usted by 5M+ Users
AfterShip is the leading package tracking platform trusted by over 5 million users. AfterShip provides effortless tracking for 580+ carriers, including USPS, FedEx, UPS, DHL, TNT, and more.
The latest AfterShip Package Tracker – Tr for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know about these updates? Here they are:
- 1 AfterShip Package Tracker – Tr ANDROID App Summary
- 2 AfterShip Package Tracker – Tr App Overview and Details
- 3 Features of AfterShip Package Tracker – Tr for PC
- 4 Install “AfterShip Package Tracker – Tr” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
- 5 Whats New In this AfterShip Package Tracker – Tr?
- 6 Conclusion
- 7 Recent AfterShip Package Tracker – Tr Reviews
AfterShip Package Tracker – Tr ANDROID App Summary
AfterShip Limited has developed the AfterShip Package Tracker – Tr for Android. You can find it under the Shopping category on Play Store. Since its inception, AfterShip Package Tracker – Tr has got over 7746931+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 4.6 rating and the latest version of it is 5.22.1
The latest update of AfterShip Package Tracker – Tr is Thursday, October 13, 2022 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
AfterShip Package Tracker – Tr App Overview and Details
Download the AfterShip package tracker app to track all your online orders and shipments!
You can use our shipment tracker for all deliveries with every local and international carrier including the Post, DHL, UPS, FedEx, DPD, USPS, etc.
Tracking packages and deliveries of online shopping orders can’t get easier than this. AfterShip is an easy-to-use package tracker with which you will know when your parcel will arrive. Check the delivery status of your parcels from Amazon shipping, eBay, AliExpress, and others only in a few clicks.
With our package tracker, you can check the delivery status of your shipping order across 700+ couriers worldwide at any point in its route. Be informed when the shipment will reach your destination with fast delivery notifications.
• Free shipment tracking with our order tracker
• Free push notifications for 8 major order delivery statuses
• No ads in our package tracking app
• Auto-detect courier with the shipping label
•Track your packages and deliveries by scanning the barcode in our shipment tracker
• Auto-detect carrier based on tracking number format of the package delivery
• Easily copy/paste tracking number of orders
• Easy-to-share tracking links with our order tracker
• Auto-Import Amazon shipping, Etsy, and Walmart orders
• Gmail sync / forward: shipment tracker that gets everything from your Gmail
Push notifications with the updated order delivery status:
• Info Received – Courier has received a shipping request from the shipper
• In-Transit – Shipment on the way
• Out for Delivery – Order is out for delivery
• Delivered – Shipment is delivered
• Failed Attempt – Courier tried to deliver the package but failed
• Exception – Package delivery failed due to some shipping exception
Track your packages and deliveries in our order tracker across 700+ carriers for FREE! Just enter the tracking number and we will auto-detect the carriers for effortless tracking.
Check where your parcel from Amazon shipping, eBay, AliExpress, and others is at any time. Receive delivery notifications for every shipping label you enter in the AfterShip package tracker.
Tracking packages for every shipping delivery you are expecting from popular carriers like the Post, DHL, USPS, Blue Dart, FedEx, and UPS is easy with the AfterShip package tracker.
AfterShip package tracker currently supports 700+ carriers in our order tracker app (find the full list below).
– China EMS (ePacket)
– China Post
– DHL, DHL Express, DHL Global Forwarding, DHL Benelux, DHL Poland, DHL Netherlands
– Canada Post
– Australia Post
– UPS, UPS Freight, UPS Mail Innovations
– DPD, DPD Germany, DPD UK, DPD Ireland, DPD Poland
– Hermes, Hermes Germany
– India Post
– New Zealand Post
– UK Mail
– SF Express, SF Express International
– Singapore Post
Enter in our package tracker the tracking number you received from Amazon shipping, eBay AliExpress, and others for your parcel and track your packages and deliveries at any time. Know when your parcel will arrive and with which carrier – it is easy to check the delivery status with the AfterShip package delivery tracker at any point in its route.
Find the carrier you need with the autodetect feature of our package tracker and know when your parcel will arrive with the Post, DHL, Australia Post, UPS, FedEx, DPD, China Post, etc. Tracking packages is a cakewalk with the AfterShip package tracker.
Help us to improve. Please leave us a positive review if you have a great experience using our package tracker.
Features of AfterShip Package Tracker – Tr for PC
-Track all your online orders and shipments in one place
-Get real-time updates on where your package is
-Set up push notifications to get alerted when your package is delivered
-Save your tracking information for easy access later
-Track packages from hundreds of online retailers
-Add multiple tracking numbers to one shipment
-Create custom labels for your tracking information
-Track shipments from anywhere in the world
-Get detailed delivery information for your packages
Install “AfterShip Package Tracker – Tr” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
Installing AfterShip Package Tracker – Tr on your PC isn’t that difficult if you use NOX app player on your computer. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators you can use today. Let’s get you through the process of how to install AfterShip Package Tracker – Tr on your PC using NOX:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player on your computer from here and install it by double clicking the installer.
- The installation will take a few minutes depending on how fast your PC is. Then, click on launch and run the emulator.
- Inside the emulator, you can see the Google Play store icon on the top right corner area. Click on it.
- The Play Store will ask you to log into your account. Here, use your Google email and password to log in.
- Then, you can see the play store interface. On the search bar, you need to type AfterShip Package Tracker – Tr and hit enter to search for it.
- Once the results come up, you can see the AfterShip Package Tracker – Tr as the first result. Hit install under this result and it will download and install on your PC.
- After installation, you can launch the app from the shortcut button or directly from the Play store form the Open button.
|App Name:||AfterShip Package Tracker – Tr On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||AfterShip Limited|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Thursday, October 13, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this AfterShip Package Tracker – Tr?
-Introducing “AfterShip Estimated Delivery Date” feature to support some of the major carriers, estimate your order delivery date by AI. More carriers support will be coming in the future.
The AfterShip Package Tracker – Tr application is a great tool for tracking your packages. It is easy to use and provides a lot of information about your package. It is a great way to stay organized and keep track of your shipments.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the AfterShip Package Tracker – Tr for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
Recent AfterShip Package Tracker – Tr Reviews
I love using the app every time so lovely 😍 👍👍💛💛
Simple and informative to add or amend or update or track shipment of items.
Great app! Most of my packages were tracked and updated, only trouble is that if you don’t know who is delivering your package you won’t get updated
Great app to use with eBay. Automatically detects my shipping with other websites that I order. Not Amazon, but I’m fine with that
It helped a lot with my package to let me know where it’s at
Works great for the most part but a recent update caused the map to ‘get stuck’ on the starting point & won’t update until the shipment has arrived at its destination facility. In other words, the map & text updates aren’t in sync. Also, estimated delivery date is messed up by often showing a past date & then ‘tomorrow’ even though tomorrow isn’t even the day listed. For example, today is Sunday, 12/4 & delivery date says Wednesday, 11/30 – tomorrow. Seems to be limited to USPS shipping.
I love it compared to 17track they are both good but this one has better implementation and features 9.5/10
Add Blowhorn in India used by a lot ecommerce now
We refer the ownership of This AfterShip Package Tracker – Tr to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for AfterShip Package Tracker – Tr and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the AfterShip Package Tracker – Tr. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the AfterShip Package Tracker – Tr.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.