The 2000 Series is a range of cars produced by Toyota from 1990 to 1995. The series was introduced in October 1990 with the launch of the Soarer in Japan, and Lexus SC in the United States. It was succeeded by the 900 Series in October 1995.
The 2000 Series was designed to replace the Toyota Cressida and Toyota Crown. The series was also known as the Toyota Crown Majesta in Japan and the Toyota Soarer in other markets.
The 2000 Series was available in a variety of body styles, including a four-door sedan, a five-door hatchback, and a two-door coupe. The sedan and hatchback were available in both front-wheel drive and all-wheel drive, while the coupe was only available in rear-wheel drive.
The 2000 Series was powered by a range of inline-four and V6 engines. The Soarer and Lexus SC were also available with a turbocharged inline-six engine
The latest 2000 Series for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know about these updates? Here they are:
2000 Series ANDROID App Summary
AMAX has developed the 2000 Series for Android. You can find it under the Entertainment category on Play Store. Since its inception, 2000 Series has got over 96227+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 4.0 rating and the latest version of it is 1.1.6
The latest update of 2000 Series is Tuesday, March 29, 2022 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
2000 Series App Overview and Details
This is a APP for display the real-time video which taken by the camera on the drone.
Features of 2000 Series for PC
1. This APP can display the real-time video feed from a drone-mounted camera in HD quality.
2. It has a user-friendly interface which makes it easy to control the camera and take great videos.
3. The APP offers various video editing features like trimming, cropping, adding filters and effects, etc.
4. You can share the videos taken through this APP on social media platforms or through email.
5. The APPSupport various types of drones and cameras.
6. It provides a great platform for amateur as well as professional filmmakers.
7. The APP is constantly updated with new features and bug fixes.
8. It is available for both Android and iOS devices.
9. The APP is free to download and use.
10. It has a 4.5-star rating on the Google Play Store.
Install “2000 Series” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
Installing 2000 Series on your PC isn’t that difficult if you use NOX app player on your computer. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators you can use today. Let’s get you through the process of how to install 2000 Series on your PC using NOX:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player on your computer from here and install it by double clicking the installer.
- The installation will take a few minutes depending on how fast your PC is. Then, click on launch and run the emulator.
- Inside the emulator, you can see the Google Play store icon on the top right corner area. Click on it.
- The Play Store will ask you to log into your account. Here, use your Google email and password to log in.
- Then, you can see the play store interface. On the search bar, you need to type 2000 Series and hit enter to search for it.
- Once the results come up, you can see the 2000 Series as the first result. Hit install under this result and it will download and install on your PC.
- After installation, you can launch the app from the shortcut button or directly from the Play store form the Open button.
|App Name:||2000 Series On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Tuesday, March 29, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this 2000 Series?
The 2000 Series is a great application for small businesses. It is user-friendly and has a lot of features that businesses need. It is also affordable and easy to set up. Overall, the 2000 Series is a great choice for small businesses.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the 2000 Series for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
Recent 2000 Series Reviews
He’ll yeah .
Live stream function starts and stops in flight CONSENTLY. I will update if the recording worked for the SD card.
More Chinese spyware, more garbage tech from a garbage country. DELETE BUY AMERICAN !!!
Can’t connect to drone. I have it for 3 months and I connect only 1 time. Not worth the money.
easy to find the app
I like the app is simply and easy to use, and the image looks good. Not the best but it’s good.
Can’t get app to download
Drone camera haha
Wouldnt mind a tutorial for actually flying the thing…
We refer the ownership of This 2000 Series to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for 2000 Series and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the 2000 Series. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the 2000 Series.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.