Air Canada is the flag carrier and largest airline of Canada by fleet size and passengers carried. The airline, founded in 1937, provides scheduled and charter air transport for passengers and cargo to 207 destinations worldwide. It is a founding member of the Star Alliance. Air Canada’s corporate headquarters are in Montreal, Quebec, while its largest hub is at Toronto Pearson International Airport. The airline’s regional service is Air Canada Express.
In this article, we will show you how to download Air Canada + Aeroplan For PC in a step-by-step manner. Let’s take a look at Air Canada + Aeroplan technical specifications first.
Air Canada + Aeroplan ANDROID App Summary
Air Canada is the developer of this Air Canada + Aeroplan application. It is listed under the Travel & Local category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 3289757+ users of this app. The Air Canada + Aeroplan app rating is currently 5.29.2.
It was last updated on Tuesday, December 13, 2022. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Air Canada + Aeroplan for PC
1. The ability to book Air Canada flights directly through the app
2. The ability to collect and redeem Aeroplan points
3. The ability to view your Aeroplan account balance and activity
4. The ability to view your Air Canada flight history
5. The ability to access Air Canada check-in and boarding information
6. The ability to view Air Canada seat maps
7. The ability to access Air Canada flight status information
8. The ability to create a personalized travel profile
9. The ability to add multiple travelers to your account
10. The ability to manage your travel preferences
|App Name:||Air Canada + Aeroplan On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||Air Canada|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Travel & Local|
|Updated on:||Tuesday, December 13, 2022|
|Get it On:|
How To Download Air Canada + Aeroplan For PC/Windows 10/8/7
Do you want to install the Air Canada + Aeroplan on your Windows PC and finding hard time doing it? No worries, here is a streamlined guide to help you install it in minutes:
- One of the most popular android emulators, Nox App Player will help you install Air Canada + Aeroplan on your PC.
- You can download the Nox App Player from here. Then double click and install it from your download folder.
- Once installed, open it up, and you’ll see the Play store. Open it and log into your Google account.
- Now, search for theAir Canada + Aeroplan in Play store as you do on your Android phone.
- Click to expand the first result, and you’ll be able to install the Air Canada + Aeroplan on your emulator, i.e. your PC.
- Doing this will give you a launching icon on the desktop or the emulator’s homepage.
- Click on the icon and you will have your favorite app, Air Canada + Aeroplan running on your computer.
Air Canada + Aeroplan App Overview and Details
With the new Air Canada + Aeroplan app, you can now enjoy the advantages of the Aeroplan loyalty program with the combined ease of managing your Air Canada trips in a single convenient place.
EVEN BETTER TOGETHER
Sign in with Aeroplan to unlock access to loyalty program benefits. Dive in to see your points balance, track Elite status progress, view recent transactions, and access popular program features like Family Sharing, eStore, car rental, and hotels.
BOOK YOUR WAY
Book your next trip using cash, or by redeeming your Aeroplan points. You can now also book with a combination of Points + Cash, or even pay 100% of your fare using points, including taxes, fees, and charges.
TIMING IS EVERYTHING
By presenting timely updates on your home screen, you’ll always be up to date. Action cards prompt you when it’s time to check-in, show your upcoming flight status, and even offers your flight’s menu when it’s almost time to eat on flights offering meal service.
As your flight approaches, your boarding pass will appear throughout the app for quick access. Your boarding passes are saved for offline use in the app.
KNOW AS YOU GO
Stay up to date with notifications about flight and gate changes, and cancellations.
FOLLOW THE LEADER
We added turn-by-turn airport navigation, a first for a Canadian airline, available in Toronto (YYZ), Montreal (YUL), and Vancouver (YVR), with more coming soon.
READY TO DOWNLOAD?
These functions apply when enabled:
• Location: your location data is used to show the closest airport(s) for booking, and flight status. Location data is also used to present the correct boarding passes at connecting airports, and to provide the current location when using airport maps.
• Wi-Fi connection: used to determine if internet access or a connection is available for onboard Wi-Fi and the wireless entertainment system on Air Canada Rouge flights.
• Calendar: access to your calendar is used to sync flights from your upcoming bookings to your device’s calendar.
• Notifications: push notifications are used to send you service messages related to your upcoming travel.
• Camera: add images to the feedback you send to Air Canada.
• Your device and app information (phone model, language, system and app version) is attached to comments you send when an issue is reported via the app.
Air Canada, PO Box 64239, RPO Thorncliffe, Calgary, Alberta, T2K 6J7 [email protected]
® Air Canada Rouge, Altitude and Star Alliance: registered trademarks of Air Canada in Canada
®† Aeroplan: registered trademark of Aeroplan Inc.
Whats New In this Air Canada + Aeroplan?
Version 5.29.2 of the Air Canada app includes bug fixes based on our customers' feedback.
Do you have a suggestion, idea, or spot a bug? You can reach us through the ‘Customer support’ section found in the menu on the 'Home' tab.
Loving the app? Don’t forget to rate us 5 stars and leave a review!
Air Canada is a great airline to fly with and their Aeroplan loyalty program is one of the best in the industry. Applying for the program is easy and can be done online in just a few minutes. Once you have your Aeroplan account, you can start earning points towards free flights, upgrades, and other perks.
This concludes our article on Air Canada + Aeroplan Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or Air Canada + Aeroplan for Windows. Glad to help you out!
Recent Air Canada + Aeroplan Reviews
Can’t even log in. The app gets stuck in a loop upon sign in. Totally useless. Deserves zero star and the developers should be fired.
Canceled my flight and denied me a provided stay. They allowed to the person sitting next to me in the same situation. So Go air canada! Never going to see a cent of my $ again!! 🙂
Was required to load the latest update and the app is not working properly when I tried to enter info to check arrivals and departures….Keyboard opens and closes repeatedly with no time to enter info….this is on a fairly new Samsung phone
Horrible customer service, horrible travel experience, all planes were delayed on my way from edmonton to halifax. They seem to never be able to be on time.
I’d like to see checked bag and allowances displayed on the app, please.
Love using #Aeroplan to book flights!
Air Canada+Aeroplane… Jose Joel Martinez Cardoza Los Angeles CA 90011-3401
I’ve been trying for days to enter my user profile. It tells me over and over there’s an error.
I’m not sure what to say here cuz I’m still waiting to log into the air Canada app…2 hours later. Good work guys!
app is easy to use and has all the info I need
We refer the ownership of This Air Canada + Aeroplan to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Air Canada + Aeroplan and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the Air Canada + Aeroplan. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Air Canada + Aeroplan.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.