Aerofly 2 Flight Simulator is a mobile flight simulator developed and published by IPACS. The game was released for iOS on November 15, 2012, and for Android on December 3, 2012. It is the sequel to the original Aerofly Flight Simulator, which was released for iOS in 2009.
Aerofly 2 Flight Simulator features over 150 aircraft, including commercial jets, helicopters, gliders, and drones. The game also features a variety of scenery, including real-world locations and airports, as well as fictional locations. Players can fly in both solo and multiplayer modes, and can compete in online leaderboards.
Installing and using the Aerofly 2 Flight Simulator for PC will be easy if you know its technical specifications first. Let’s get you through them real quick:
- 1 Aerofly 2 Flight Simulator ANDROID App Summary
- 2 Aerofly 2 Flight Simulator App Overview and Details
- 3 Features of Aerofly 2 Flight Simulator for PC
- 4 Download & Install Aerofly 2 Flight Simulator On Your Pc: Windows 10/8/7
- 5 Whats New In this Aerofly 2 Flight Simulator?
- 6 Conclusion
- 7 Recent Aerofly 2 Flight Simulator Reviews
Aerofly 2 Flight Simulator ANDROID App Summary
IPACS has developed the Aerofly 2 Flight Simulator application for Android mobiles. You will find this app under the Simulation category on Play Store. Aerofly 2 Flight Simulator has over 105589 users with a great 3.9 rating overall. The latest version of Aerofly 2 Flight Simulator is currently 2.5.41.
The latest upstate time of the Aerofly 2 Flight Simulator is Saturday, June 20, 2020, meaning that the developers keep it up to date. As you cannot use it directly on a computer, you have to use an Android emulator. We prefer using BlueStacks, Memu, or Nox Player as the best ones in the market.
To help you install the Aerofly 2 Flight Simulator on your PC, we’ll also include a detailed guide in this article.
Aerofly 2 Flight Simulator App Overview and Details
Aerofly 2 Flight Simulator lets you explore the world of flying in a quality never seen before. Fly a large selection of highly detailed aircrafts with fully animated 3D cockpits in the fantastic region of the San Francisco Bay Area and its surroundings.
Aerofly 2 Flight Simulator sets a high value on realistic flight physics, highly detailed aircraft and a stunning, photo realistic, scenery.
Take your seat in the cockpit and enjoy flying over the famous Golden Gate Bridge or visit Alcatraz Island. Learn the basics of flying with our Flight School or practice landings in various atmospheric conditions using the ILS navigation system.
At the same time, Aerofly 2 Flight Simulator features an intuitive user interface and requires virtually no training time.
• over 70 airports to choose from
• 6 aircraft included ( F-18, Learjet 45, C172, Baron 58, ASG 29 glider, Pitts S-2B biplane )
• 11 aircraft available for purchase ( Airbus A320, Airbus A380, B737-500, B747-400, King Air C90 GTx, Aermacchi MB-339, Corsair F4U, Extra 330, Swift S1 glider, P-38 Lightning and Sopwith Camel )
• Highly detailed and animated 3D cockpits in all aircraft
• Lighted cockpit at night time
• Automatic navigation tuning ( ILS, NDB and VOR )
• Realistic flight physics
• Sophisticated autopilot
• Interactive Flight school for learning the basics of flying
• High resolution aerial images of the San Francisco Bay Area
• Lighted buildings at night
• PAPI runway lights
• Altitude Callouts
• Over 40000 square miles flyable area
• Display terrain features like mountains, lakes and cities for easy navigation
• Adjustable time of day
• Adjustable wind, thermals and turbulence
• Replay system
• Different view modes: Follow, Cockpit, Fly by, Tower, HUD view and many more
This Flight Simulator will really show you the fascinating world of flying in a quality never seen before.
*** PLEASE NOTE: Due to the highly detailed 3D graphics and cockpits, Aerofly 2 Flight Simulator will run smoothly only on tablets and phones with a powerful graphics processor. ***
*** PLEASE NOTE: The size of Aerofly 2 Flight Simulator is almost 2,0 GByte. Please ensure you have enough free space on your phone or tablet. ***
Features of Aerofly 2 Flight Simulator for PC
1. Fly over 150 different aircraft
2. Flights to over 24,000 airports
3. Flight planning with real world weather
4. 3D cockpits for all aircraft
5. Fully functioning virtual flight controls
6. Augmented reality cockpit mode
7. Aircraft systems simulation
8. Weight and balance calculation
9. Flight performance calculation
10. Aircraft checklists
|App Name:||Aerofly 2 Flight Simulator On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Saturday, June 20, 2020|
|Get it On:|
Download & Install Aerofly 2 Flight Simulator On Your Pc: Windows 10/8/7
Installing Aerofly 2 Flight Simulator on a windows computer requires you to install the popular Memu emulator first. If you want a way of how to install it, here is a step by step guide of getting it done:
- Step 1: Download the Memu android emulator on your computer from here and install it.
- Step 2: In the app, you can see the regular interface you usually see in a tab or an android phone.
- Step 3: To access the Play store, you need to log into y oru Google account with your Gmail account.
- Step 4: Log in, go to the search bar of Play store, and search for the Aerofly 2 Flight Simulator. It will appear in the first result.
- Step 5: Click on the Aerofly 2 Flight Simulator, and install the app on your computer. You won’t take more than a minute or so to complete the process.
Whats New In this Aerofly 2 Flight Simulator?
– Maintenance release for newer Android versions
Aerofly 2 Flight Simulator is an excellent application for anyone interested in flight simulation. The graphics are realistic and the controls are easy to use, making it a great choice for both beginners and experienced pilots. The ability to fly in both real-world and virtual environments makes it a versatile tool for training and practice, and the online community provides a wealth of resources for learning. Overall, Aerofly 2 Flight Simulator is a top-notch flight simulator that is sure to please anyone who gives it a try.
Did the guide help you download and install the Aerofly 2 Flight Simulator for PC? We’re glad if you have found it helpful. If you have questions regarding the emulator or the Aerofly 2 Flight Simulator, let us know below.
Recent Aerofly 2 Flight Simulator Reviews
I love this game it is so fun to play and it is worth the price i love it💖💖💖 every kid needs to play this game 💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖
awsome i luv it
A great game that needs to allow you to chose other areas to fly besides SanFrancisco. I know they have other versions now, but the other ones don’t work right on my chromebook and my chromebook is not a low end device either. It’s a pretty decent one in terms of specs, so the new one is pretty much a useless app, but this one works like a charm! Just wish I could fly east coast 🙁 I hate playing on my phone but love it on my chromebook.
Very very good
Impressive game really. I’ve played many and this is the realest hands down. Try it and you won’t be disappointed.
It’s amazing mobile Flight Simulator. The problem is that the GPWS callous are not realistic and all systems not touchable, clickable and functional
Realistic graphics and it’s really helpful for those who want to become a pilot.
Game would crash for me
Flying the aircraft is difficult and a virtual joystick would make a bigger impact
We refer the ownership of This Aerofly 2 Flight Simulator to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Aerofly 2 Flight Simulator and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the Aerofly 2 Flight Simulator. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Aerofly 2 Flight Simulator.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.