AfterFocus is an app that allows you to add DSLR-like effects to your photos. It has a simple interface that is easy to use, and it offers a variety of features that make it a great choice for anyone looking to add some professional-looking effects to their photos.
Installing and using the AfterFocus for PC will be easy if you know its technical specifications first. Let’s get you through them real quick:
AfterFocus ANDROID App Summary
MotionOne has developed the AfterFocus application for Android mobiles. You will find this app under the Photography category on Play Store. AfterFocus has over 25120881 users with a great 3.9 rating overall. The latest version of AfterFocus is currently 2.2.3.
The latest upstate time of the AfterFocus is Tuesday, November 12, 2019, meaning that the developers keep it up to date. As you cannot use it directly on a computer, you have to use an Android emulator. We prefer using BlueStacks, Memu, or Nox Player as the best ones in the market.
To help you install the AfterFocus on your PC, we’ll also include a detailed guide in this article.
AfterFocus App Overview and Details
Thank you for your interest in our product AfterFocus.:)
Feel free to email to the developer for any bugs, suggestions and comments.
With AfterFocus, you can create DSLR-style background blurred photo by simply selecting focus area. Also, various filter effects offer you to create the most natural and realistic photo.
Selecting a focus area more precisely, you can achieve more natural and professional image.
Just mark the areas you want, AfterFocus automatically recognizes the focus area precisely even for an object with complex shapes.
This auto function allows you to work faster on smart phones with small screen.
Also, background blur effect of AfterFocus gives a photo the realistic look between the edge of the background and the focus area.
With our realistic filter effects, you will enjoy photographing and photo editing even more, and share them on SNS easily.
1. Smart focus area selection
Simply draw some lines inside a focus area and the background, then AfterFocus will automatically recognize the focus area. You can also select the area with traditional finger painting.
2. Background Blur effect
You can create the most realistic blur effect with various aperture styles just like DSLR camera.
To emphasize that certain things move, Motion blur effect is also available.
3. Filter effect
AfterFocus offers from basic effects to professional effects like Cross Process without looking artificial.
Also, you can emphasize the spot light on the background using Bokeh effect.
4. Easy share
You can share through e-mails and SNS easily and simply.
Features of AfterFocus for PC
1. AfterFocus is a great way to keep your photos in focus.
2. AfterFocus allows you to edit your photos to keep them looking their best.
3. AfterFocus lets you share your photos with others so they can see your work.
4. AfterFocus is easy to use and lets you quickly edit your photos.
5. AfterFocus is a great way to improve your photos.
6. AfterFocus is perfect for those who want to keep their photos looking great.
7. AfterFocus is ideal for beginners and professionals alike.
8. AfterFocus gives you the power to edit your photos like a pro.
9. AfterFocus is the perfect way to keep your photos looking sharp.
10. AfterFocus is the ultimate tool for keeping your photos in focus.
|App Name:||AfterFocus On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Tuesday, November 12, 2019|
|Get it On:|
Download & Install AfterFocus On Your Pc: Windows 10/8/7
Installing AfterFocus on a windows computer requires you to install the popular Memu emulator first. If you want a way of how to install it, here is a step by step guide of getting it done:
- Step 1: Download the Memu android emulator on your computer from here and install it.
- Step 2: In the app, you can see the regular interface you usually see in a tab or an android phone.
- Step 3: To access the Play store, you need to log into y oru Google account with your Gmail account.
- Step 4: Log in, go to the search bar of Play store, and search for the AfterFocus. It will appear in the first result.
- Step 5: Click on the AfterFocus, and install the app on your computer. You won’t take more than a minute or so to complete the process.
Whats New In this AfterFocus?
* Adds AI cut which detects human object automatically in an image
* Fix crash when opening an image outside AfterFocus app
AfterFocus is one of the best photo editing apps available on the App Store. It allows users to edit their photos with a variety of tools and options, and the results are amazing. The app is easy to use and has a great user interface. Overall, AfterFocus is an excellent photo editing app that I would highly recommend to anyone looking for a powerful and user-friendly photo editor.
Did the guide help you download and install the AfterFocus for PC? We’re glad if you have found it helpful. If you have questions regarding the emulator or the AfterFocus, let us know below.
Recent AfterFocus Reviews
Super app i like app✨️
Very good app
Ok and average
Best app loved it.. Easy to use.. Great features for defocus, change color, stickers many more..
Nice app Cool app Beautiful app
We refer the ownership of This AfterFocus to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for AfterFocus and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the AfterFocus. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the AfterFocus.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.