The 8085/86 microprocessor opcodes are the machine language instructions that are used by the 8085/86 microprocessor to perform its basic operations. There are a total of 72 different opcodes, each of which is 1 byte long. The opcodes are divided into categories based on their function. The categories are data transfer, arithmetic, logical, branch, and control.
In this article, we will show you how to download 8085/86 Microprocessor Opcodes For PC in a step-by-step manner. Let’s take a look at 8085/86 Microprocessor Opcodes technical specifications first.
- 1 8085/86 Microprocessor Opcodes ANDROID App Summary
- 2 Features of 8085/86 Microprocessor Opcodes for PC
- 3 How To Download 8085/86 Microprocessor Opcodes For PC/Windows 10/8/7
- 4 8085/86 Microprocessor Opcodes App Overview and Details
- 5 Whats New In this 8085/86 Microprocessor Opcodes?
- 6 Conclusion
- 7 Recent 8085/86 Microprocessor Opcodes Reviews
8085/86 Microprocessor Opcodes ANDROID App Summary
Darshan University is the developer of this 8085/86 Microprocessor Opcodes application. It is listed under the Education category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 7648+ users of this app. The 8085/86 Microprocessor Opcodes app rating is currently 1.0.
It was last updated on Thursday, August 23, 2018. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of 8085/86 Microprocessor Opcodes for PC
1. All the instruction set or opcodes of 8085 and 8086 microprocessors.
2. User-friendly and simple interface.
3. No internet connection required.
4. Instructions are categorized by their function.
5. Search function to quickly find the instruction you need.
6. Opcode reference for each instruction.
7. Explanation of each instruction’s purpose.
8. Examples of each instruction in use.
9. Detailed information on each instruction.
10. A handy tool for students, hobbyists, and engineers.
|App Name:||8085/86 Microprocessor Opcodes On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||Darshan University|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Thursday, August 23, 2018|
|Get it On:|
How To Download 8085/86 Microprocessor Opcodes For PC/Windows 10/8/7
Do you want to install the 8085/86 Microprocessor Opcodes on your Windows PC and finding hard time doing it? No worries, here is a streamlined guide to help you install it in minutes:
- One of the most popular android emulators, Nox App Player will help you install 8085/86 Microprocessor Opcodes on your PC.
- You can download the Nox App Player from here. Then double click and install it from your download folder.
- Once installed, open it up, and you’ll see the Play store. Open it and log into your Google account.
- Now, search for the8085/86 Microprocessor Opcodes in Play store as you do on your Android phone.
- Click to expand the first result, and you’ll be able to install the 8085/86 Microprocessor Opcodes on your emulator, i.e. your PC.
- Doing this will give you a launching icon on the desktop or the emulator’s homepage.
- Click on the icon and you will have your favorite app, 8085/86 Microprocessor Opcodes running on your computer.
8085/86 Microprocessor Opcodes App Overview and Details
8085/86 Opcodes is an app containing all the instruction set or opcodes of 8085 and 8086 microprocessor. Here opcode detail contains information like meaning of Opcode, Operand (16-bit address or more), brief description of opcode, flags affected while using the opcode, example showing how to use opcode, bytes required to use the instruction/opcode, machine cycle (m-cycle) and t-state require to use the instruction/opcode. Referring to assembly instructions was never so easy before.
– 8085/86 Instructions set
– Data Transfer Instructions
– Arithmetic Instructions
– Logic and Bit Manipulation Instruction
– Program Execution Transfer Instruction (8086 microprocessor only)
– String Instruction (8086 microprocessor only)
– Branch Instruction
– Processor Control Instruction (8086 microprocessor only)
– Control Instruction
– Add to Favorite – Add your favorite instructions to refer it later easily.
– Search instructions by Bytes or Machine Cycles or T-State required for execution of the instruction.
This App is developed at ASWDC by Bansi Kansagra (160543107014), a 7th Sem CE Student. ASWDC is Apps, Software, and Website Development Center @ Darshan University, Rajkot run by students & staff of Computer Science and Engineering Department.
Call us: +91-97277-47317
Write to us: [email protected]
Visit: http://www.aswdc.in http://www.darshan.ac.in
Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DarshanUniversity
Follows us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/darshanuniv
Follows us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/darshanuniversity/
Whats New In this 8085/86 Microprocessor Opcodes?
Overall, the 8085/86 Microprocessor Opcodes application is a great tool for learning the basics of assembly language and microprocessor programming. It is very user-friendly and provides a lot of helpful information. I would definitely recommend it to anyone interested in learning more about these topics.
This concludes our article on 8085/86 Microprocessor Opcodes Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or 8085/86 Microprocessor Opcodes for Windows. Glad to help you out!
Recent 8085/86 Microprocessor Opcodes Reviews
For IN and OUT it’s 2 byte instructions, kindly update
Due to the pandemic I don’t have any books for my diploma in C.E. When I wrote 8085 your app is at the top and it is so helpful. Due to this app I scored well in my subject. Thn q
Where is the opcode?
No ads, well-structured reference for both 8085 and 8086. Well done!
Fantastic for 12th hsc or any other blah blah blah it does have every instruction at one place. THANK YOU VERY MUCH.
very very helpfull app
Good content as well as good look and feel application nice one
Very good app for the 5th sem computer student.
We refer the ownership of This 8085/86 Microprocessor Opcodes to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for 8085/86 Microprocessor Opcodes and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the 8085/86 Microprocessor Opcodes. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the 8085/86 Microprocessor Opcodes.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.