Age of Conquest IV is a turn-based grand strategy wargame for Microsoft Windows, developed and published by Illyriad Games. It is the fourth installment in the Age of Conquest series. The game was released on September 18, 2014.
Age of Conquest IV is a turn-based grand strategy wargame set in the medieval period. The game offers a sandbox mode with a procedurally generated map, as well as a campaign mode with a set of historical scenarios. The player takes the role of a ruler of a medieval kingdom, and must manage their kingdom, raise armies, and fight wars in order to expand their territory.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Age of Conquest IV for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
Download & Install Age of Conquest IV For PC: Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the Age of Conquest IV for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the Age of Conquest IV.
- Step 1: You have to download the Nox player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for Age of Conquest IV on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the Age of Conquest IV and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the Age of Conquest IV on your computer right away.
|App Name:||Age of Conquest IV On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||Noble Master Games|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Sunday, November 6, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Age of Conquest IV ANDROID App Summary
The Age of Conquest IV was developed by the popular developer agency named Noble Master Games. They have the Age of Conquest IV in the Strategy category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 4.37.335, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 2871757 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 4.2 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With Age of Conquest IV latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Sunday, November 6, 2022 was the last date the Age of Conquest IV was updated with new features. If you want to use the Age of Conquest IV on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the Age of Conquest IV using the emulator later on.
Age of Conquest IV App Overview and Details
Age of Conquest is a turn-based grand strategy wargame. Command your armies in one of the many ancient and medieval countries including the Roman Empire, the Inca, France, Russia, Japan or the Chinese Dynasties. From Rome to Asian nations, you create your own warring experience. Wage colossal wars solo, against the AI, or take on your gaming friends in cross-platform multiplayer games. Form alliances and fight co-op style with the AI and other players for ultimate victory.
Range of functionality is comprised of expansion, diplomacy and managing your nation’s finances and economy. You do your best to keep your population happy. You forge alliances and together you take on your enemies. Are you ready for the challenge? Will your place be in the history books or in the mud? Assemble your armies, take on the world and achieve greatness in this epic historical strategy game.
– Turn-based grand strategy game with maps & nations from all over the world.
– Challenging AI for single player games based on a genetic algorithm.
– Cross-platform multiplayer & hotseat-Play including co-op team games.
– Diplomacy management of economy & population.
– Map scenarios including Europe, Colonization, Asian Empires, World Conquest and many more.
– Map editor and a central server to host and distribute player-modded bundles.
– Empires including the Roman Empire, Carthage, Persia, Celts and Inca amongst others.
– High score, playing statistics, achievements and multiplayer ELO-ranking.
Features of Age of Conquest IV for PC
1. Turn-based grand strategy wargame
2. Command your armies in one of many ancient civilizations
3. Choose from a variety of unit types to build your army
4. Research new technologies to improve your units
5. Expand your empire by conquering new territory
6. Defend your borders from enemy armies
7. Attack enemy armies and cities to weaken their defenses
8. Capture enemy cities to add them to your empire
9. Win the game by conquering all of the enemy civilizations
10. Replay the game with different civilizations and strategies
Whats New In this Age of Conquest IV?
Server API updated with additional access to standings and user ratings. Minor changes to in-game markup. Misc. minor improvements and bugfixes.
Although the game has many different features and levels to it, the game is extremely easy to get into and play. The controls are very simple and the graphics are great. Overall, the game is a lot of fun and is very addictive.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Age of Conquest IV of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
Recent Age of Conquest IV Reviews
Base game is great. I am too cheap to purchase the other maps, but there are so many different ways to play what’s here. ( it would be cool of the provinces were labeled clearly by name, but i just love history. It doesnt even effect the gameplay) I just came back after 4 years and this game is still great!
It is a fun quick play game but needs to have more time lines
Nice little strategy game for its size, does what is says on the tin and not overly complicated. Could be improved by adding more combat and diplomacy mechanics, currently it’s just stacking numbers.
Fun strategy game
Enjoyable game lots of variety
Five star game but I have a question, can you make more maps free I’m a f2p person and I’m just saying it would make this game 1000 time better
Greatest Game I ever played. Thank you Developer for the greatest experience I’d ever had.
Good Game but Tutorial is unclear. I accidentally swapped teams and was all of a sudden destroyed bruv like I was winning so good.
Great risk+ experience
We refer the ownership of This Age of Conquest IV to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Age of Conquest IV and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the Age of Conquest IV. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Age of Conquest IV.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.