AeroPoints are the world’s most advanced and accurate GPS ground control points (GCPs), perfect for any drone mapping project. With industry-leading accuracy, they are easy to use and provide the most reliable data possible.
Installing and using the AeroPoints for PC will be easy if you know its technical specifications first. Let’s get you through them real quick:
AeroPoints ANDROID App Summary
Propeller Aerobotics Pty Ltd has developed the AeroPoints application for Android mobiles. You will find this app under the Tools category on Play Store. AeroPoints has over 1207 users with a great 1.0 rating overall. The latest version of AeroPoints is currently 2.8.
The latest upstate time of the AeroPoints is Wednesday, August 31, 2022, meaning that the developers keep it up to date. As you cannot use it directly on a computer, you have to use an Android emulator. We prefer using BlueStacks, Memu, or Nox Player as the best ones in the market.
To help you install the AeroPoints on your PC, we’ll also include a detailed guide in this article.
AeroPoints App Overview and Details
The AeroPoints app is a companion to our latest generation AeroPoint 2 devices. Use this application to connect to your AeroPoints, view upload information, and configure custom network credentials. We’ve also included a help button at the bottom so you can learn more about AeroPoint 2s.
Connect AeroPoints to the app
Use Bluetooth to connect your mobile device with AeroPoint 2s. This connection lets you see information about an AeroPoint such as its current battery level, charging status, and firmware version. You can also use the app to view helpful details during a survey, including the total time spent collecting data.
View upload details
If you use the app to connect with AeroPoint 2s during a data upload, you can follow along with the progress. When an AeroPoint uploads data, the Survey view will list the surveys being uploaded or queued for upload in chronological order. You’ll see a progress bar and then a check mark to confirm a successful upload.
Configure custom network credentials
AeroPoint 2s can search for two different WiFi connections to upload their data. The first and default is a network named propeller with the password propeller. You can also train AeroPoint 2s to connect to one custom network—this could be your office or home WiFi. After using the AeroPoints app to teach your network credentials to your AeroPoint 2s, they will automatically search for and connect to that network in the future.
We’re always working to improve our products and would love to hear from you about your experience. Contact our support teams at [email protected]
Features of AeroPoints for PC
1. The app is a companion to the latest generation AeroPoint 2 devices.
2. It allows you to manage and monitor your device from your mobile phone.
3. It provides real-time feedback on your device’s performance.
4. It lets you customize your device’s settings.
5. It helps you troubleshoot your device.
6. It keeps your device’s firmware up to date.
7. It allows you to share your device’s data with others.
8. It lets you export your device’s data for further analysis.
9. It provides a user-friendly interface.
10. It is available for both Android and iOS devices.
|App Name:||AeroPoints On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||Propeller Aerobotics Pty Ltd|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Wednesday, August 31, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Download & Install AeroPoints On Your Pc: Windows 10/8/7
Installing AeroPoints on a windows computer requires you to install the popular Memu emulator first. If you want a way of how to install it, here is a step by step guide of getting it done:
- Step 1: Download the Memu android emulator on your computer from here and install it.
- Step 2: In the app, you can see the regular interface you usually see in a tab or an android phone.
- Step 3: To access the Play store, you need to log into y oru Google account with your Gmail account.
- Step 4: Log in, go to the search bar of Play store, and search for the AeroPoints. It will appear in the first result.
- Step 5: Click on the AeroPoints, and install the app on your computer. You won’t take more than a minute or so to complete the process.
Whats New In this AeroPoints?
Better handling of custom wifi configuration
AeroPoints is an excellent tool for anyone needing to collect accurate data for their construction project. It is quick and easy to use, and the results are highly accurate. I would definitely recommend it to anyone in need of a reliable data collection tool.
Did the guide help you download and install the AeroPoints for PC? We’re glad if you have found it helpful. If you have questions regarding the emulator or the AeroPoints, let us know below.
Recent AeroPoints Reviews
We refer the ownership of This AeroPoints to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for AeroPoints and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the AeroPoints. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the AeroPoints.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.