A calendar is a system of organizing days for social, religious, commercial or administrative purposes. This is done by giving names to periods of time, typically days, weeks, months and years. A date is the designation of a single, specific day within such a system. A calendar is also a physical record (often paper) of such a system. A calendar can also mean a list of planned events, such as a court calendar or a partly or fully chronological list of documents, such as a calendar of wills.
Installing and using the aCalendar – your calendar for PC will be easy if you know its technical specifications first. Let’s get you through them real quick:
- 1 aCalendar – your calendar ANDROID App Summary
- 2 aCalendar – your calendar App Overview and Details
- 3 Features of aCalendar – your calendar for PC
- 4 Download & Install aCalendar – your calendar On Your Pc: Windows 10/8/7
- 5 Whats New In this aCalendar – your calendar?
- 6 Conclusion
- 7 Recent aCalendar – your calendar Reviews
aCalendar – your calendar ANDROID App Summary
Tapir Apps GmbH has developed the aCalendar – your calendar application for Android mobiles. You will find this app under the Productivity category on Play Store. aCalendar – your calendar has over 11129558 users with a great 4.1 rating overall. The latest version of aCalendar – your calendar is currently 2.6.1.
The latest upstate time of the aCalendar – your calendar is Monday, May 30, 2022, meaning that the developers keep it up to date. As you cannot use it directly on a computer, you have to use an Android emulator. We prefer using BlueStacks, Memu, or Nox Player as the best ones in the market.
To help you install the aCalendar – your calendar on your PC, we’ll also include a detailed guide in this article.
aCalendar – your calendar App Overview and Details
aCalendar 2 is available NOW!
We improved everything but kept it familiar.
For questions or problems see our new help system at https://acalendar.tapirapps.de or contact our support at [email protected]
● intuitive navigation between day, week, month and agenda view
● 7 powerful widgets
● export as ICS or CSV
● year view
● lots of design and view customizations
● Google Calendar management
● flexible recurrences
● birthdays from your contacts (or without contacts)
● uses Android’s native calendar backend and synchronization
● moon phases
● mini month or graphical week overview in day and week view
● free with ads and some one-time IAPs
EXTRA FEATURES (aCalendar+ or as In-App-Purchase)
● Public holidays (and school holidays for some countries) – configurable in the calendar list
● More colors (theme/UI colors, background colors, calendar colors, event colors)
● Business features (Invite attendees, link contacts, free/busy, private, profiles, share as ICS)
● Tasks (manage Google Tasks or tasks from CalDAV/OpenTasks)
● No ads (removes the occasional ad)
♥ 10% for the planet! Tapir Apps is a proud sponsor of World Land Trust, Rainforest Trust and the Tapir Specialist Group.
● move forward and backward in the calendar by swiping vertically
● switch between calendar views with a horizontal swipe (opens the day or week you start the swipe gesture on) or double-tap for day view
● tap to open a calendar event
● long-press to add new calendar event
● long-press on mini-month to go to today or jump to date
● configurable actions on 3-finger-tap, tap on title, volume buttons
● long press an event in day view to drag to a different time
aCalendar only requests permissions needed for app functionality. aCalendar+ respects your privacy and will NEVER send any of your private data anywhere unless configured by YOU. Please contact us if you have questions about permissions.
aCalendar+ is translated into more than 30 languages, mostly by volunteers – please let us know if there is a bad translation somewhere or you want to add your language.
♥ aCalendar is made with love, sweat and tears in the heart of Munich. If you like aCalendar, please rate or comment and recommend it to your friends. Also consider upgrading to aCalendar+ for extra features ♥
Features of aCalendar – your calendar for PC
1. aCalendar 2 is available NOW!
2. We improved everything but kept it familiar.
3. For questions or problem
4. Get it on Google Play
5. New features
6. Improved performance
7. Bug fixes
8. Better overall experience
9. Easier to use
10. More intuitive
|App Name:||aCalendar – your calendar On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||Tapir Apps GmbH|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Monday, May 30, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Download & Install aCalendar – your calendar On Your Pc: Windows 10/8/7
Installing aCalendar – your calendar on a windows computer requires you to install the popular Memu emulator first. If you want a way of how to install it, here is a step by step guide of getting it done:
- Step 1: Download the Memu android emulator on your computer from here and install it.
- Step 2: In the app, you can see the regular interface you usually see in a tab or an android phone.
- Step 3: To access the Play store, you need to log into y oru Google account with your Gmail account.
- Step 4: Log in, go to the search bar of Play store, and search for the aCalendar – your calendar. It will appear in the first result.
- Step 5: Click on the aCalendar – your calendar, and install the app on your computer. You won’t take more than a minute or so to complete the process.
Whats New In this aCalendar – your calendar?
Welcome to aCalendar 2.6.1!
If you have any questions or problems, please go to MENU – HELP (or visit https://acalendar.tapirapps.de)!
As indie app studio we rely on good ratings, especially as all our upgrades are one-time purchases.
Full changelog: https://acalendar.tapirapps.de/en/support/solutions/articles/36000324951
A calendar is a great way to keep track of your schedule and plan your day. It can also help you stay organized and on track with your goals. There are many different calendar applications available, so find one that fits your needs and start using it today!
Did the guide help you download and install the aCalendar – your calendar for PC? We’re glad if you have found it helpful. If you have questions regarding the emulator or the aCalendar – your calendar, let us know below.
Recent aCalendar – your calendar Reviews
I want to rate this app 5 stars because it’s the best calendar app on the market; however, my tracking protection app keeps reporting that aCalendar is attempting to send information to Facebook. Edit: Adjusted my rating based on the feedback from the developer. Thank you for responding.
Overall, this app has been very useful so far. I just wish i could drag and drop events/tasks in the schedule page to change the scheduled time. Also, I wish that there was an option to control all day tasks showing first on the weekly and monthly pages. I personally would prefer to see my scheduled events but the all days tasks block out the events because there are first.
Love the app until this week. I don’t know what happened, but the widget is not updating properly anymore. It shows yesterday’s date at the top, and changes in the calendar are not shown on the widget. And because I use the widget as my main calendar, it’ll need to be sorted pretty quickly; otherwise I’ll be on a lookout for something similar!
This seems to be pretty good. I could not get the “week number” (ex: week 47 – useless info cluttering the widget) to go away, until I spent 20 minutes in the settings only to find out it’s under caldendar settings – Japan/US – change it to OFF. Also everything else is good on the widget you can make it nice and transparent EXCEPT THE MARKER FOR WHICH DAY IT IS TAKES UP THE WHOLE SQUARE OR THE WHOLE DATE LINE INSTEAD OF JUST A CIRCLE BY THE DATE. THIS ONE THING MAKES IT EXTREMELY UGLY!!! FIX IT!
How can I get gay month off of my calendar I paid for? I don’t want stuff like that on what I pay for..just removed it off all my devices
I can’t fault it at all
I spent a lot of time looking at all the calendar apps, and in my humble opinion, this is the best calendar app.
This is the best calandar ever!
Been using the app for a few months now and thought I could post a small review. Yes, it has a moderate amount of ads (for only ~1 euro they are forever gone), but the benefits easily outweigth this small inconvenient. My absolute favorite feature is the hybrid widget view which allows you to see smoothly the tasks and the events of the picked day from the selected month. Thank you for this software and keep up the good work! LE: the print calendar feature is the best one out there!
We refer the ownership of This aCalendar – your calendar to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for aCalendar – your calendar and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the aCalendar – your calendar. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the aCalendar – your calendar.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.