled to compensation for their inconvenience.
Air passenger rights are designed to protect passengers from being treated unfairly by airlines, and to ensure that they are able to reach their destinations as smoothly and efficiently as possible.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Air Passenger Rights for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
Download & Install Air Passenger Rights For PC: Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the Air Passenger Rights for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the Air Passenger Rights.
- Step 1: You have to download the Nox player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for Air Passenger Rights on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the Air Passenger Rights and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the Air Passenger Rights on your computer right away.
|App Name:||Air Passenger Rights On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||Cees van Dam|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Travel & Local|
|Updated on:||Monday, August 29, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Air Passenger Rights ANDROID App Summary
The Air Passenger Rights was developed by the popular developer agency named Cees van Dam. They have the Air Passenger Rights in the Travel & Local category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 4.1.1, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 1022 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 1.0 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With Air Passenger Rights latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Monday, August 29, 2022 was the last date the Air Passenger Rights was updated with new features. If you want to use the Air Passenger Rights on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the Air Passenger Rights using the emulator later on.
Air Passenger Rights App Overview and Details
• Your flight cancelled or delayed?
• Denied boarding?
• Your luggage delayed, damaged or lost?
• Do you have reduced mobility?
This Air Passenger Rights App is a must have for every passenger on a European flight. It explains your rights step by step, in a clear and accessible way. The App empowers you to speak at eye level with the airlines and tell them to comply with the rules. It also helps you filing a complaint or a claim against the airline.
Denied Boarding, Cancellation, Long Delay
This App explains your Air Passenger Rights (regardless of your nationality or age) when you fly
• within Europe*
• out of Europe*
• into Europe* with a European* airline
This Air Passenger Rights App informs you when you are entitled to
• care (refreshments, meals, hotel)
• a rerouting free of charge or a refund
• free phone calls
This App explains your Air Passenger Rights when your luggage is
• damaged, or
It also advises you what you can(not) check in, what you can(not) carry in your hand luggage, how you can limit damage to your luggage, and whom you can turn to for compensation if something went wrong with your luggage.
The App explains your Air Passenger Rights at European* airports and on European* flights if you have reduced mobility.
This Air Passenger Rights App also provides useful information
• if the airline has rebooked you
• if the airline has changed your flight time
• if you want to file a claim for compensation against the airline
* Europe includes the EU and EFTA countries: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, and United Kingdom.
Features of Air Passenger Rights for PC
•The app will allow you to check the status of your flight, as well as any delays or cancellations.
•You will be able to view your boarding pass and check in for your flight directly from the app.
•The app will store your travel itinerary and allow you to share it with others.
•The app will allow you to track your luggage and receive notifications if it is delayed or lost.
•You will be able to view airport maps and find the quickest route to your gate.
•The app will provide real-time weather updates for your destination.
•The app will offer a currency converter to help you budget for your trip.
•The app will provide access to travel discounts and deals.
•The app will allow you to chat with customer service directly.
Whats New In this Air Passenger Rights?
Bugfixes and performance improvements
The Air Passenger Rights application is a great way to ensure that you are getting the most out of your air travel experience. It is easy to use and provides a wealth of information on your rights as an air passenger. It is also a great resource for filing a complaint if you feel you have been treated unfairly by an airline. Overall, the Air Passenger Rights application is a valuable tool for anyone who flies frequently.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Air Passenger Rights of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
Recent Air Passenger Rights Reviews
We refer the ownership of This Air Passenger Rights to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Air Passenger Rights and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the Air Passenger Rights. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Air Passenger Rights.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.