If you are looking for African recipes, you have come to the right place. Here you will find a collection of delicious and easy to follow recipes from all over Africa. Whether you are looking for a traditional dish or something a little more modern, you will be sure to find something to suit your taste. All of the recipes have been designed to be cooked without the need for an internet connection, so you can enjoy them even when you are offline.
The latest African Recipes: Offline Food for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
- 1 African Recipes: Offline Food ANDROID App Summary
- 2 African Recipes: Offline Food App Overview and Details
- 3 Features of African Recipes: Offline Food for PC
- 4 Install “African Recipes: Offline Food” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
- 5 Whats New In this African Recipes: Offline Food?
- 6 Conclusion
- 7 Recent African Recipes: Offline Food Reviews
African Recipes: Offline Food ANDROID App Summary
Edutainment Ventures- Making Games People Play has developed the African Recipes: Offline Food for Android. You can find it under the Food & Drink category on Play Store. Since its inception, African Recipes: Offline Food has got over 1194427+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 4.6 rating and the latest version of it is 1.4.2
The latest update of African Recipes: Offline Food is Monday, December 5, 2022 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
African Recipes: Offline Food App Overview and Details
African Food Recipes brings to you an offline bunch of authentic & delicious recipes from African Cuisine(All Africa Food Offline). Learn to cook the famous slow cooked recipes, spicy rice & stews.
Simple step by step instructions of the African recipes in correct pans and serving along with a calorie tracker & a complete fitness guide.
Explore African Food and famous ingredients like yam, cocoyams, cassava, spinach, tomato, peri-peri, rice etc.
Categories under African Food Recipes(Africa Cuisine) are:-
❖ Courses – Appetizer/Starter, Soup, Entree, Dessert and more.
❖ Taste Buds – Spicy, Salty, Tangy and all the flavors of your choice.
❖ Cooking Type – Heat, Fry, Bake, Stir & Grill your ingredients in all ways you like.
❖ Appliances – Pan, Pot, Oven, Cooker and many more for you to experiment with.
Application Features of African Food Recipes are:-
❖ Learn what you are cooking with the nutritional values of all recipes and all ingredients. Get to know the calorie intake along with macros and micronutrient profile of your african food.
❖ Cook “Hands-Free” by just listening to the ChefChili’s instructions through voice command.
❖ Ingredient Benefits – Know your ingredients and their benefits.
❖ Fitness Tracker – BMI calculator, Calorie counter, Calorie tracker, Daily activity tracker, Step tracker, Workout tracker, Water intake, Sleeping activity. Are you eating healthy but still not achieving your goals? Get a complete guide for your routine activities and bodily intakes for a day to keep track and maintain a healthy balance. Know the root cause pulling you back and excel in your health goals.
BMI Calculator – Learn your body mass index and know body ratio category.
Calorie Tracker – Sync your activities with this health and fitness app and know the calories you burn.
Step Tracker – Sync your daily steps with our step tracker.
Workout Tracker – Log your fitness journey to achieve your fitness goals.
❖ Health and Wellness – Balance your body, mind and soul with Yoga and Meditation with us, for a healthier you!
❖ Cook With – Use the ingredients from your pantry to create a meal.
❖ Shopping List – Add all or selected ingredients to your shopping list.
❖ TurboSearch℠ – Search for desired African recipes by Type of Diet, Taste Bud, Course, Eating Time and many more filters.
❖ Lookup By – Look for African food recipes by their names or their main ingredient.
❖ Filter – To customize your search according to taste, allergies and diet preferences.
❖ EduBank℠ – Bookmark your favorite African Recipes.
❖ Dynamic Serving – Choose the size of your African meal and know exactly how much of an ingredient you need.
❖ Tips – Learn more on Food, Beauty, Wellness and Household Remedies.
❖ Menu Planner – Plan your Healthy African Meals with us.
❖ Contribute – Found something new? Share your recipe videos, ingredients, methods and pictures with us through our contribute feature.
❖ Seasonal Recipes – Cook with seasonal ingredients and enjoy the nutritional benefits.
❖ Festive Recipes – Try new African Cuisine according to the festive season.
Enjoy your happy journey with this African Cuisine Recipes: Fitness tracker, Health tracker, Calorie counter and Calorie tracker app.
Connect with us on :-
Tweets by Edutainment_V
Features of African Recipes: Offline Food for PC
1. African Food Recipes is an offline app that provides users with authentic and delicious African recipes.
2. The app includes recipes for popular African dishes such as Jollof rice, Ghanaian chicken stew, and Nigerian beef stew.
3. The app is easy to use and navigate, with a user-friendly interface.
4. The recipes are grouped into categories for easy browsing.
5. The app also includes a search function, so users can easily find the recipe they’re looking for.
6. Each recipe includes a list of ingredients, step-by-step instructions, and a photo.
7. Users can add recipes to their favourites list for easy reference.
8. The app also allows users to share recipes with their friends and family via social media or email.
9. The app is free to download and use.
10. African Food Recipes is available for iOS and Android devices.
Install “African Recipes: Offline Food” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
If you want to run the African Recipes: Offline Food on your PC, you’ll need the Memu android emulator. Here is the process of installing both on your PC:
- Download the Memu android emulator on your computer and install it. It will take a few minutes from start to finish.
- While finishing, keep the Open when finished checked and other additional offers unchecked.
- Once installed and opened, you’ll see a familiar interface with familiar apps on the screen, including Play store.
- Click on the Play store and log into your account using your google email and password that you use on your phone.
- You can now search for the African Recipes: Offline Food app within Play store. It will show you the app on the search results in the first position.
- Click on the app name and then click install to begin the download process on your computer to install African Recipes: Offline Food.
- It may take a few minutes for the entire process. Once complete, you can now open the app from your desktop or the emulator homepage.
|App Name:||African Recipes: Offline Food On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||Edutainment Ventures- Making Games People Play|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Food & Drink|
|Updated on:||Monday, December 5, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this African Recipes: Offline Food?
* Report spam enabled – You can report irrelevant content from other users.
* Guided View – Cook your favourite dishes with video guides.
* Feature enhancements and bug fixes on users suggestions.
Overall, the African Recipes: Offline Food application is a great tool for anyone looking to cook African food. The recipes are easy to follow and the ingredients are readily available. The offline functionality is also a great feature, as it allows users to access the recipes even when they are not connected to the internet.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the African Recipes: Offline Food for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
Recent African Recipes: Offline Food Reviews
This app is really good alot kudos to who found the app
there’s no enough recipe 😔
This app is magic
Chai so amazing 🤩
is good app
It is not bad but you should add another language to it .
4.7 rate very good app
We refer the ownership of This African Recipes: Offline Food to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for African Recipes: Offline Food and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the African Recipes: Offline Food. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the African Recipes: Offline Food.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.